Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. (43763 Views)

Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) / Fani-Kayode: "Sheriff Is A Thug Who Walked Out On Jonathan, Insulted Governors" / I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by nortcentrallord(m): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2015
erayo2GCA:
sonofmark am in uyo was an adhoc staff yesterday, ward 5 to b precise..PDP was clearly outnumbered by APC in all booths..I don't want to talk about PDP rigging which u knw...I was with the SPO I knew what happened so dnt paint APC black here cos akwa ibomite re tired of Godswill and Prince Akpabio..

Hahahahahaha, some of you guys have penchant for lies. Akwaibomites tired for Akpabio? cheesy cheesy cheesy.
What a white lie.
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by Fourwinds: 10:55am On Apr 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Dude, before posting your lies, answer these questions:

1. Are you in Akwa-Ibom state?
2. Are you in Uyo?
3. Was your polling unit at Etoi ward 5?

Stop trying to stifle the truth! I provided the picture, a link and the particular polling unit this occurred and if you really are as objective and rational as you so desperately want to seem like, why not dig deeper to verify the validity of my claims? I WAS AT THE SCENE SO THIS IS AN EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT!

WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING? A SELFIE WITH THE CORPSE?!
let us see d face of d corpse. Stop blabbling
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by Fourwinds: 11:03am On Apr 12, 2015
jaytee01:
That pix has been trending online since yesterday afternoon .

Do you mean to tell me that YOU are the source, eyewitness?
yeah! D pix seems like d one i have seen. I have written to him to show us d face of d corpse. Im only seeing d truck and legs
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by Fourwinds: 11:10am On Apr 12, 2015
Nafikowa:

Free this OP a beg, crime does not have a name nag, your pain is that you desired to hear PDP thug, but it turned out to be APC.
dat pix has been on net. Except u didnt follow yesterday news. Dats y i want d OP to show us d face. Everything about dat corpse i have seen. Go to every news about Akwa-Ibom election, u will read about innocent people killed by thugs and d pix was attached. About four or five corpses were pixed
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by Hawlahscho(m): 11:16am On Apr 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Dude, before posting your lies, answer these questions:

1. Are you in Akwa-Ibom state?
2. Are you in Uyo?
3. Was your polling unit at Etoi ward 5?

Stop trying to stifle the truth! I provided the picture, a link and the particular polling unit this occurred and if you really are as objective and rational as you so desperately want to seem like, why not dig deeper to verify the validity of my claims? I WAS AT THE SCENE SO THIS IS AN EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT!

[size=25pt]WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING? A SELFIE WITH THE CORPSE?![/size]

LWKMD
a selfise with the copse
bwakwakekekehahahahaha "laughing in Dutch language"
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by ibkgab001: 11:18am On Apr 12, 2015
Good for him
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by whimpy(f): 11:22am On Apr 12, 2015
APC are to violent.... .ekid eda mme UDOM!!!......BTW...RIP to the deceased..... Umana is so desperate...walking his way to failure...Hahaha
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:23am On Apr 12, 2015
Hawlahscho:

LWKMD
a selfise with the copse
bwakwakekekehahahahaha "laughing in Dutch language"

[highlight=black] I had to state it. The bigoted dude was frigging annoying.
[/highlight]
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by arimahoseloka(m): 11:25am On Apr 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
An APC thug shot and killed himself while trying to escape with a ballot box at a polling unit in Akwa-Ibom state. The weapon was concealed in his trouser pants. Etoi ward 5, PU 12,13 & 14 is located in Uyo L.G.A, the state capital.
Pandemonium broke out when he stormed into the polling unit scaring away voters and tried to make away with the ballot box before the ugly incident occurred. Voting was suspended for a while before it resumed.

https://twitter.com/MAkUdosen/status/587014488123121664?s=08
if u wan lie, abeg lie small small.
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by campusflavour: 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
mod punish op by banning him and removing this thread
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by XBLadez: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
APC madness
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by willorie(f): 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Wetin make u think say de guy na APC thug?
Why him no be PDP?
abi na PDP Thugs been try carry de ballot papers run & de guy being an APC cohort dragged with them & PDP dem seeing dat de guy fid sabotage runs for dem shot him
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by MadCow1: 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
These Akwa Ibom Niggas sef.. angry
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by Seun360(m): 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Coming from someone whose name is SEUN, this is ironic! What on God's green earth do you even know about Akwa-Ibom state.

I live in UYO
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by xreal: 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by xreal: 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
Holywizard:
OK

aghaowa
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by Yehman(m): 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
An APC thug shot and killed himself while trying to escape with a ballot box at a polling unit in Akwa-Ibom state. The weapon was concealed in his trouser pants. Etoi ward 5, PU 12,13 & 14 is located in Uyo L.G.A, the state capital.
Pandemonium broke out when he stormed into the polling unit scaring away voters and tried to make away with the ballot box before the ugly incident occurred. Voting was suspended for a while before it resumed.

But I have seen this pics b4 naa. Why did u cut it? Lies
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by peeparty(m): 11:09am On May 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

bro pls let support tophaz for d next miss nairaland.pls let me av ur number so I can add u on d group chat
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:26am On May 07, 2015
peeparty:
bro pls let support tophaz for d next miss nairaland.pls let me av ur number so I can add u on d group chat

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Femoral artery
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2015

Subzero green

Batman

Subzero blue

Lady warrior

Couch

North Pole

Slave

COKE

PEPSI

Chips

Drink

Farmer

Blue eyes

Toddler

Water closet

Smurf

Sexy warrior

Trans

Soldier
Something crazy is about to commence.
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by Rilwayne001: 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
Lying to make FP. smh sad

"Buhari Has Anaemia", Femi Williams, Professor Of Medicine / Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Audio Tapes Destroying PMB