Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Do You Think Ajimobi Will Break The Record In Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think Ajimobi Will Break The Record In Ibadan (3153 Views)

Njideka Akunyili Crosby Sets A New Auction Record In New York / If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns / Ajimobi Will Break The Oyo State Politics Jinx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Ajimobi Will Break The Record In Ibadan by bidesco50: 12:01am On Apr 12, 2015
It has been written in the book of Oyo state that no governor has ever ruled Oyo State for 2 terms. Do you think the Incumbent Governor will break the Record?

#OyoDecide #UnpredictableOyoState
Re: Do You Think Ajimobi Will Break The Record In Ibadan by Bright4(m): 12:13am On Apr 12, 2015
Something dt already broken or u never hear?
Say AJUMOSE gbogbo wa ni Oyo State.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Ajimobi Will Break The Record In Ibadan by Shegman22(m): 12:15am On Apr 12, 2015
Bright4:
fake news
Re: Do You Think Ajimobi Will Break The Record In Ibadan by Madawaki01(m): 12:29am On Apr 12, 2015
Bright4:
nope,he hasn't,i pray accord win sha
Re: Do You Think Ajimobi Will Break The Record In Ibadan by W3xy1(m): 12:30am On Apr 12, 2015
Accord ni o
Re: Do You Think Ajimobi Will Break The Record In Ibadan by spako4(m): 12:40am On Apr 12, 2015
No need to argue wait till Sunday evening
Re: Do You Think Ajimobi Will Break The Record In Ibadan by jaysniggs: 12:42am On Apr 12, 2015
Accord ko Honda ni.
Ajimobi abeg undecided grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Ajimobi Will Break The Record In Ibadan by Supremor(m): 4:45am On Apr 12, 2015
I don't see Ajimobi losing this election Ladoja and Akala can try again later

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Ajimobi Will Break The Record In Ibadan by 9jvirgin(m): 5:26am On Apr 12, 2015
See question?
Re: Do You Think Ajimobi Will Break The Record In Ibadan by luvcarz(m): 5:30am On Apr 12, 2015
We have made our choice already, Accord has won, before i went to bed yesterday Accord was already leading in more than 15 local governments, Ibarapa, Ona Ara, Oluyole, Akinyele, Ibadan north, Saki west, two local government in Oyo town i can't remember there names, basically Accord won majority of the Local governments in Ibadan with an exception of some few ward's and Accord is leadin in both Oke Ogun and Oyo town seriously if anybody thought Ibadan people are one way traffic just because we massively voted for Gen Buhari, I will tell the person " Ibadan lomo O mo layii po". Sen Rasheed Adewolu Ladoja is back and the state shall witness Joy and Prosperity once again.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think Ajimobi Will Break The Record In Ibadan by emiye(m): 6:06am On Apr 12, 2015
Till the final vote of the last lga is added, the contest will be open, but i tip Ajimobi to be reelected.
Re: Do You Think Ajimobi Will Break The Record In Ibadan by Olofintoto(m): 6:15am On Apr 12, 2015
Bright4:
Fake news. keep deceiving urself.
just wait nd see.
Re: Do You Think Ajimobi Will Break The Record In Ibadan by dguizman(m): 6:22am On Apr 12, 2015
jaysniggs:
Accord ko Honda ni.
Ajimobi abeg undecided grin
keep deceiving yourself,when LADOJA is already leading in over 10 lg already.
Re: Do You Think Ajimobi Will Break The Record In Ibadan by pat077: 6:37am On Apr 12, 2015
dguizman:
interestin... Do u ve figures?
Re: Do You Think Ajimobi Will Break The Record In Ibadan by lekejob(m): 6:38am On Apr 12, 2015
Some people are not in oyo state and they will be spewing rubbish here, Ajimobi ko Ajimoje ni, he is not coming ijn.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Ajimobi Will Break The Record In Ibadan by fairygeh(f): 6:41am On Apr 12, 2015
lekejob:
Some people are not in oyo state and they will be spewing rubbish here, Ajimobi ko Ajimoje ni, he is not coming ijn.
hahahhahha grin
Re: Do You Think Ajimobi Will Break The Record In Ibadan by trusted(m): 6:47am On Apr 12, 2015
luvcarz:
We have made our choice already, Accord has won, before i went to bed yesterday Accord was already leading in more than 15 local governments, Ibarapa, Ona Ara, Oluyole, Akinyele, Ibadan north, Saki west, two local government in Oyo town i can't remember there names, basically Accord won majority of the Local governments in Ibadan with an exception of some few ward's and Accord is leadin in both Oke Ogun and Oyo town seriously if anybody thought Ibadan people are one way traffic just because we massively voted for Gen Buhari, I will tell the person " Ibadan lomo O mo layii po". Sen Rasheed Adewolu Ladoja is back and the state shall witness Joy and Prosperity once again.
Why giving urself fake hope? Even the most ignorant person know ur comment is pure fake. The last result release so far only shows that Accord is only leading in its stronghokd which we all know to be Ibadan North East. Oyo, Oke Ogun, Ibarapa are all for Ajimobi. Ogbomosho for Akala, Ibadan to be share by Ladoja, Ajimobi, Seyi, Folarin. I foreseen the return of Ajimobi to the govt House.
Re: Do You Think Ajimobi Will Break The Record In Ibadan by pman06(m): 6:50am On Apr 12, 2015
If apc no enter, that means lautech internal strike go begin again be that eh.
Re: Do You Think Ajimobi Will Break The Record In Ibadan by fairygeh(f): 6:53am On Apr 12, 2015
trusted:
Why giving urself fake hope? Even the most ignorant person know ur comment is pure fake. The last result release so far only shows that Accord is only leading in its stronghokd which we all know to be Ibadan North East. Oyo, Oke Ogun, Ibarapa are all for Ajimobi. Ogbomosho for Akala, Ibadan to be share by Ladoja, Ajimobi, Seyi, Folarin. I foreseen the return of Ajimobi to the govt House.
@ ibarapa for Ajimobi,u are dreaming
I hear from reliable sources that ladoja won all the 3 local govts in ibarapa.
Re: Do You Think Ajimobi Will Break The Record In Ibadan by akins56(m): 6:54am On Apr 12, 2015
Ajimobi won all the local governments in oke ogun, oyo, and ibadan city zone, i see him returning
Re: Do You Think Ajimobi Will Break The Record In Ibadan by januzaj(m): 7:04am On Apr 12, 2015
luvcarz:
SAI BABA LADOJA

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Ajimobi Will Break The Record In Ibadan by kolomax(m): 7:17am On Apr 12, 2015
Op you are liar who told you accord won in Saki west Accord lost in all oke-ogun so say another thing abeg
luvcarz:
Re: Do You Think Ajimobi Will Break The Record In Ibadan by pneumaticos(m): 7:27am On Apr 12, 2015
So,who is actually leading

Ibadan politics na die
Re: Do You Think Ajimobi Will Break The Record In Ibadan by spako4(m): 7:29am On Apr 12, 2015
luvcarz:

This guy is hallucinating,he needs urgent help
Re: Do You Think Ajimobi Will Break The Record In Ibadan by luvcarz(m): 7:49am On Apr 12, 2015
spako4:
luvcarz:

This guy is hallucinating,he needs urgent help
And would you be in position to offer the help. Silly person
Re: Do You Think Ajimobi Will Break The Record In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 12, 2015
Maybe, but he should pay the january february and march salary now.
Re: Do You Think Ajimobi Will Break The Record In Ibadan by trusted(m): 10:41am On Apr 12, 2015
fairygeh:

@ ibarapa for Ajimobi,u are dreaming
I hear from reliable sources that ladoja won all the 3 local govts in ibarapa.
Have u seen the result now? For ur info: Ibarapa Central: Accord- 5921 & APC- 5084. Ibarapa North: Accord - 4509, APC- 5317 (sum the data together). Although Still waiting for Ibarapa East which i think will favour Accord cos of Adewusi but Sunday Omo'yin (won the Federal House) is also there for APC. So far Ajimobi is leading by above 40000 vote. Remaining only 8 LG so far.
Re: Do You Think Ajimobi Will Break The Record In Ibadan by jaysniggs: 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
dguizman:

You are on your own ooh!
Re: Do You Think Ajimobi Will Break The Record In Ibadan by spako4(m): 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
luvcarz:
And would you be in position to offer the help. Silly person

Go to U.C.H

(1) (Reply)

Orubebe Decamps To APC / Buhari’s Rally In Onnoghen’s State (cross River) / Peace Return To Imo State After Two Weeks Military Onslaught On ESN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.