Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Lagos Elections: 70% Results Out And Ambode Leading - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Elections: 70% Results Out And Ambode Leading (5951 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) / Ambode Leading Officers To Arrest Traffic Offenders In Ijora (Photos) / Jimi Agbaje Drones Monitor Lagos Elections – Rare Footage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Elections: 70% Results Out And Ambode Leading by bamidele029: 12:43am On Apr 12, 2015
70% of the Lagos Gubernitorial election results are out and APC's Akinwunmi Ambode is in the lead

1 Like

Re: Lagos Elections: 70% Results Out And Ambode Leading by SonOFaGun(m): 12:46am On Apr 12, 2015
#AMBO

APC !!!!

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Elections: 70% Results Out And Ambode Leading by Joboms(m): 12:46am On Apr 12, 2015
CHANGE smiley

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Elections: 70% Results Out And Ambode Leading by abduljabbar4(m): 12:48am On Apr 12, 2015
That picture is from sahara reporters. I was disappointed during the presidential election because the results were different though they were all in favour of my party

1 Like

Re: Lagos Elections: 70% Results Out And Ambode Leading by Charlotte15: 12:49am On Apr 12, 2015
Ambode! Atide! Thank God.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Elections: 70% Results Out And Ambode Leading by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 12, 2015
abduljabbar4:
That picture is from sahara reporters. I was disappointed during the presidential election because the results were different though they were all in favour of my party
Chukwujimi ojukwuagbaje has been declared governor-general of biafra

12 Likes

Re: Lagos Elections: 70% Results Out And Ambode Leading by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:50am On Apr 12, 2015
Ambo..
Sai APC
Sai Jagaban..
Re: Lagos Elections: 70% Results Out And Ambode Leading by okeamuboy: 12:54am On Apr 12, 2015
bamidele029:
70% of the Lagos Gubernitorial election results are out and APC's Akinwunmi Ambode is in the lead

Abeg, this thing is blurred. Upload a clearer one.

#Ambo, Eko she she Bere nio Ambo o.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Elections: 70% Results Out And Ambode Leading by Change2015(m): 12:54am On Apr 12, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Chukwujimi ojukwuagbaje has been declared governor-general of biafra

Pharmacist-General, actually... Lol

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria

1 Like

Re: Lagos Elections: 70% Results Out And Ambode Leading by PentiumPro(f): 12:55am On Apr 12, 2015
God saved them. cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Lagos Elections: 70% Results Out And Ambode Leading by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 12, 2015
Change2015:

Pharmacist-General, actually... Lol

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria
Re: Lagos Elections: 70% Results Out And Ambode Leading by neenar: 1:09am On Apr 12, 2015
Can we get a clearer print, mbok?
Re: Lagos Elections: 70% Results Out And Ambode Leading by Jibreen4u(m): 1:30am On Apr 12, 2015
PDP is Done for Now.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Elections: 70% Results Out And Ambode Leading by Ymodulus: 1:31am On Apr 12, 2015
Your result is confirmed. However let me upload a clearer version

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Elections: 70% Results Out And Ambode Leading by leadersWay00: 1:33am On Apr 12, 2015
Ambo ati de...
Re: Lagos Elections: 70% Results Out And Ambode Leading by paragon40(m): 2:35am On Apr 12, 2015
make we dey jolly for better tomorrow abo na d man ambode lolo.she apccccccccc
Re: Lagos Elections: 70% Results Out And Ambode Leading by codeline(m): 3:23am On Apr 12, 2015
cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Elections: 70% Results Out And Ambode Leading by elelem(m): 4:57am On Apr 12, 2015
If this is true , then its a pity that the people of Lagos state will remain slaves to Tinubu and his families for years to come .
Re: Lagos Elections: 70% Results Out And Ambode Leading by ayokellany: 5:05am On Apr 12, 2015
elelem:
If this is true , then its a pity that the people of Lagos state will remain slaves to Tinubu and his families for years to come .
. If you have any iota of intelligence in your head you'd understand Tinubu as a leader is a billion times beta than Bode George Obanikoro and Ogunlewe. PDP is just not an option here

16 Likes

Re: Lagos Elections: 70% Results Out And Ambode Leading by Dapsynzeal(m): 5:09am On Apr 12, 2015
elelem:
Go sort your slavery state first

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Elections: 70% Results Out And Ambode Leading by ElekeNtioba: 5:12am On Apr 12, 2015
I was expecting a landslide bt this is not shabby.

PDP can build on this.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Elections: 70% Results Out And Ambode Leading by LAGrejectIBO: 5:18am On Apr 12, 2015
We see at last that in a face off with Yoruba, Ibo is a minority in this state and has zero ability to influence outcome or change what the owners of the land decree for their state.

To those who think Ibo is a mainstream voice in Lagos, we have conclusively proven it not to be true today.

All Nwafors must now bow to the leader Yorubas have chosen to lead the state. You bow or we read you another riot act....with a graver demise than throwing you in Lagoon.

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Elections: 70% Results Out And Ambode Leading by LAGrejectIBO: 5:27am On Apr 12, 2015
ElekeNtioba:
I was expecting a landslide bt this is not shabby.

PDP can build on this.

Build on what? Bode George will soon abscond overseas with unspent billions of campaign money under his control. Obanikoro is going to court to answer for role in Ekitigate. I advise him to put his house in order beforehand 'cause he might not return home for a long long time. Agbaje's turn out this time is worse than last time. Tinubu is going to raise a fifth column to cannibalize PDP nationwide.

PDP has lost its bedroom erektion, the charm is gone!

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Elections: 70% Results Out And Ambode Leading by Kitsune: 5:31am On Apr 12, 2015
LAGrejectIBO:
We see at last that in a face off with Yoruba, Ibo is a minority in this state and has zero ability to influence outcome or change what the owners of the land decree for their state.

To those who think Ibo is a mainstream voice in Lagos, we have conclusively proven it not to be true today.

All Nwafors must now bow to the leader Yorubas have chosen to lead the state. You bow or we read you another riot act....with a graver demise than throwing you in Lagoon.

If some Igbos voted APC do you think they'll appreciate comments like yours undecided
Re: Lagos Elections: 70% Results Out And Ambode Leading by ElekeNtioba: 5:34am On Apr 12, 2015
LAGrejectIBO:

Build on what? Bode George will soon abscond overseas with unspent billions of campaign money under his control. Obanikoro is going to court to answer for role in Ekitigate. I advise him to put his house in order beforehand 'cause he might not return home for a long long time. Agbaje's turn out this time is worse than last time. Tinubu is going to raise a fifth column to cannibalize PDP nationwide.

PDP has lost its bedroom erektion, the charm is gone!

the margin is getting closer and closer....cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos Elections: 70% Results Out And Ambode Leading by blink(f): 5:45am On Apr 12, 2015
ani ambo asiti de

thank God for ambode vitory else this run away ibo for they form here and there claiming any thing claimable .

an ingreat set of people who amon you can replicate Adekunle Fajuyi. these present igbo would rather collect money and release there guest to be killed.

come any day anytime what ever yoruba people see as bad you cannot repack it and rebrand it to them
even if they dont to they would continue to see that thing as blemish.

the likes of Bode Geoge Obanikoro Ogun....e now jimi.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Elections: 70% Results Out And Ambode Leading by seunmsg(m): 5:46am On Apr 12, 2015
Find attached, the final result of Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Elections: 70% Results Out And Ambode Leading by ibkgab001: 5:54am On Apr 12, 2015
I will close my NAIRALAND acct only of Agbaje wins

Re: Lagos Elections: 70% Results Out And Ambode Leading by LAGrejectIBO: 5:56am On Apr 12, 2015
Kitsune:

If some Igbos voted APC do you think they'll appreciate comments like yours undecided

I dont know any Ibo that did. APC performance in SE is an indicator. Nobody ever said charity begins abroad, everyone agrees it begins at home.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Elections: 70% Results Out And Ambode Leading by Danhumprey: 6:01am On Apr 12, 2015
Obviously Jimi Agbaje was a joker all this while!grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Elections: 70% Results Out And Ambode Leading by jimi4us: 6:02am On Apr 12, 2015
[size=28pt]fake result[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant / Breaking: Tinubu Ole Protest Rocks Ekiti As People Disown Presidential Results / I Wanna Be A Nigerian, So Frigging Bad. Being A Russian Is So Sad. . . (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.