Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant (5950 Views)

Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) / Kabba Prison Attack: Most Of The Escaped Inmates Re-Arrested - Kogi Govt / Peter Obi Is A Very Ignorant Politician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by DaddyFabooluz(m): 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
Since the attack happened there has been so much emphasis about the doctor that died because she is from the south east and based in the North.

Over 60 people died in that attack and so many others injured as well and 80% for these victims are northerners but so far, no body has cared about these innocent lives that were lost only to be bringing up sentiment for one victim that was involved because of her tribe.

When will Nigerians learn to become one regardless of tribe and religion in order to use one voice from North, South, East and West to challenge any failing government?

When will Nigerians stop being tribal bigots and identify themselves as one human being in same nation to stand together and fight for good governance instead of attacking one another.

This is 2022 and we are still like this, it's a big shame to us all.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by DrGoodman: 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
The North caused it on themselves, when they were arming their illiterate children and thinking they are giving them a doctorate degree, what did they expect. ?

That's why people are sad on an innocent person who didn't train no terrorist to die while trying to save people's lives in a war torn North.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by tollyboy5(m): 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
angry this op should just keep quiet.

The northerners has been playing bigot politics despite the disasters it brought to them.

My only concern is the innocent southerners caught up in this northern tragedy.

When boko-haram were redeemed as repentant boko-haram were d northerners blind?

When their elite were granting amnesty to bandit were they daft?

When killings multiplied in the north what was the reaction of the their people?

When SARS killed our teeming youth down south, we complained and fought. Buhari thought no one would hold protest during his tenure but one of the greatest protest came up from angry youth.

The northerners were not safe also but they saw it majorly as a southern protest. We can't fight for people who are not ready to fight for themselves.

When Fulani bandit came, Sunday igboho came, ugm came and chased the Fulani away. We saw what was done to Sunday igboho and ugm by the Fulani led government.

Let the amajiri and affected northern family take their battle to aso rock, my major concerns are the unfortunate southerners caught up in this tragedy

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by Invictuse: 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
Check my monicker I have make several comment expressing the fact the Chinolo death is as relevant as the death of others killed by same badit with not a thing special.

The Igbos love to sell themselves superior over others with their noise but I don't buy such foolishness. The Igbo rejoiced n mocked Yorubas when bandit attacked Oyo state n Yorubas fled to Benin republic I wonder why they are now seeking the emphaty sympathy they never gave.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by Ahmed0336(m): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
It is unfortunate but this is where we find ourselves today.

Some people in that train have cars but couldn't drive because the road is a danger zone. Some could afford flight but had to take the train because Kaduna airport has been temporarily closed due to an earlier attack.
It is just unfortunate.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by Sergio104(m): 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
The blood of an Igbo is.........more than....

Take note angry

Regardless...... RIP to all

11 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:
Since the attack happened there has been so much emphasis about the doctor that died because she is from the south east and based in the North.

Over 60 people died in that attack and so many others injured as well and 80% for these victims are northerners but so far, no body has cared about these innocent lives that were lost only to be bringing up sentiment for one victim that was involved because of her tribe.

When will Nigerians learn to become one regardless of tribe and religion in order to use one voice from North, South, East and West to challenge any failing government?

When will Nigerians stop being tribal bigots and identify themselves as one human being in same nation to stand together and fight for good governance instead of attacking one another.

This is 2022 and we are still like this, it's a big shame to us all.

Most of the people who use the internet are from the South. Especially this site.

Also, people identify with a pretty face. (Pretty girl syndrome). In the USA, a missing girl case gets traction if the girl is a blonde haired white girl. Same for murdered girl. Other colors, especially black women, meh.

Here in Nigeria, Chinelo is a pretty Southern gal. Most people who use the internet are Southerners like her...from the middle and upper classes. They would identify with her far more than a Northerner.

It's part psychological, part tribal, part disunity....

8 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by Lionnation: 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
Was it not in this forum that I learnt that the only life that matters to Nigerians and BMC is the Igbo life other's lives means to Nigerians,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by DaddyFabooluz(m): 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
DrGoodman:
The North caused it on themselves, when they were arm8ng their illiterate children and thinking they are giving them a doctorate degree, what did they expect. ?

That's why people are sad on an innocent person who didn't train no terrorist to die while trying to save people's lives in a war torn North.

Stop being ignorant and a sadist. Are you telling me it's all the Northerners that picked up arms to become terrorists? Do you know how many innocent people are victims everyday in the North?

You better think as a human being and stop all these pointing fingers as if you are far away from being a victim some day. If one of your close family members is such a victim and no body ever cares about your loss in such manner then you will understand.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by nigerianrevolut(f): 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
Rest in peace doctor. Nigeria failed you.

#EndTollGate

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by Obalacam(m): 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
I don't think much emphasis was laid on her because of her tribe but because people were mocking her and calling her all sorts of names when she tweeted that she was shot

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by flokii: 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
I'm suprised myself.. It's as if the Igbos only care about themselves alone not minding the fact that people from other tribes were killed in the unfortunate incident.
The irony of the whole thing is that the said Dr. got more attacks from her people than all other tribes put together. Now they are keeping mum on the Igbos that attacked her (most likely Igbos) and playing victims.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by Reflect7: 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
DrGoodman:
The North caused it on themselves, when they were arming their illiterate children and thinking they are giving them a doctorate degree, what did they expect. ?

Ignorant response of a bigot. Over 99% of northerners have not ''armed their children'' or asked their children to be terrorists. Be human, which is what you are first, before being a 'southerner' or 'northerner'.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by DaddyFabooluz(m): 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Obalacam:
I don't think much emphasis was laid on her because of her tribe but because people were mocking her and calling her all sorts of names when she tweeted that she was shot

I understand the tweet part and how people mocked her which is sad. But go and see how many thread has been opened on her issue and go check how many celebrities are now commenting on her issue.
She is just one unfortunate innocent soul lost in the tragic attack. There was a Northern guy who also tweeted how they should pray for his sister who was on the train and they had not heard from her. After some hours he tweeted again how he just held the lifeless body of his sister who was killed in the attack and said she was to be buried immediately.
What crime did the young girl commit and why have people not even shown any painful feeling towards that.

Is it because she is a northerner and people believe it's her own people that killed her?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
If 60 people died and we only saw Chinelo dead body and few others. Who is to blame.

If we shout massacre now, this same op will say we want to overthrow Buhari.

Let the Northerners grieve for their own dead, then we will join them.

Simple.

30 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by DaddyFabooluz(m): 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
tollyboy5:
angry this op should just keep quiet.

The northerners has been playing bigot politics despite the disasters it brought to them.

My only concern is the innocent southerners caught up in this northern tragedy.

When boko-haram were redeemed as repentant boko-haram were d northerners blind?

When their elite were granting amnesty to bandit were they daft?

When killings multiplied in the north what was the reaction of the their people?

When SARS killed our teeming youth down south, we complained and fought. Buhari thought no one would hold protest during his tenure but one of the greatest protest came up from angry youth.

The northerners were not safe also but they saw it majorly as a southern protest. We can't fight for people who are not ready to fight for themselves.

When Fulani bandit came, Sunday igboho came, ugm came and chased the Fulani away. We saw what was done to Sunday igboho and ugm by the Fulani led government.

Let the amagiri and affected northern family take their battle to aso rock, my major concerns are the unfortunate southerners caught up in this tragedy

You are just foolishly ignorant to the point I won't waste my precious time arguing with you. When it's gets to your family somehow, I will see how you will handle that.

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by myright: 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

I understand the tweet part and how people mocked her which is sad. But go and see how many thread has been opened on her issue and go check how many celebrities are now commenting on her issue.
She is just one unfortunate innocent soul lost in the tragic attack. There was a Northern guy who also tweeted how they should pray for his sister who was on the train and they had not heard from her. After some hours he tweeted again how he just held the lifeless body of his sister who was killed in the attack and said she was to be buried immediately.
What crime did the young girl commit and why have people not even shown any painful feeling towards that.

Is it because she is a northerner and people believe it's her own people that killed her?
I have a question for you bro, and I hope you will be kind enough to answer. With all these killings taking place in the north,
why is there no protest (occupy ojota-type) in the north?

21 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by ganisucks(f): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

Over 60 people died in that attack and so many others.

Where did you get this figure from. Is it from the same source as Tinubu. The Kaduna government has released the manifest which indicated that only 8 fatalities have been confirmed so far

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by tollyboy5(m): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

You are just foolishly ignorant to the point I won't waste my precious time arguing with you. When it's gets to your family somehow, I will see how you will handle that.
You can take your family on a protest to aso rock 1diot.

I've attended enough protest and barely escape gun shot.
I remember last year protest in Lagos.
I'm doing what matters to my family now, take your Granny's children or grandchildren to aso rock for protest .

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by Advocate500: 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
Invictuse:
Check my monicker I have make several comment expressing the fact the Chinolo death is as relevant as the death of others killed by same badit with not a thing special.

The Igbos love to sell themselves superior over others with their noise but I don't buy such foolishness. The Igbo rejoiced n mocked Yorubas when bandit attacked Oyo state n Yorubas fled to Benin republic I wonder why they are now seeking the emphaty sympathy they never gave.
i don't think the reason the young girl death went viral is because she is igbo, i think it have to do with her last tweet before her death and the kind of hateful reply she got.

8 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

If millions of Northerners in Kano, Kaduna and Katsina.

They are called the kardashian.

If they refused to protest against the killings of their people even on social media.

So you expect the 5% people of Southeast to help them to protest when we are still mourning Chinelo's death.

19 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by tollyboy5(m): 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
myright:
I have a question for you bro, and I hope you will be kind enough to answer. With all these killings taking place in the north,
You dey mind d slowpoke. I dey ojota last year when police dey shoot and throw tear gas.

People like am na to type rubbish them sabi.
We dey protest 4 here on how con3 gas good some werey dey north dey act like nothing dey sup.

18 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by DaddyFabooluz(m): 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
tollyboy5:

I'm doing what matters to my family now, take your Granny's children or grandchildren to aso rock for protest .

If you are over 40years and still this foolish, then you know the rest. If you are not yet up to 40 years, you might still have the chance to grow up and change your stinking mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by Rollsnjaguar(m): 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
tollyboy5:

Kaduna, Kano, Katsina won't protest against the killings of Northerners according to this hypocrite op.

But he expect Igbos, 5% to protest.

17 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by myright: 11:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
tollyboy5:

You dey mind d slowpoke. I dey ojota last year when police dey shoot and throw tear gas.

We dey protest 4 here on how con3 gas good some werey dey north dey act like nothing dey sup.
let's hear from him
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by DrGoodman: 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
myright:

God bless you, they are waiting for Charley Boy Oputa, an Igbo man to come and teach them how to protest to save their lives in the North.

12 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by Austin4lif: 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
DrGoodman:

u are typing nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by tollyboy5(m): 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

If you are over 40years and still this foolish, then you know the rest. If you are not yet up to 40 years, you might still have the chance to grow up and change your stinking mentality.
The issue here is, you don't know you're acting daft

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by DaddyFabooluz(m): 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
tollyboy5:

See who is calling me slowpoke. You are protesting in Ojota? It's that were the government house is? Is that were the presidency is? Are you protesting against the people of Ojota or what?
Then you come and claim you have sense.
So since your protest in Ojota, please what have been achieved?

Go and look at a mirror, what ever you see in the mirror is the definition of a grand slowpoke.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by DrGoodman: 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
Austin4lif:
u are typing nonsense

I know, in every nonsense, there is some SENSE.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant by DaddyFabooluz(m): 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
tollyboy5:

The issue here is, you don't know you're acting daft

No, the issue here is that you don't want to realize you were already born daft.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Haiti: BBC Traces Scam Computer To Nigeria / Humiliating Photo Showing Baba Suwe Excreting In Ndlea Custody / Nyesom Wike Tenders Letter Of Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.