Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

(photo)ghost Captured On Camera inside the hospital: By Reporter Kelvin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (photo)ghost Captured On Camera inside the hospital: By Reporter Kelvin (4203 Views)

Lagos Area Boys Speak To BBC Reporter (Video, Photos) / Robbery Incident As Captured On CCTV in Ikeja, Lagos (Video And Photos) / Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo)ghost Captured On Camera inside the hospital: By Reporter Kelvin by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 12, 2015
Reporting job is very risky and dangerous, most times we (reporters) endanger our lives for the purpose of gathering informations.

While i was busy capturing/video tapping yesterday's incredible action of a sick woman who stood up from hospital bed to vote, i mistakenly/fortunately captured this shocking image.

Most people do not believe in ghost, but i hope this image will change your view about ghost totally. After video tapping the whole interview with the sick woman, as an expert in my field of work, i decided to conduct some other personal interviews with people in differents wards in that same hospital. My camera and myself engaged in what we call '' Environmental Survey '' before my magical camera stumbled upon this shocking image from a far end. I moved closer and behold, i was able to snap the most shocking picture of my life. A ghost hovering above a sick woman in the hospital.

Fellow Nairalanders, what is your view about this shocking ghost image

Source: RiskyCoverage

Reporter: Kelvin.

Believe it or not....

1 Share

Re: (photo)ghost Captured On Camera inside the hospital: By Reporter Kelvin by simplymade(m): 1:37am On Apr 12, 2015
Mtchew
Re: (photo)ghost Captured On Camera inside the hospital: By Reporter Kelvin by bobo9ice: 1:37am On Apr 12, 2015
Ghost in deed.
Re: (photo)ghost Captured On Camera inside the hospital: By Reporter Kelvin by thesweetprince: 2:08am On Apr 12, 2015
magical camera
Re: (photo)ghost Captured On Camera inside the hospital: By Reporter Kelvin by HrtBrkSteve(m): 2:42am On Apr 12, 2015
@Op, seems your drugs usage last nite wasn't complete. Agbo e kukan.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (photo)ghost Captured On Camera inside the hospital: By Reporter Kelvin by shawnfamous(m): 2:58am On Apr 12, 2015
Lol u re a very laxy reporter! Ur story no even fit in wit d picture!
Re: (photo)ghost Captured On Camera inside the hospital: By Reporter Kelvin by vega84(m): 7:38am On Apr 12, 2015
Y is this nairaland turning into child's play? Y is it that mangers of this site dnt really knw their jobs? Must one always see stupid and annoying thread in this site every day? Is it that there are no longer matured minds here that can @least post reasonable thread here? Is it that there are no one managing this site?
Kai am disappointed. #vegatalks /# F...ck nairaland!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photo)ghost Captured On Camera inside the hospital: By Reporter Kelvin by 7footre(m): 7:39am On Apr 12, 2015
D fvck is this?
Re: (photo)ghost Captured On Camera inside the hospital: By Reporter Kelvin by Rajjah(f): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2015
Is dat not an earpiece I see on her?
Re: (photo)ghost Captured On Camera inside the hospital: By Reporter Kelvin by Paitty(f): 8:10am On Apr 12, 2015
Liesss
Re: (photo)ghost Captured On Camera inside the hospital: By Reporter Kelvin by SporaD8: 8:43am On Apr 12, 2015
HrtBrkSteve:
@Op, seems your drugs usage last nite wasn't complete. Agbo e kukan.
Walai, Op na yaba left escapee. Hold an wella he must take his drugs complete.

1 Like

Re: (photo)ghost Captured On Camera inside the hospital: By Reporter Kelvin by chattelle(m): 9:05am On Apr 12, 2015
@op E be like say you don smoke moroko abi? So ghosts are now using earpiece and posing for pictures? #Oloshi
Re: (photo)ghost Captured On Camera inside the hospital: By Reporter Kelvin by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 12, 2015
Make Una no vex. Op has a problem you all will not understand in 5 years time. kiss
Re: (photo)ghost Captured On Camera inside the hospital: By Reporter Kelvin by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 12, 2015
Rajjah:
Is dat not an earpiece I see on her?
sorry dear, dia was a mistake some where. Just updated the story and the image again. The same apology goes to every one.
Re: (photo)ghost Captured On Camera inside the hospital: By Reporter Kelvin by Rajjah(f): 11:26am On Apr 12, 2015
Businessnaija:
sorry dear, dia was a mistake some where. Just updated the story and the image again. The same apology goes to every one.
ok. But still trying to understand the new picture
Re: (photo)ghost Captured On Camera inside the hospital: By Reporter Kelvin by Rajjah(f): 11:26am On Apr 12, 2015
Looks like a hospital to me
Re: (photo)ghost Captured On Camera inside the hospital: By Reporter Kelvin by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 12, 2015
Rajjah:
Looks like a hospital to me
exactly. the ghost picture was captured in the hospital
Re: (photo)ghost Captured On Camera inside the hospital: By Reporter Kelvin by Rajjah(f): 11:52am On Apr 12, 2015
Businessnaija:
exactly. the ghost picture was captured in the hospital
wait I get it
Re: (photo)ghost Captured On Camera inside the hospital: By Reporter Kelvin by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 12, 2015
Rajjah:
ok. But still trying to understand the new picture
look the image carefully, you will notice the white snowy human like shadow hovering over the woman on the bed.... the image was captured yesterday and since then it gained publicity all over the places including social media....

reporter: kelvin.
Re: (photo)ghost Captured On Camera inside the hospital: By Reporter Kelvin by Rajjah(f): 11:55am On Apr 12, 2015
Oh my... M scared

1 Like

Re: (photo)ghost Captured On Camera inside the hospital: By Reporter Kelvin by bamideleniayo(m): 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Crap...Big Lie from You... This Is just a picture gotten from the Syfy Documentary of Ghost Hunters.. The go after ghost in Abandonded Haunted Buildings.. And this said picture was when they tried to capture a Ghost on Camera in an abandoned Hospital in a Country in Europe where horrible Stuff happened to People
Re: (photo)ghost Captured On Camera inside the hospital: By Reporter Kelvin by bamideleniayo(m): 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
Well they successfully Did...
Re: (photo)ghost Captured On Camera inside the hospital: By Reporter Kelvin by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
bamideleniayo:
Well they successfully Did...
why must you decide todisplay such act of ignorance towards my hard research
Re: (photo)ghost Captured On Camera inside the hospital: By Reporter Kelvin by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 13, 2015
Na casper be dat o! grin
Re: (photo)ghost Captured On Camera inside the hospital: By Reporter Kelvin by EmekaB: 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
END TIMES

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Boils As Police Man Kills Colleague, Girl Friend And Self(see Photo) / Shocking Video.. Over 20 Girls Raped At Flavour’s Free Concert In Enugu / Man Cleared Of Rape Charge After 47 Years In Jail As Victim Admits Mistake(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.