Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,970 members, 7,863,456 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

Jimi Agbaje Lost Because He Put Self Interest Before Lagos Interest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Lost Because He Put Self Interest Before Lagos Interest (4201 Views)

Clinton Lost Because She Wanted To Edit The Holy Bible – Doyin Okupe / Nigeria In Problem Because Leaders Put Self-interest First —balarabe Musa / Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost Because He Put Self Interest Before Lagos Interest by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 12, 2015
pinardave:

Yorubas and stupidity... Always want to be slaves to one man. You didn't vote Agbaje because he seek the support of igbos showed highest level of insensitivity. As if he was not a Yoruba.. I pity you guys, keep bowing for Tinubu and let him be determining your faith every year.Tinubu will determine your faith in the next 24 years...guess what, the same set of people in his pipeline will be benefiting while the rest of you will be leaking his anus thinking you voted against the igbos. Agbaje is a pure Yoruba, he may have spread his campaign to get the Igbo votes, but guess what? the Yorubas in their primitive and tribalism voted against him..this is contrary to the education which they claimed to have acquired. Yoruba are slaves to Tinubu and will remain slaves!..stupid sets of people

Guess what, we don't care. You shall forever remain pained. You bastards are more than slaves to Oju Iku who pushed you people into a deadly civil war costing over 3 million Igbo souls just because he wanted to rule Biafra. Agbaje stands no chance. He can govern your miserable people in Igbo land. We are proud to be tinubu slaves as far as the slavery is progressive and purposeful . tinubu just unseated your demi-god GEJ in abuja and you flat heads think you can get a revenge against him in Lagos? Keep fooling yourselves.

In fact cry me a river tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost Because He Put Self Interest Before Lagos Interest by Faposky95: 7:49am On Apr 12, 2015
no matter the tensions built around the political atmosphere in these seasons elections, I will congratulate the will of the people.
we have also seen, I think it's time for us to do.. d Right Thing
what a shame to be reduced to a loser Igbo just because of sheer political loyalism. it is time for soul education, to build. T

his Lagos has and will always be ours.
shame to poor losers, cos, I think no one really loses in nation or state building
I am Nigerian.... first. this a dream I wish to come to past.
judgment will await the true humanists in this end time of sheet selfishness.
Long live us all....remembering even the dead, ...good,bad and ugly
Thank you for making our country's beloved History.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost Because He Put Self Interest Before Lagos Interest by abacus(m): 7:55am On Apr 12, 2015
adebayo201:

Are you serious A one time deputy governor

*smh*

For which state? Anambra?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost Because He Put Self Interest Before Lagos Interest by sinizia: 8:05am On Apr 12, 2015
Nonsense. He only lost because Lagosians hate PDP and because non-indigenes loves him. His party was his downfall and not all those reasons you listed up there.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost Because He Put Self Interest Before Lagos Interest by mbdoyin: 8:37am On Apr 12, 2015
Yoruba people should be cautious on what they give to outsiders as compared with what other nationalities give to outsiders in their own land. We should review this and take strategic action from now onward in view of what would have become calamity for us if they have their way. This is not possible in their places at all. They do not sell land to the would potential landlord and very hostile when you do business with them. It is time for stock taking for Yorube people. This food for thought.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost Because He Put Self Interest Before Lagos Interest by basilo101: 9:43am On Apr 12, 2015
We are Igbos. We are not slave to any Godfather. Ask Orji Uzo Kalu, Chimaroke Nnnamani or Peter Obi. We hv d oldest democracy in Africa. We stick to wat we believe and damn d outcome
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost Because He Put Self Interest Before Lagos Interest by fyneguy: 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
basilo101:
We are Igbos. We are not slave to any Godfather. Ask Orji Uzo Kalu, Chimaroke Nnnamani or Peter Obi. We hv d oldest democracy in Africa. We stick to wat we believe and damn d outcome

Congrats. Now we know why the SE is very developed and advanced.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Show Of American Airforce Power- A Short Video / DG NIMASA Under Attack / My Advice To fellow Igbos Living In The North.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.