Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In (59757 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election / Aliyu Locks Out Legislators As Assembly Moves To Impeach Him / South East Results Start To Trickle In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by missionmex(m): 7:06am On Apr 12, 2015
And u will be surprise to know that some yoruba people will not be happy with this simply because pdp won even if the best candidate wins.

6 Likes

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 12, 2015
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Mufasa27(m): 7:09am On Apr 12, 2015
Fayose; Apc worst nightmare in ekiti-state

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Lewis1988: 7:11am On Apr 12, 2015
bodsibobo:
Truly, I do not understand Ekiti. Are they not the supposedly most educated state with highest number of professors, yet electing and contended with the likes of Fayose?

well, I am not from Ekiti, it's non of my business; until someone close to me introduces an Ekiti person to me as an intended spouse......

'a a wa gbo labare oro!!!'(e go come hear wehn!!!)
. Can you meet the standard of any Ekiti Lady. As in do you have your PHD?.Lol

8 Likes

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by onatisi(m): 7:11am On Apr 12, 2015
ElekeNtioba:
Lol....they were more engrossed with the impeachment and forgot to campaign.

Epic Idiọts
they were complete idiots. They went about doing the political bidding of tinubu and forgot about their own political career.

5 Likes

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 12, 2015
Fayose won due to Photochromic ballot papers, later, they(Apc) change it to stomach infrastructure, ceteris paribus, they said he rigged his way in with the help of momoh by the audio clip, later, they said he was not loved by his own people, and after another TKO yesterday, what will my brothers in Apc call these again o..........

I see Bamidele moving to PDP .

2 Likes

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Collynzo9: 7:12am On Apr 12, 2015
Lewis1988:
I repeat PDP 25, APC 0, LP 1. At the mention of Ayodele Fayose all ApC Contestant shall scatter and tremble.
Actually, It's PDP 26.
Labour didn't get any

5 Likes

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by raystanley(m): 7:12am On Apr 12, 2015
tolustx:
People give us n impression dt Ekiti people don't like PDP but d prty keep winning elections in d state even without violence. Nawa 4 pple o

That is the work of Lie Mohammed, creating false impression...

3 Likes

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by bodsibobo(m): 7:13am On Apr 12, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

if u had spent less time fighting Igbo political clout in Lagos and more time campaigning for APC in ur village state of Ekiti, the result could have been different.

Dont u think so??

Na economies of scale; he fought a greater evil! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by onatisi(m): 7:14am On Apr 12, 2015
Mufasa27:
I like the way he handled this impeachment threat and apc ,it shows fayose has matured politically. One can say ,fayose is on his way to becoming the political godfather of ekiti politics .
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 12, 2015
onatisi:
they were complete idiots. They went about doing the political bidding of tinubu and forgot about their own political career.

No be there fault na, they have been promised a ministerial post noni.

1 Like

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by vpaymoney(m): 7:15am On Apr 12, 2015
Lewis1988:
I repeat PDP 25n APC 0, LP 1. At the mention of Ayodele Fayose all ApC Contestant shall scatter and tremble.
....and trample under foot.

2 Likes

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by bodsibobo(m): 7:15am On Apr 12, 2015
faladeSM1132:

you're a basterd for saying this ' fayemi 419 people
and if you dont know- let me say it clare to you that ekiti majority love fayose
than any of your 419 progressive parties janjaweedian

Where did he refer to 'this fayose 419-people"nah:

Why are you so quick to curse and insult without reason?
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by scantee(m): 7:16am On Apr 12, 2015
Fayose our man, always delivering since 1914, okwu eme 1.

1 Like

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 12, 2015
bishopjoe02:
PDP also won in majority in edo state house of Assembly. . I see oshiomole being impeach. .
ARE YOU SERIOUS ABOUT THAT? PLS ENLIGHTEN ME MORE COS VE BEEN WAITING TO HEAR THE OUTCOME.. WHAT'S OUR CURRENT NUMBER AND WHAT'S THAT OF THE APC? .. GOD ON OUR SIDE PDP WILL RISE AGAIN ..

AMEEEN!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by babakol(m): 7:17am On Apr 12, 2015
The question should be why they love that guy so much... barring his excesses HE MUST BE SPECIAL.
1. 16-0
2. 16-0
3. 26-0?....Lol

3 Likes

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Collynzo9: 7:17am On Apr 12, 2015
bodsibobo:
Truly, I do not understand Ekiti people. Are they not the supposedly most educated state with highest number of professors, yet electing and contented with the likes of Fayose?

well, I am not from Ekiti, it's non of my business; until someone close to me introduces an Ekiti person to me as an intended spouse......

'a a wa gbo labare oro!!!'(e go come hear wehn!!!)

Mchheeeew!
So you aren't going to marry an Ekiti person because they voted PDP?
This is how it starts

4 Likes

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Brugo(m): 7:17am On Apr 12, 2015
Fayose cannot sit comfortably until the inauguration of the new house of assembly.

Ekiti people actually want Fayose because he gives them short term enjoyment. Many of the resident citizens (if not most) are civil servants. Fayemi handled them with a strong hand but Fayose will allow them have a field day.

They want to resume work late and close early. They want to be paid salaries without showing up at work. They know Fayose has no moral right to demand diligence from them so they'll choose him and give him whatever he wants.

However, there is a new government at the centre. No federal favours for Ekiti state; well, unless their federal reps and senators decide to serve their various constituencies. But we know that reps and senators don't remember their people until election time is near.

The state can only progress if the state government works it's butt off. That however will never happen with a thug in office.

8 Likes

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by nigerianvenom(m): 7:19am On Apr 12, 2015
macpetrus:
70% of APC law makers are not coming back

not just 70% but 90 percent
apc didnt even win a single sit
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by onatisi(m): 7:19am On Apr 12, 2015
shegsky:

No be there fault na, they have been promised a ministerial post noni.
for where Buhari will shock many ppl especially yorubas ,just wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by vpaymoney(m): 7:19am On Apr 12, 2015
Mufasa27:
edited: in south-west

1 Like

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by babakol(m): 7:20am On Apr 12, 2015
Brugo:
Fayose cannot sit comfortably until the inauguration of the new house of assembly.

Ekiti people actually want Fayose because he gives them short term enjoyment. Many of the resident citizens (if not most) are civil servants. Fayemi handled them with a strong hand but Fayose will allow them have a field day.

They want to resume work late and close early. They want to be paid salaries without showing up at work. They know Fayose has no moral right to demand diligence from them so they'll choose him and give him whatever he wants.

However, there is a new government at the centre. No federal favours for Ekiti state; well, unless their federal reps and senators decide to serve their various constituencies. But we know that reps and senators don't remember their people until election time is near.

The state can only progress if the state government works it's butt off. That however will never happen with a thug in office.
apply Vaseline where it hurts. Dem say na who dem want, you dey there dey hate

9 Likes

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by IAmTobore(m): 7:23am On Apr 12, 2015
Fayose said he was going no where, and GOD stood by him! Those that put their trust on GOD will never be disappointed!

3 Likes

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by bodsibobo(m): 7:24am On Apr 12, 2015
Lewis1988:
. Can you meet the standard of any Ekiti Lady. As in do you have your PHD?.Lol

PHD Shey you neva see how Jona and his PHD will go down in history the worst president Nigeria ever had and Buhari with his 'scchool certificate' will be the best president Nigeria ever had, cleaning up Jona's mess since 2009; and PDP's mess since 1999.

My brother, IMHO, a PHD is not equal to common sense and neither does it guarantee a good spouse!!! Be wise.

(oya, let the PDP and Jona's goons missiles start flying)!!!
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 12, 2015
babakol:
The question should be why they love that guy so much... barring his excesses HE MUST BE SPECIAL.
1. 16-0
2. 16-0
3. 26-0?....Lol

Afe cee is Dead in ekiti. But these people can make noise soooteee .

1 Like

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by onatisi(m): 7:25am On Apr 12, 2015
happydays1:
this man fayose is a neva give up man... i like his spirit, despite gej loss and pdp loss in st/ west he is still winning. if this kind of person is was in gej's position, he wont loss his secound term
fayose has never hidden his displeasure at the way pdp lost the presidential election and infact over 90% of pdp faithful and members believed gej was either dumb or naïve. Gej allowed himself to be rigged and voted out for reasons best known to him. Gej had all the apparatus to win but yet refused to used them. I must commend tinubu and co for been able to spot very quickly at the early stages the mumuism in gej and for exploiting his weakness to their own advantage.

4 Likes

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by legatto(m): 7:25am On Apr 12, 2015
The state is a disappointment to have been among d southwest state and how do u fink the APC lawmakers will show up @ there polling unit wen they have their life to protect from d thug ruling governor.

3 Likes

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by asiwajumi(m): 7:27am On Apr 12, 2015
Ilekeh:
Ekiti state........jubilating in their backwardness and stomach infrastructure.

I guess the bridge Fayemi started constructing in my town to connect us to Ado will remain unfinished.
stop saying what u don't knw. Where is the bridge here? Or proposed bridge picture put in fajuyi bfor election u mean?

1 Like

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by nzeobi(m): 7:27am On Apr 12, 2015
Ilekeh:
Ekiti state........jubilating in their backwardness and stomach infrastructure.

I guess the bridge Fayemi started constructing in my town to connect us to Ado will remain unfinished.
Stop hating people for their opinion

1 Like

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Sanguine77(m): 7:29am On Apr 12, 2015
babs01:
Baba God I thank u for dis victory, ha! stomach infrastructure continues, we dont care about good governance as long as we ar belleful.
Like seriously? Did you really wrte this?
Good governance will make you 'belleful' provide jobs, better healthcare, sound education and overall development ofthe state.
Poverty has really dealt with some people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station / Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) / Meet Solomon Aranse, Police Inspector General (Acting)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.