Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In (59760 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election / Aliyu Locks Out Legislators As Assembly Moves To Impeach Him / South East Results Start To Trickle In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Nicklaus(m): 9:05am On Apr 12, 2015
Good then. Fayose already said his state ll defeat APC plenty times over in anything, so m not surprise. Dude is a Badass wink

3 Likes

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by klax(m): 9:18am On Apr 12, 2015
I really thank God for ekiti people they have shown again that Tifnubu annex is not part of their wish good I'm proud if you guys.

I so loved this people a lot I knew so much about during my service day I served in the state one good thing about them is that when they are behind you they will stand by you but the moment you messed up and they wave bye bye to you it stand so very rigid and enlighten people.

Those who claimed Fayose rigged his election so is it Fayose that rigged this one again Hell No. These people know what they want and when they want it they go for it. Tifnubu has slaved OYO, Lagos, Ogun, Osun already he is their Lord but for these people that stood sgainst his lordship kudos to them. Ekiti people I love you and I'm proud of you for not allowing one bastard who came from farm to destroy your home.

They were so busy with impeachment coup never go and sell their mandate to their people bloody satanic party full of lies, lamentations, propaganda, coup, party the holiest, party too good, full of deception, party coup plotter, impeachment preacher. Only buhari is a better human in that party I don't even know why buhari joined this party in the first place he would have remain in his CPC anyway ekiti people thank you I'm proud of you Keep it up. I know my post will anger them I don't care the fact is ekiti people has refused Tifnubu lordship period!!!

I so hate that apc with passion simply because of their abusive nature and destroying Nigeria image through lies, malicious propaganda, carekes utterances, full of ego and believe to be saint to the outside world to win election how I wish other party too could say they will make apc government ungovernable and lets see how they will function.

4 Likes

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Bigsteveg(m): 9:20am On Apr 12, 2015
ilovecritics:
If they impeach Fayose; the PDP will impeach the next governor, if he's APC!

Ure on a longgggg thing, seems ure not a Nigerian. Have u heard of 'cross-carpeting'. Don't forget Fayose himself left PDP for ACN one time like dis.

#wake up bro
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Reaper231(m): 9:28am On Apr 12, 2015
ElekeNtioba:
Lol....they were more engrossed with the impeachment and forgot to campaign.

Epic Idiọts

Now the drama is taking a new dimension. All Fayose needs to do now is continue chasing dis pple and truncate their impeachment plans for another 1 month and d guy can go to sleep with his 2 eyes shut.
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by ibisko04: 9:46am On Apr 12, 2015
Fayose is a gonna. How I wish he has not misbehaved . Nothing can stop his impeachment. PDP is popular in Ekiti no doubt. The best for PDP is to start shopping for another candidate who will lead them in another election.
Fayose offended the law of Nigeria and Nigerians, he will be dealt with according to the law of Nigeria.
Impunity is no longer tolerated. Fayose is going and Fayose himself know very well that he can't escape.
His foot soldiers may not know, that is why they are still chorusing his praises.
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by ibisko04: 9:48am On Apr 12, 2015
Reaper231:

Now the drama is taking a new dimension. All Fayose needs to do now is continue chasing dis pple and truncate their impeachment plans for another 1 month and d guy can go to sleep with his 2 eyes shut.
Fayose can't survive this month.
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by EsteeLauder(f): 9:57am On Apr 12, 2015
ibisko04:

Fayose can't survive this month.
you're such a joker

1 Like

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by ibisko04: 10:01am On Apr 12, 2015
klax:
I really thank God for ekiti people they have shown again that Tifnubu annex is not part of their wish good I'm proud if you guys.

I so loved this people a lot I knew so much about during my service day I served in the state one good thing about them is that when they are behind you they will stand by you but the moment you messed up and they wave bye bye to you it stand so very rigid and enlighten people.

Those who claimed Fayose rigged his election so is it Fayose that rigged this one again Hell No. These people know what they want and when they want it they go for it. Tifnubu has slaved OYO, Lagos, Ogun, Osun already he is their Lord but for these people that stood sgainst his lordship kudos to them. Ekiti people I love you and I'm proud of you for not allowing one bastard who came from farm to destroy your home.

They were so busy with impeachment coup never go and sell their mandate to their people bloody satanic party full of lies, lamentations, propaganda, coup, party the holiest, party too good, full of deception, party coup plotter, impeachment preacher. Only buhari is a better human in that party I don't even know why buhari joined this party in the first place he would have remain in his CPC anyway ekiti people thank you I'm proud of you Keep it up. I know my post will anger them I don't care the fact is ekiti people has refused Tifnubu lordship period!!!

I so hate that apc with passion simply because of their abusive nature and destroying Nigeria image through lies, malicious propaganda, carekes utterances, full of ego and believe to be saint to the outside world to win election how I wish other party too could say they will make apc government ungovernable and lets see how they will function.
You don't know anything. Try to get some facts before you reply
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by ibisko04: 10:02am On Apr 12, 2015
EsteeLauder:
you're such a joker
Wait and see
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by sniperr007(m): 10:07am On Apr 12, 2015
macpetrus:
70% of APC law makers are not coming back

They are not smart people. Got wat dey deserved. Instead of seeking reelection 1st den plan to impeach later. Dey were fighting for impeachment. Dumb politicians

1 Like

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by themodernman: 10:15am On Apr 12, 2015
ilovecritics:
If they impeach Fayose; the PDP will impeach the next governor, if he's APC!

And d impeachment continues...
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Fourwinds: 10:20am On Apr 12, 2015
babs01:
Baba God I thank u for dis victory, ha! stomach infrastructure continues, we dont care about good governance as long as we ar belleful.
is ok. don't complain later dat other states are ahead of ur state oooo. continue chopping d money. people deserve d kind of government dey have
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Sanguine77(m): 10:21am On Apr 12, 2015
babs01:

ar u frm ekiti? whts ur prblm

I am from Etiti and I have no problem
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Ilekeh(f): 10:25am On Apr 12, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
I don't know why yoruba will hate his own tribe .....

did you know what you are talking about. ...just because of politics

How does my post depicts hate towards Yoruba? Are you smoking Igbo?

You wish I did.

1 Like

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by babs01(m): 10:26am On Apr 12, 2015
Sanguine77:

I am from Etiti and I have no problem
lol
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by babs01(m): 10:27am On Apr 12, 2015
Fourwinds:
is ok. don't complain later dat other states are ahead of ur state oooo. continue chopping d money. people deserve d kind of government dey have
owk we hear u
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Ilekeh(f): 10:38am On Apr 12, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

if u had spent less time fighting Igbo political clout in Lagos and more time campaigning for APC in ur village state of Ekiti, the result could have been different.

Dont u think so??

Nahhhh Ekitis are very adamant and stubborn people. If they like you, they like you. No shaking.

I wouldn't have been able to change their mind. Since majority of them think that gayose is noble, I'll let them wallow in their oncoming misery with such a toutish governor.

2 Likes

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by HzRF(m): 10:39am On Apr 12, 2015
Ilekeh:
Ekiti state........jubilating in their backwardness and stomach infrastructure.

I guess the bridge Fayemi started constructing in my town to connect us to Ado will remain unfinished.
Bad Belle is allowed

1 Like

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by HzRF(m): 10:41am On Apr 12, 2015
bishopjoe02:
PDP also won in majority in edo state house of Assembly. . I see oshiomole being impeach. .
Really
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by HzRF(m): 10:43am On Apr 12, 2015
shegsky:

Whenever APC hear the word " OSHOKOMOLE" , there BP soar like fire.
I swaear

1 Like

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by HzRF(m): 10:45am On Apr 12, 2015
princemillla:
But impeachement notice has been serve already. So if court can create a panel befor swear in. Then the impeachement still stand new law make cannot turn it down. Its another dispensation
Xowi d Clark that d law recognise to submit impeachment notice said no such thing in d state
Google it

1 Like

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by ThisMeansWAR: 10:57am On Apr 12, 2015
Ilekeh:

I guess the bridge Fayemi started constructing in my town to connect us to Ado will remain unfinished.
opposition parties threw that nonsense in oyo... The stomach infrastructure nonsense... But it backfires... Thank goodness we don't have many hungry people in oyo state.. We chose infrastructural development and peace that would build stomach infrastructure in the long run over false classic fine Bara

1 Like

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by donem: 11:00am On Apr 12, 2015
ElekeNtioba:
Lol....they were more engrossed with the impeachment and forgot to campaign.

Epic Idiọts
grin
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by donem: 11:02am On Apr 12, 2015
2sureguy1:
Very soon E go clear 4 Apc eyes

Dem reali luv dis man em state
haha i tell u, dem like am like Jesus lol!
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by gwumex(m): 11:05am On Apr 12, 2015
Dire are too much of old man and woman in ekiti,and dey know ntn,fayose kip deceiving dem with unmatured chickens and #500
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by gannod(m): 11:18am On Apr 12, 2015
klax:

May God bless you my brother.
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by maclatunji: 11:25am On Apr 12, 2015
gannod:

eyah! Sorry,you are allowing your frustration to get the better of you.

Frustration? I don't live or have business interest in Ekiti. It is an obvious fact or are you so politically naive not to see it.?
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by donem: 11:41am On Apr 12, 2015
happydays1:
this man fayose is a neva give up man... i like his spirit, despite gej loss and pdp loss in st/ west he is still winning. if this kind of person is was in gej's position, he wont loss his secound term
bro u are so on point, i use to dislike him before, but started liking him when i discovered that who God has blessed no haters can curse.

All Fayose those is win win win no matter what.
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by tosyne2much(m): 11:44am On Apr 12, 2015
Ilekeh:

Bwhahahahahahaahahahaha roflwkmd lwkmd lmao cheesy

See as you finish we Ekiti people cheesy

Chaiii diaris God ooooo
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by adanny01(m): 11:49am On Apr 12, 2015
Olofintoto:
Nope they are planning to impeach him and his deputy. So it wuld be d speaker who is an APC member.

There is no impeachment notice for the deputy governor. Dont assume. The deputy will assume governor if governor is eventually impeached.
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by adanny01(m): 11:55am On Apr 12, 2015
IAmTobore:
I know it's not possible, but that is politics for you (it's a dirty game). By the way, why does the APC law makers want to impeach Fayose?

The next thing i ask is are you Fayose's suppporter?

If you know that its not possible why should you do you support impunity by Fayose. If people like fayose carry out impunity in the name of politics, they need to be shown the way out.

The question you asked me is an obvious one, Fayose is reigning with impunity.
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
bodsibobo:
Truly, I do not understand Ekiti people. Are they not the supposedly most educated state with highest number of professors, yet electing and contented with the likes of Fayose?

well, I am not from Ekiti, it's non of my business; until someone close to me introduces an Ekiti person to me as an intended spouse......

'a a wa gbo labare oro!!!'(e go come hear wehn!!!)

Mchheeeew!
I wanna ask.. aside lasgidi which sw state is better than Ekiti..pls no insult...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station / Meet Solomon Aranse, Police Inspector General (Acting) / Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.