Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha (36541 Views)

Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) / Nations/bodies That Will Congratulate Jonathan And Those That Won't / I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by efilefun(m): 10:05am On Apr 12, 2015
hama20:
[color=#006600][/color]
seriously, you have a problem. is rochas a muslim? i wonder how you have managed to bring the issue of religion into this? people like you are the problem we have in the country, you claim to be fighting what you promote indirectly. i dont need to ask where u come from cos it's evident in comment
SO you will tell me you havent seen people on NL and other social media addressing him as El-Rochas cuz he is an APC member? abeg say something else

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by ceejayluv(m): 10:06am On Apr 12, 2015
yibobasher:

We develop because we have fertile land and most of our children stay at home. You Igbos have an eroded barren lands and most of you run away from your homes like plague. When Oba said he will drown you all in Lagoon, that did not even make you want to go to back to your home. You all rather want to die in the lagoon than go back to your barren lands. Is that how cursed your lands are?
That's the problem with you folks. You just hide in Lagos or any southwestern city and feel you know all. Travel to the southeast for once. Don't worry, nobody will eat you if you're scared of all the cannibalism fables you've been hearing from childhood

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 12, 2015
Keegan:

Gej was no pacesetter! Keep the ss/se what APC have are far better. RIP pdp.

YOU CAN KEEP 2/3 OF NIGERIA ,

LET US KEEP OUR 1/3 PLUS OUR OIL AND GAS .

GO AWAY YOU NIGERIAN'S .LEAVE OUR OIL ALONE .

3 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by kraftykc(m): 10:06am On Apr 12, 2015
babs01:
GEJ is a pacesetter, u guys should follow suit. He leads while others follow. But to be sincere we need @ least one APC state in SE.

GEJ didn't set the governorship concession trend, Fayemi did. I don't see him getting any praise though.
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by mavinc4u(f): 10:07am On Apr 12, 2015
Don't worry, a ministerial job awaits you in the federal level or you could probably ask GMB for the senate presidential seat as that is what you have been praying for.
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by yibobasher: 10:08am On Apr 12, 2015
millionaireman:

You don win now. See how you de burn your credit on Igbobash on NL. U must not be okay upstairs.

Unlike you, I don't burn credit. I use a very fast wifi. A local boy that hasn't stepped out of your village who not know what that is
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 10:08am On Apr 12, 2015
searider:

No offence, the Igbos are just too tribalistic.

Not all Igbos are. What happened is that Jonathan bribed people on social media to create a division between Igbo and other Nigerians. It will soon be over as Okorocha wins Imo again.

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by babs01(m): 10:09am On Apr 12, 2015
kraftykc:

GEJ didn't set the governorship concession trend, Fayemi did. I don't see him getting any praise though.
nd fayemi lata went to court
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by luminary00(m): 10:09am On Apr 12, 2015
Rochas will not loss this election, quote me later.
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by holatin(m): 10:10am On Apr 12, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

If not that u have fowl brain u would have understood me. It's a pity
y not explain to me ethnic sentimental fool
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Arysexy(m): 10:11am On Apr 12, 2015
[s]
yibobasher:

Tell me one Igbo former leaders from Azikiwe, to Ojukwu, to C.C. Onoh, to Michael Okpara that was not tribalistic.

One of the most intelligent man that ever came out from your region Chinua Achebe benefitted from Awolowo free education by graduating from University of Ibadan, if you call that being tribalistic, then something most be wrong with your thick skull
[/s]

Before u re-write history this goat, achebe got into UI to study medicine n surgery on British scholarship. Then UI was just an offshoot of Cambridge.

He lost d scholarship when He changed course to study literature. And awolowo did not give him free education. For d record.

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by alrahmanonline(m): 10:12am On Apr 12, 2015
Arysexy:

I asked again which of d churches in Kano was built by kano government? Did any body Stop Muslims from building mosque anywhere in d east?

Using state money to build mosques for few non indigenes is very wrong. It never benefitted ndi imo. He used state fund to appease his northern party faithfuls bc of his personal ambition.

Very wrong
very funny, yourself know that no igbo Man will sell a land for you to build a mosque,the hate for muslims is just too much in the southeast,and that's my point..
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by sinizia: 10:12am On Apr 12, 2015
searider:

No offence, the Igbos are just too tribalistic.

No offence, Yorubas and all the tribes in Nigeria are too tribalistic too. Jimi Agbaje comes to mind readily.

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by yibobasher: 10:12am On Apr 12, 2015
ceejayluv:

That's the problem with you folks. You just hide in Lagos or any southwestern city and feel you know all. Travel to the southeast for once. Don't worry, nobody will eat you if you're scared of all the cannibalism fables you've been hearing from childhood

Keep quiet, I served in Enugu and I touched 4 Igbos states. All your lands are barren. from nightmile, to emene, to afikpo, to old park, to awka, to oji, to abakaliki, to onitsha (dirty place), to owerri, to umuahia. Nothing is in eastern Nigeria. You guys are just noise makers. If I haven't been there, I would have thought otherwise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by yibobasher: 10:15am On Apr 12, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Before u re-write history this goat, achebe got into UI to study medicine n surgery on British scholarship. Then UI was just an offshoot of Cambridge.

He lost d scholarship when He changed course to study literature. And awolowo did give him free education. For d record.

Story story. Did he school at University of Ibadan or not? did he enjoy awolowo free education or not?
And for the record, it wasn't only him, hundreds of Igbos enjoyed Awolowo free education and you people should be grateful to him and all yorubas in general

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by searider(m): 10:16am On Apr 12, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

DON'T YOU CALL IGBO'S OMO NNA OMO IGBO ,

EVEN WHEN HE IGBO IS CALLING YOUR REAL NAME AS ADEWALE .

NIGERIA IS NOT ONE COUNTRY

That isn't a criteria to be tribalistic. The fact that GEJ has used religion and tribe to create sectionalism in Nigeria; the Igbos have always had that tendency of tearing Nigeria apart.

Why tf did Biafra set up an embassy in Holland?

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by whitelexi(m): 10:16am On Apr 12, 2015
Rochas is already winning... Results are trickling in and he is ahead already
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Blackfire(m): 10:16am On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=tbaba1234 post=32627752]
APC went to court not Fayemi... Party decision[/quote

see confusion of a progressive illusionist..

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Arysexy(m): 10:16am On Apr 12, 2015
[s]
yibobasher:

Keep quiet, I served in Enugu and I touched 4 Igbos states. All your lands are barren. from nightmile, to emene, to afikpo, to old park, to awka, to oji, to abakaliki, to onitsha (dirty place), to owerri, to umuahia. Nothing is in eastern Nigeria. You guys are just noise makers. If I haven't been there, I would have thought otherwise
[/s]

Barren land that produce abakaliki rice, omogho rice, onitsha yam,

I wonder if u are mentally balanced
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by imoni10: 10:17am On Apr 12, 2015
cheruv:

GEJ was a pacesetter.. yes but APC has no place in SE/SS.
rochas has seen the signs in the stars and knows that the crown of Douglas house has left his head grin
dis man u funny abeg,which wan be crown of douglas again?
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by kraftykc(m): 10:17am On Apr 12, 2015
babs01:

nd fayemi lata went to court

Don't mean shyte. He conceded and averted a crisis. Lets not also gloss over the fact that he WAS RIGGED OUT.
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 12, 2015
searider:

That isn't a criteria to be tribalistic. The fact that GEJ has used religion and tribe to create sectionalism in Nigeria; the Igbos have always had that tendency of tearing Nigeria apart.

Why tf did Biafra set up an embassy in Holland?

YOU ARE QUICK TO ACCUSE IGBOS

BUT YOUR GUY WAS CAUGHT IN DETROIT TRYING TO BLOW UP A PASSENGER PLANE

YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HAD BOMBED ALMOST 300 CHURCHES AND SENT UNDERAGE GIRLS TO BLOW THEIR SELF UP ,

ANY MORE CONTRIBUTION TO DEFACE NIGERIA ENTIRELY IS YOUR BOKO HARAM FAMILY WHO HAD KILLED HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT SOULS .

WHAT MORE CAN I SAY ?

LEAVE IGBO'S ALONE

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Arysexy(m): 10:21am On Apr 12, 2015
[s]
yibobasher:

Story story. Did he schooled at University of Ibadan or not? did he enjoyed awolowo free education or not?
And for the record, it wasn't only him, hundreds of Igbos enjoyed Awolowo free education and you people should be grateful to him and all yorubas in general
[/s]

Ewu He did not enjoy awolowo free education. Go read Achebe 's biography or his last book " there was a country"

He nearly pulled out from uni due to lack of fund.

I won't be here and see u re-write history, that's what u people do with Lagos - ibadan press.
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by yibobasher: 10:23am On Apr 12, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Barren land that produce abakaliki rice, omogho rice, onitsha yam,

I wonder if u are mentally balanced

If you are smart enough, you will now that rice is never produced on dry land, it is produced on marsh land. And for yam, being the type of crop it is, it can thrive on barren land like Onitsha
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by yibobasher: 10:25am On Apr 12, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Ewu He did not enjoy awolowo free education. Go read Achebe 's biography or his last book " there was a country"

He nearly pulled out from uni due to lack of fund.

I won't be here and see u re-write history, that's what u people do with Lagos - ibadan press.

Chinua Achebe was an old fool that was suffering from Dementia when he wrote the book. He wanted to re-write history before death caught with him
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by searider(m): 10:26am On Apr 12, 2015
sinizia:

No offence, Yorubas and all the tribes in Nigeria are too tribalistic too. Jimi Agbaje comes to mind readily.
Agbaje is a son of the soil. He didn't migrate from the SE or SS. The reason why he was not voted; it is for the sake of continuity.

Lagos can not afford to suffer in the hands of the central government again. Do you know why austerity measures were taken during OBJ's regime in lagos state? It was because allocation wasn't coming to Lagos as a defunct AD state. Lagos must survive.

We Lagosians have sworn "never again"
Agbaje shouldn't have left APC.

#Edoboy toh sure.
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Arysexy(m): 10:27am On Apr 12, 2015
[s]
Keegan:

No one needs to be told, if igboland is better than the West why are the igbo feel at home in Lagos? They spend just a week out of 52 in a year at their fathom Eden while the rest in Lagos, only a fool does that.
[/s]

Igbos go out where competition is lesser and conquer. Lagos offers d igbo business man greater opportunity bc of d population and seaport. Go to kano igbos are clustered in sabon gari. Why? Population is a factor in business. Onitsha and Aba are populated too and igbos did not run away from these eastern cities.

I understand ur frustration about igbos doing well in Lagos better than ur people, u either work hard or return to osun mud house
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 12, 2015
Keegan:

You have to fight for it, but try and correct yourself, at this point in time the oil and gas are still Nigeria's.

ISN'T IT YOUR DREAM ? TO DEPORT EVERY SS/SE BACK TO CREEK BECAUSE THEY ARE FOREIGNERS AND IMMIGRANT IN LAGOS SW NIGERIA .

BUT THE OIL IN THE CREEK OF SS/SE IS NIGERIA RIGHT ?

WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR DEPORTATION BY ATTRITION .

?
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 12, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

YOU CAN KEEP 2/3 OF NIGERIA ,

LET US KEEP OUR 1/3 PLUS OUR OIL AND GAS .

GO AWAY YOU NIGERIAN'S .LEAVE OUR OIL ALONE .
abi...make them leave the oil for us...let them chop the population of illetrates that got buhari winning the presidential elections, while we stick with the lesser population and oil...sweet!...
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by ayindejimmy(m): 10:32am On Apr 12, 2015
sinizia:

If the people of Imo votes him massively, you better get ready to live with APC in Imo State. Don't know why Nigerians in general vote according to tribal lines. It disgust me!! Same thing happening to Agbaje might happen to Rochas because of tribal sentiment, hating on a party instead of voting on individual qualities. Nigeria has a long way to go.
Don't even go there. Lagos is liberal. Election here is usually keenly contested with a slight margin. Until PDP brought tribalism into it. In this election... PDP voters are more tribalistic than APC. It's apparent in the east and PDP brought it to Lagos too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Muhammad, Ganduje's Son Leads Over 1 Million To March For Tinubu In Kano / Evan’s Co-Defendant Chiemeka Arinze, Dies In Custody / Why APC Lost Zamfara To PDP – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.