Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,613 members, 7,958,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

Need A Blueprint On How To Position Building In Animal Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Need A Blueprint On How To Position Building In Animal Farming (789 Views)

Professional Training And Capacity Building In Commercial Snail Farming & Export / Crop Vs Animal Farming Which One Is More Profitable? / How Really Lucrative Is Animal Farming Or Feed Production As Investment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Blueprint On How To Position Building In Animal Farming by Eshence: 7:51am On Apr 12, 2015
am interested in starting animal farming but my problem is how to draw a plan on the site in other to make it a standard farming house , please can someone share idea on how to develops a 150 by 150 Hectors of land? interested in variety of animals
Re: Need A Blueprint On How To Position Building In Animal Farming by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 12, 2015
Confirm the dimension of your land? U mean hectares or feet?
Re: Need A Blueprint On How To Position Building In Animal Farming by Eshence: 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
hecters
Re: Need A Blueprint On How To Position Building In Animal Farming by Eshence: 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
mercylicious:
Confirm the dimension of your land? U mean hectares or feet?
hectares I mean @mercylicious
Re: Need A Blueprint On How To Position Building In Animal Farming by FarmTech(m): 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
The lenght of buildings shud run in east-west direction to avoid sunlight from shinning into the house.
Re: Need A Blueprint On How To Position Building In Animal Farming by Eshence: 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
FarmTech:
The lenght of buildings shud run in east-west direction to avoid sunlight from shinning into the house.
wow good idea tankss
Re: Need A Blueprint On How To Position Building In Animal Farming by darexkey(m): 4:35am On Apr 13, 2015
the layout of d building will depend on d type and capacity of d animal to b reared. u can connect wt me on whatsapp 07039359066, i can b of help

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Snails Needed / Destiny Farms / A Touching/motivating Photo Of A Disabled Farmer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.