Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party (55260 Views)

Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party / Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 / National Assembly Elections: APC Sweeps Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party by tomzman: 10:35am On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=PassingShot post=32628090][/quote]
His name is barcanista.

4 Likes

Re: April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party by jasper83: 10:37am On Apr 12, 2015
alrahmanonline:

WOW! ONE BIG ORIJIN FOR YOU THERE, YOU TOO MUCH ABEG..

seconded.
Re: April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2015
chocolatelady:
Finally change is here. I wonder how Agbaje think he wil win in Lagos with non indigene votes. Though I am igbo but will never vote for PDP even if Oba threatened to chase all Igbo away. Igbo sentiment is making them lose, now no igbo senate president still they have not learnt a lesson. How will they want Lagos to be in opposition for close to 20yrs now? How do we expect meaningful development if we should vote for PDP who wish to take over Lagos at all cost so that they can continue their chop I chop politics. I know that Ambode will win. How can u compare the both of them, is it in terms of experience or what ? No comparision at all. Agbaje taught that Igbo votes will make him win forgetting that this is Yoruba land. For me he can wait till 2023 or better still go back to APC and plead that he will be their candidate come 2023.

Sai Baba,
Sai Ambode
Sai APC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Uche gi di ya, nwanyi oma! grin Hapu ndi na aso isi

1 Like

Re: April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party by Sanguine77(m): 10:40am On Apr 12, 2015
This is the beauty of two party system likeis practiced in the US. The party in power today can be in opposition tomorrow. It makes acountability, probity and responsible leadership. Good governance and overall development will become rife and Nigeria will move forward.
I have been a pdp member since 2007 but I must say a big thank you to Tinubu and Apc for galvernising and aggregating the opposition.
God bless Buhari and may he bring about the change we all crave.
God bless Nigerians and Nigeria and may our desires come to fruition.

Peace

4 Likes

Re: April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 12, 2015
scantee:
I can only believe apc as the master only if they can win pdp 80% own state like. EKITI ENUGU BAYELSA, then i will bow.
APC didn't need those dump! grin

3 Likes

Re: April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party by mathskill: 10:41am On Apr 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 12, 2015
dayo23:
What do you expect?? The moment APC won the presidential election other state will follow suit except for the yeeboes state and south south, Nigerians want change, the people are tired of the clueless and Rogues Party called PDP.

PDP lost all their Technocrats and professionals, now they are left with Ex-Convicts rogues, Criminals, and bunch of digested politicians!

Meanwhile somewhere in lagos state Own by Yorubas, south west Nigeria...

[size=18pt]Stop the disrespect naa.... stop calling them yeebos, not cool.... Lets build mutual respect instead of letting the hatred degenerate too much, grow up.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party by tomzman: 10:44am On Apr 12, 2015
chocolatelady:
Finally change is here. I wonder how Agbaje think he wil win in Lagos with non indigene votes. Though I am igbo but will never vote for PDP even if Oba threatened to chase all Igbo away. Igbo sentiment is making them lose, now no igbo senate president still they have not learnt a lesson. How will they want Lagos to be in opposition for close to 20yrs now? How do we expect meaningful development if we should vote for PDP who wish to take over Lagos at all cost so that they can continue their chop I chop politics. I know that Ambode will win. How can u compare the both of them, is it in terms of experience or what ? No comparision at all. Agbaje taught that Igbo votes will make him win forgetting that this is Yoruba land. For me he can wait till 2023 or better still go back to APC and plead that he will be their candidate come 2023.

Sai Baba,
Sai Ambode
Sai APC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Collect two bottles of Orijin. The bill is on me. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party by MrDojo(m): 10:45am On Apr 12, 2015
Finally all d yoruba vs igbo fight will finally end ( tho yoruba won tho)....... North-south-east N West let's all embrace change n learn to move forward.......

#sai apc
#sai change
#sai GMB
#sai Ambode
#sai everybody
#sai Nigeria

Haapi sunday every1

1 Like

Re: April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party by dustmalik: 10:46am On Apr 12, 2015
[email][/email]
PassingShot:
There is a certain person on this forum who has turned out to be the ultimate LOSER in this 2015 election.

The guy must surely feel very miserable about himself and I also pity him small as I don't pray to experience what he has passed through.

To be on the verge of victory only to change course at the last hour and be crushed in total defeat must be very tough to endure.

Who knows the person I am talking about?

grin grin grin
I know who you are talking about. I would gladly give him the award for the biggest LOSER of 2015 grin

2 Likes

Re: April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party by Cwaya(m): 10:46am On Apr 12, 2015
Chidozieude:

I am a detribalised Igbo man

Okay Mr. Detribalised Igbo Man,

Most of your posts tend to find only faults from the igbo.
Whatever is happening now its not just igbos being stupid or something. The other is involved and has their own wrong doings.

remember your tribe were on their own when some statement fuelled this shitz.

Everybody has to share the spoils and dont let this politics trick your head.

#ProudlyIgbo

3 Likes

Re: April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:46am On Apr 12, 2015
For ur info (nonentities), we r nt just to change a name of Party but to change our inner most mind n d way of governing d nation

1 Like

Re: April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party by Caracta(f): 10:48am On Apr 12, 2015
Even my little Nephew has been shouting APC! CHANGE!

Ambode's victory is music to my ears.

Without CHANGE, there can't be TRANSFORMATION.

Congratulations Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party by zicoraads: 10:48am On Apr 12, 2015
[/b]What is wrong with these people. Why the rumour peddling? PDP is in firm control of Taraba state cool

Sen Aisha Alhassan ain't winning nada![b]
Re: April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party by datopaper(m): 10:49am On Apr 12, 2015
APC people be humble in VICTORY. Thanks

Re: April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party by zicoraads: 10:49am On Apr 12, 2015
Caracta:
Even my little Nephew has been shouting APC! CHANGE!

Ambode's victory is music to my ears.

Without CHANGE, there can't be TRANSFORMATION.

Congratulations Nigeria.
My lil niece has been shouting PDP! Power tongue
Re: April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party by Amazo: 10:49am On Apr 12, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Does it wrk on bb10 and ow do I knw dis is not a scam?

5G - #1200; 10G - #2000; how else do you want to know grin ?
Re: April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party by scantee(m): 10:49am On Apr 12, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Re: April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party by scantee(m): 10:50am On Apr 12, 2015
Johnpaul88:
kid talk ignored next pls.
Re: April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party by adami1: 10:50am On Apr 12, 2015
Hmmmm the wind of change is blowing everywhere.
Re: April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party by IYANGBALI: 10:50am On Apr 12, 2015
Kai Na so PDP own finish for Naija during the reign of Jonah Wey many people dey call baba peace
Re: April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party by IYANGBALI: 10:51am On Apr 12, 2015
zicoraads:
she must be an alien from another planet grin
Re: April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party by tosin481: 10:51am On Apr 12, 2015
am not suprised with plateau. The pdp government is a minus. Thank God for change
Re: April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 12, 2015
PDP now in problem... who would have thought that 2015 will be hell for the ruling party?? Such is life!

1 Like

Re: April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party by Caracta(f): 10:53am On Apr 12, 2015
zicoraads:

My lil nephew will not play with your lil niece sad

CHANGE!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party by Amazo: 10:53am On Apr 12, 2015
chocolatelady:

Sai Baba,
Sai Ambode
Sai APC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your mind is so beautiful. We need more smart women like you in the political arena.

1 Like

Re: April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party by TopHand: 10:53am On Apr 12, 2015
Bevista:
I expect atleast 19/29 from APC.

I have observed that no SS state is on that analysis. A familiar disturbing pattern reminiscent of the presidential elections, where no results from any PU is made public until all the results are fully "cooked".

This is evidence of a really backward society. Sadly I'm from that region.
What about Ekiti?, philosopher don talk say a fool at 40 is a fool forever I no believe am I dey think say since oyinbo say common sense, de common sense suppose to dey common, but today my eyes don open, so PHD "no = 2 wisdom" Ekiti-land wey dem talk say everybody get professor 4 im backyard, dem still dey go buy expensive "made in Japan" koboko 4 the person wey go flog am, de hunger bad reach that side? Gej wey promise dem money don go, na no vote sai Baba, na come put capital full stop 4 de end of de thing, Haba!!! hunger + stomach infrastructure na serious matter
Re: April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party by Chinom(m): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2015
Only the final result as collated and confirmed by INEC will confirm which party won which state. Too much rumour mongering here and in the newspapers where NL lifts most of these posts from.
Re: April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party by ALISMILE(m): 10:55am On Apr 12, 2015
holatin:
where is barcanista when you need him most ?
Barca what is your say to this after claiming PDP will win more state in the governorship election.

barman oya serve all progressive agent on front page.
I jus observed today for d first time that that Barcanista or wateva he calls himsef is an iddiot!

1 Like

Re: April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party by IYANGBALI: 10:55am On Apr 12, 2015
Chidozieude:
This is just the beginning. Change is here to stay.

The outcome of the Lagos elections was never in doubt but I am happy we can now all agree that Lagos is Yorubaland.

Mr Agbaje Nwosu still has a bright political future BUT not in Yorubaland. He can go and contest in Anambra or Abia

Yorubas generally do not tolerate Omo Ales. Agbaje is an Omo Ale
those okoros no go gree,dem see Lagos as part of their land,awon ole jati jati

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Welcomes Second Surrogate Baby - PM News / FG Approves Two New Seaports In South-South / Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.