Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Ebola Hoax Set To Return To Nigeria In Time To Influence Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebola Hoax Set To Return To Nigeria In Time To Influence Elections (1836 Views)

Tunde Bakare - I’ll Expose Pastors Who Took Money To Influence Elections / Rev Bakare Explodes Again, Exposes Pastors Who Took Money To Influence Elections / Is Ebola Hoax About Depopulation Agenda For Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola Hoax Set To Return To Nigeria In Time To Influence Elections by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 12, 2015
As predicted by the economist magazine about 5months ago, Ebola has reportedly returned.

Part 2 of the Ebola script written by America, is about to be played out.

Everybody relax. Ebola is a hoax.

Simply google Ebola hoax and put your mind at ease.

Do not allow these evil white imperialists to terrorise more they are already doing with the genocide being committed in the name of fighting

Boko haram that they created and control.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebola Hoax Set To Return To Nigeria In Time To Influence Elections by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2015
GenBuhari:
As predicted my the economist magazine about 5months ago, Ebola has reportedly returned.
may Ebola Virus be returned only in your household.

Oya say Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Hoax Set To Return To Nigeria In Time To Influence Elections by Chidozieude: 10:24am On Apr 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Oya say Amen!

I fully endorse your post
Re: Ebola Hoax Set To Return To Nigeria In Time To Influence Elections by modath(f): 10:25am On Apr 12, 2015
@Gen Buhari,
You no dey tire?

You are grown and should act accordingly.
Re: Ebola Hoax Set To Return To Nigeria In Time To Influence Elections by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Oya say Amen!
Lol...chairman take it easy can't u see the name of the op....e mean say him no get Waec result

1 Like

Re: Ebola Hoax Set To Return To Nigeria In Time To Influence Elections by TheOtherview: 10:33am On Apr 12, 2015
[s]
GenBuhari:
As predicted my the economist magazine about 5months ago, Ebola has reportedly returned.

Part 2 of the Ebola script written by America, is about to be played out.

Everybody relax. Ebola is a hoax. Simply google Ebola hoax and put your mind at ease.
Do not allow these evil white imperialists to terrorise more they are already doing with the genocide being committed in the name of fighting Boko haram that they created and control.
[/s]

It is because Ebola is a hoax that Russia, China, the USA, and the EU all have patents on research that has gone into isolating different strains?

Educate yourself and stop regaling the rest of the world with your stuuupidity -- see PATENTSCOPE database (http://www.wipo.int/patentscope/en/)
Re: Ebola Hoax Set To Return To Nigeria In Time To Influence Elections by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
Because Ebola is a hoax I will say amen without fear.

If I am misleading people may I and my whole family die a horrible within the next week amen.

Ebola is a hoax.

Please do a search for Ebola hoax on youtube or google.
MzJackBaueress:

Oya say Amen!
Re: Ebola Hoax Set To Return To Nigeria In Time To Influence Elections by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
GenBuhari:
Because Ebola is a hoax I will say amen without fear.

If I am misleading people may I and my whole family die a horrible within the next week amen.

Ebola is a hoax.

Please do a search for Ebola hoax on youtube or google.
Get lost abeg! I don't have your time now. Wait till the results of Imo elections are announced then i will be back for you.
Re: Ebola Hoax Set To Return To Nigeria In Time To Influence Elections by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
Do not believe everything you read.

Simply search Ebola hoax and educate yourself.

If you are too lazy to read there are tons of youtube evidence.
TheOtherview:
[s][/s]

It is because Ebola is a hoax that Russia, China, the USA, and the EU all have patents on research that has gone into isolating different strains?

Educate yourself and stop regaling the rest of the world with your stuuupidity -- see PATENTSCOPE database (http://www.wipo.int/patentscope/en/)
Re: Ebola Hoax Set To Return To Nigeria In Time To Influence Elections by TheOtherview: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
GenBuhari:
Do not believe everything you read.

Simply search Ebola hoax and educate yourself.

If you are too lazy to read there are tons of youtube evidence.

Tons of youtube evidence posted by deluded scaremongers like you? You are having a royal laff grin

You think you are addressing one of your co-travellers who is welded to the latest conspiracy theory?

Arrant nonsense!
Re: Ebola Hoax Set To Return To Nigeria In Time To Influence Elections by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ebola is a hoax.

Don't take my word for it google "Ebola hoax" and do you own research.

I am your brother, why would I mislead you?
MzJackBaueress:
Get lost abeg! I don't have your time now. Wait till the results of Imo elections are announced then i will be back for you.
Re: Ebola Hoax Set To Return To Nigeria In Time To Influence Elections by TheOtherview: 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
Why don't you look up the number of fatalities for Swine flu, SARs, the ME Virus, and other recent pandemics - to understand that the rest of the SANE world don't wring their hands while hanging off portals like NL, to peddle conjecture and mooooronic musings. They take a considered and well thought approach to tackling these maladies, instead of acting like that class clown GenBuhari just so happens to be.
Re: Ebola Hoax Set To Return To Nigeria In Time To Influence Elections by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
GenBuhari:
Ebola is a hoax.

Don't take my word for it google "Ebola hoax" and do you own research.

I am your brother, why would I mislead you?
you are misleading yourself and not me.

Don't quote me again
Re: Ebola Hoax Set To Return To Nigeria In Time To Influence Elections by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
Madam,
If my siblings are being led to destruction by a grand deception, why would I ever tire of trying to tell them the truth ?

Iam imploring Una, to please humour me and just google "Ebola hoax"
modath:

@Gen Buhari,
You no dey tire?

You are grown and should act accordingly.

Re: Ebola Hoax Set To Return To Nigeria In Time To Influence Elections by TheOtherview: 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
you are misleading yourself and not me.

Don't quote me again

I know what you mean MzJackBaueress.
You cannot separate GenBuhari from his daily dose of conspiracy theories grin
Re: Ebola Hoax Set To Return To Nigeria In Time To Influence Elections by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Research Ebola hoax before commenting further.

If you wish to engage me further cease, the abusive language or you would be ignored henceforth.
TheOtherview:
Why don't you look up the number of fatalities for Swine flu, SARs, the ME Virus, and other recent pandemics - to understand that the rest of the SANE world don't wring their hands while hanging off portals like NL, to peddle conjecture and mooooronic musings. They take a considered and well thought approach to tackling these maladies, instead of acting like that class clown GenBuhari just so happens to be.

Re: Ebola Hoax Set To Return To Nigeria In Time To Influence Elections by TheOtherview: 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
GenBuhari:
Research Ebola hoax before commenting further.

If you wish to engage me further cease, the abusive language or you would be ignored henceforth.

Who told you I have not researched Ebola?
Clearly your problem is that, research begins and ends with a youtube video posted by hoaxer or truthist with an veritable agenda.

If the plan is to kill off Black people, as those welded to infantile logic are wont to advance, there are more effective ways of accomplishing that mission. Get it? cheesy
Re: Ebola Hoax Set To Return To Nigeria In Time To Influence Elections by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
I said to research "Ebola hoax", you need to put both words into the search engine.
TheOtherview:

Who told you I have not researched Ebola?
Clearly your problem is that, research begins and ends with a youtube video posted by hoaxer or truthist with an veritable agenda.

If the plan is to kill off Black people, as those welded to infantile logic are wont to advance, there are more effective ways of accomplishing that mission. Get it? cheesy
Re: Ebola Hoax Set To Return To Nigeria In Time To Influence Elections by TheOtherview: 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
GenBuhari:
I said to research "Ebola hoax", you need to put both words into the search engine.

Why not be a sport and present your highfalutin arguments here? grin

Don't hide behind Google or Youtube on this one.

Re: Ebola Hoax Set To Return To Nigeria In Time To Influence Elections by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
I would gladly do that but they are already all over nairaland Ebola threads.
TheOtherview:

Why not be a sport and present your highfalutin arguments are present here. grin

Re: Ebola Hoax Set To Return To Nigeria In Time To Influence Elections by TheOtherview: 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
GenBuhari:
I would gladly do that but they are already all over nairaland Ebola threads.

Nah rasta, all you ever do is project your flights of fantasy instead of coherent and logical arguments on the topic.
I have read you well, I know.

Just to be succinctly clear, I am also familiar with all the pedestrian explanations offered by quacks who wear the toga of 'experts' on some of the websites you have in mind wink

P.S - Typing "ebola hoax" into a search engine is not what I would call 'research'
Re: Ebola Hoax Set To Return To Nigeria In Time To Influence Elections by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
Humour me and just do it
TheOtherview:

Nah rasta, all you ever do is project your flights of fantasy instead of coherent and logical arguments on the topic.
I have read you well, I know.

Just to be succinctly clear, I am also familiar with all the pedestrian explanations offered by quacks who wear the toga of 'experts' on some of the websites you have in mind wink

P.S - Typing "ebola hoax" into a search engine is not what I would call 'research'
Re: Ebola Hoax Set To Return To Nigeria In Time To Influence Elections by TheOtherview: 1:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
GenBuhari:
Humour me and just do it

I am more interested in enlightening you rather than humouring you.
Better to teach a man to fish, no? grin
As you can probably tell by now, I do have some form in this regard.

P.S - Estimates of Africa's population by 2050 range between 1.9 billion and 2.5 billion
It is not Ebola that is going to curtail that projected growth but corruption and the kind of ignorance GenBuhari peddles on these boards.

Re: Ebola Hoax Set To Return To Nigeria In Time To Influence Elections by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
Have heard of what the man appointed as the Ebolo Tsar says the biggest concern that faces the world today?

Overpopulation in Africa (this is what concerns the man that is supposed to save Africans from being wipe out from Ebola)
TheOtherview:

I am more interested in enlightening you rather than humouring you.
Better to teach a man to fish, no? grin
As you can probably tell by now, I do have some form in this regard.

P.S - Estimates of Africa's population by 2050 range between 1.9 billion and 2.5 billion
It is not Ebola that is going to curtail that projected growth but corruption and the kind of ignorance GenBuhari peddles on these boards.
Re: Ebola Hoax Set To Return To Nigeria In Time To Influence Elections by TheOtherview: 9:48am On Apr 14, 2015
Rumor Alert: No Ebola in Nigeria

EbolaAlert is Nigeria's official Alert platform for Ebola in Nigeria. We found a fast spreading false rumor of Ebola cases in Nigeria. The rumor was initiated by an irresponsible blogger who lied that there are cases of Ebola in Nigeria just to generate traffic to her website.

In order to prevent what happened during the Ebola outbreak where people were told to drink salt water and some ended up losing their lives, we are doing this to let you know ahead of this rumor and to also tell your friends and neighbors. The rumor is false, there is no known case of Ebola in Nigeria.

WHO in partnership with the Nigerian Center for Disease Control and the Lagos State Ministry of Health have trained hospitals across Lagos and other parts of the country on how to report any suspect case of Ebola. We will be one of the first to know if there is Ebola in Nigeria and be sure we will notify Nigerians through official and appropriate channels.

Kindly follow @EbolaAlert on Twitter and like EbolaAlert on Facebook for regular updates and inquiry on Ebola around the world. You can also subscribe for daily updates with below.

Kindly help broadcast this as far as possible. Thank you

Source: http://www.ebolaalert.org/rumors.html

@GenBuhari - are you working hand in hand with the irresponsible blogger mentioned here, by any chance?
Inquiring minds wanna know. cool
Re: Ebola Hoax Set To Return To Nigeria In Time To Influence Elections by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
no.

To be fair I created this thread after reading a thread on Nairaland without a source, which was later closed by mods. embarassed
TheOtherview:

Source: http://www.ebolaalert.org/rumors.html

@GenBuhari - are you working hand in hand with the irresponsible blogger mentioned here, by any chance?
Inquiring minds wanna know. cool

(1) (Reply)

(pics)a Nairalander At Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu's Inauguration Ceremony / Buhari Is Steady, Not Slow - Leadership (Columnist) / Bailout: Jonathan Generated The Funds Used, NLNG MD Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.