Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box (46281 Views)

Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments / Nigerian Yoruba Man Running For Prime Minister In UK ??? Watch The Campaign / Three Dead As Soldiers Chase Ballot Box Snatchers In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by GenIgrigi: 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
**grins** That must be Rawani and abduljabbar5. Criminals. I'm sure astana1, Ibnsultan, Idrismusty and other NL almajiris are waiting somewhere with thumbprinted ballot papers and result sheets. Lmao! Sai Chanji!
Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by onatisi(m): 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
Na normal election runs .
Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by Johnsmartinyang(m): 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
shachris:
PDP you see una life?

FTC never felt so good than on this day that my godfather, OWELLE NDI IGBO is winning the imo polls cheesy
....hmm what makes him PDP or APC from dis pis ITK
Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by Bowaley17(m): 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Only in Nigeria...
Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by naijafella(m): 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Jambori!
Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by Rawani: 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
GenIgrigi:
**grins** That must be Rawani and abduljabbar5. Criminals. I'm sure astana1, Ibnsultan, Idrismusty and other NL almajiris are waiting somewhere with thumbprinted ballot papers and result sheets. Lmao! Sai Chanji!

grin
Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by coolio85: 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
It's not real jor.. You are a lair here.. Nobody is chasing him annd what wll be his gain here after moving the Balllot box..? Will he be given PA or SA or Board Member or Commissioner!he's a stupid guy if it's real
Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by NobleG1(m): 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
What is it with s*tupid Nigerians stealing Ballot boxes, how is that gonna make their party win?
Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
babaearly:

There are two scenarios here: either this guy is a ballot box snatcher employed by pdp thugs or he is protecting the ballot box from being snatched by pdp thugs

gringringrin
choi! Nigeria my Nigeria

smh sad
Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by busybrain88: 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
Dat container looks like eggroll container
Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by billionsam(m): 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Aitee1:

And what's the difference between PDP and APC

Name one saint in APC sad

Desmond Elliot grin
Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by komek(m): 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
Aitee1:

And what's the difference between PDP and APC

Name one saint in APC sad

Tinubu
Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by ebukaOtika(m): 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Instead make you catch am ,,. You dey take am selfie.....,,
Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 13, 2015
GenIgrigi:
I no blame u. Dan iska
Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by dipeolu16(m): 7:44am On Apr 14, 2015
Who is this Dumb person posting this nonsense? This is not a polling box, it looks like a container used in selling Egg roll.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper / Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked / Deji Adeyanju Graduates With First Class Degree In Law (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.