Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election (20440 Views)

INEC Announces Results Of Tai Election, Rivers, Declares APC Winner / Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner / Court Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Niger senatorial Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by pat077: 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
Good for him. The guy try.
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by oloriadejoke(f): 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
Congrats to the governor of my state....up SIA..up APC
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by Sanguine77(m): 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
Good one. He should complete all on going projects especially all bridges and fly overs. He should consolidate and make life more better for his people.

Congratulations to him and to all men who have interest of the masses at heart
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by apidum(m): 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
APC CHAI CHAI ALL THIS ELECTIONS YOU ARE WINNING CHAI THERE IS GOD OH!!
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
dem bacarnista,temitemi suppose bury dea big head in shame for always beating dea chest ontop failure grin

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by SAMBARRY: 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
Wayoo. Won ti rig e o.awon ara ogun state majeya
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by tbmas(m): 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
dickrider:
[size=14pt] undecided

Everyone that associates with Bola Tinubu's APC seems to be winning. God bless tinubu the Awolowo of our time and the greatest political strategist in Nigeria. I hope the Igbos learn from this and stop hating. Yorubas lead in every aspect in Nigeria
[/size]
y d tribalism? Am a yoruba... jst edit ur post Mr man

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by mightycrown1(m): 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
[size=18pt] CONGRAT SIR AND CONTINUE THE NICE WORK
UP APC
UP AMOSUN
UP BUHARI
UP NIGERIA [/size]
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by johnsonjosbles(m): 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
APCAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCACPAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCACPAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCACPAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCACPAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCACPAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCACPAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCACPAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCACPAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCACPAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCACPAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCACPAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCAPCACPAPCAPC
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by Burger01(m): 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
stevolinkon40:
grin tongue Next is ladoja grin tongue
Ladowetin! Forgetsmiley
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
big ups to Amosun and congratulations to my state for foresight in selection of a leader, a man of his words.... Congrats
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by stevolinkon40: 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Burger01:

Ladowetin! Forgetsmiley
ladoja my gov.
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by mikeczay: 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
we want change , enough of brutal use of POWER.
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by chekasforchekas: 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
dickrider:
[size=14pt] undecided

Everyone that associates with Bola Tinubu's APC seems to be winning. God bless tinubu the Awolowo of our time and the greatest political strategist in Nigeria. I hope the Igbos learn from this and stop hating. Yorubas lead in every aspect in Nigeria
[/size]
must you mention igbos in all your write ups.
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by nzeobi(m): 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
dickrider:
[size=14pt] undecided

[/size]
If you submit to jesus the way you submit to LANDLORD then certainly heaven will be your portion
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by bunmioguns(m): 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mission to rebuild Ogun State Continues

Congratulations SIA
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by lizzlix(m): 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
dickrider:
[size=14pt] undecided

[/size]
May you be successful in your days of riding dick....

ash-hole!!!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by adedejisy: 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
God blesd APC,God bless Tinubu,God bless Nigeria
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by lizzlix(m): 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
dickrider:
[size=14pt] undecided

[/size]
May you be successful in your days of riding dicks....

ash-hole!!!!
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
dickrider:
[size=14pt] undecided

Everyone that associates with Bola Tinubu's APC seems to be winning. God bless tinubu the Awolowo of our time and the greatest political strategist in Nigeria.
[/size]

I edited it for you.... im yoruba but please for once leave igbos out of this, we shouldn't adopt this silly culture of spite... Enough of it pls
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by ammy4id: 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
Omo ogun use ya.
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by Ilekeh(f): 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
dridowu:
Congrats to my state Governor.
Lalasticlala

Lmaoooo grin
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by kindnyce(m): 12:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
APC...OBT\JAMOSUN CONGRTATZ
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
Good for him
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by mascot87(m): 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
I am proud of my people for voting Amosun for the second time. God bless Ogun state d next commercial city in Nigeria
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by olawumi765(f): 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
I thank God for him.
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
dickrider:
[size=14pt] undecided

[/size]
ibos is not your problem but your inability to liberate and nourish your mental state.
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
dickrider:
[size=14pt] undecided

[/size]
ashawo dud you rides igbo man Prick and he refused to pay you. .....

Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by kenchylala: 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
dickrider:
[size=14pt] undecided

[/size]

Omo no go there, expect u er been paid
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
dickrider:
[size=14pt] undecided

[/size]
ashawo did you rides igbo man Prick and he refused to pay you. .....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: If ₦30,000 Is Approved / Ray Youssef Had A Dream Of Nigeria Becoming United And Among The Richest Nations / Plateau: Supreme Court Affirms Caleb Mutfwang (PDP), Dismisses Apc's Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.