Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election (20446 Views)

INEC Announces Results Of Tai Election, Rivers, Declares APC Winner / Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner / Court Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Niger senatorial Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by dammytosh: 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
Demdem:
bacanista.............see ur life.............
I tot u claimed Jonah-daft/PDP has Ogun under lock down.
Shame.

If u believe that fraudster, u beliv GEJ won th election.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by babamadiba(m): 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
God bless jega
God bless our PVC's
God bless the card readers.
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by tolababa(m): 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Where is Ex Gov Osoba in this picture?

He should better go back home or die in oblivion
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by hola106(m): 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nice move sia ti de
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by VanOmiyale: 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
dickrider:
[size=14pt] undecided

Everyone that associates with Bola Tinubu's APC seems to be winning. God bless tinubu the Awolowo of our time and the greatest political strategist in Nigeria. I hope the Igbos learn from this and stop hating. Yorubas lead in every aspect in Nigeria
[/size]
I agree that Tinubu is a force to be rekoned with but please don't compare him with Awolowo. They are miles apart
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by Demdem(m): 1:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
dammytosh:

If u believe that fraudster, u beliv GEJ won th election.

He is a joke. A huge one for that matter.
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by bashydemy(m): 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Congratulations SIA, Continue the good work.. We in Otta in full support.
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by juicy80(m): 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gbogbo SIA ni o,
Omo Amosun CARRY GO joo...
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by kronors: 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
[/color]
dickrider:
[color=#770077][size=14pt] undecided

Everyone that associates with Bola Tinubu's APC seems to be winning. God bless tinubu the Awolowo of our time and the greatest political strategist in Nigeria. I hope the Igbos learn from this and stop hating. Yorubas lead in every aspect in Nigeria
[/size]

Abeg waiting concerns ogun election with igbo s ?
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by presiade(m): 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
234GT
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by Codedworld1: 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
congrat Ogun state. the good work continues
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by codedslayer: 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Demdem:
Shame.

The guy is one funny dude. he was arguing and shutting everyone down like its on lock down. He was banking on OGD and the old agbaya called Osoba. RIP to PDP in Ogun state.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by ace05(m): 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
dickrider:
[size=14pt] undecided

[/size]
I see that you and those who liked your comment are from the "Yoruba kingdom of Southwest Nigeria". Grow up and ask yourself and your elders what caused the civil war, I am sure the straight forward ones(if your kingdom has any anymore) will tell you that the Igbo's were too successful and the north and south westerns were myopic. Have a good life dear nairalander and realize that we are NIGERIANS'.
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by MyMouth(m): 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
Demdem:
Shame.
Bros, you mean you still take bacanista serious? Haba, why na? That guy has lost seriousness along time ago! If you think am joking, ask him who won the jus concluded presidential election, he would tell you its patience Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by Fourwinds: 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Demdem:
Shame.
Bacanista must be in Canada to think dat way. I always know dat Amosun will beat any contending candidate blue black. dis state is for APC

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by omenka(m): 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
dickrider:
[size=14pt] undecided

[/size]
Mehn, this your moniker na die!! gringrin
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by Fourwinds: 1:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
OkeEsibe:
CHAI PDP KEEPS LOSING EVERYDAY

BUH WE WILL BE BACK
back from where. PDP should better go into farming now. nonsense party with impunity
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by Fourwinds: 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
stevolinkon40:
ladoja my gov.
dat man failed when he refuse to join Tinubu when PDP denied him of his mandate. he was housed in lagos and after court judgement he abadon his host
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by Day169: 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
Demdem:
Shame.
Barcanista! The "Judas Iscariot" of our time.
Guess he's also hung himself politically.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by shorexng: 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Congratulations to my Governor.

I'm not happy that PDP still got that number of votes. Did they really want a Daniel's boy there? I've they forgotten so soon how he wrecked the state?

thanks to God.
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by lancee(m): 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
CONGRATS AMOSUN ....GO AND COMPLETE THE WORK YOU STARTED
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by 14DUI(m): 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
Congratulations to the governor Amosun, another term to complete your work and make Ogun state better. APC tsunamis has started.
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
A very welcomed news...let the development of the state continue..long live SIA, long live Ogun state and long live Nigeria.......
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by olayinkaj2(m): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
I knew he would win to complete the project he started in my area. Some were running their mouth now we can see. Congrat Amosun!
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by Raymondgabriel(m): 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
dickrider:
[size=14pt] undecided

[/size]
i have learnt over time that "Igbos" are so important that some people cannot make a good sentence without mentioning them!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by aburordue(m): 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
grin gud news but lagos is our......
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
Demdem:
Shame.

Barcanista is a degenerate fool. He said same about Lagos a few days ago. I hope his masters will collect their money back.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by deoluzap(m): 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
Congratulations to my governor
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by Gbawe: 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
So far, a clean sweep of the elections I am most interested in. I.e Presidential/Vp = Buhari/Osinbajo, Lagos = Ambode, Ogun = Amosun , Oyo = Ajimobi, Imo = Okorocha, Sokoto = Tambuwal and Kaduna = El Rufai. A fantastic election for me personally . I dey laff in OBJ voice cool cool cool
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by pappizeezu: 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
Am proud to b part of Ogun state Electn.....below is ma pollin unit...oki igbode

Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by ommo(m): 5:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
efilefun:
CHANGE STARTS WITH US..
When someone in the car ahead of u throws wastes on the road, drive next to him, roll down your window & shout, "change!" # ChangeNigeria
When you are on a queue and someone tries to force his way in front, scream "change!!". ‪#‎ChangeNigeria‬.
At the point of entry either air or sea port, a custom or immigration official is trying to collect bribe. Shout Change. # Change Nigeria
A landlord that habitually increases a house rent. Shout to him Change. # Change Nigeria
Any irregularities in the measurement of food items in the market or display of fake un-merchantablematerial in a supermarket or drug store. Shout Change. # ChangeNigeria
Any lecturer that is hell-bent to collect bribe either in cash or kind. Shout to him Change. # Change Nigeria
Any public / private servant that is stealing our national heritage. Shout Change.# Change Nigeria#
When a police officer stops your car and says "Oga, anything for the boys?", tell him, "change!". #ChangeNigeria
When you walk past any Nigerian who throws paper or banana peel on the floor, stop him and tell him, "change!". #ChangeNigeria.
If you are in a bus and driver is driving like a mad man, shout "change!" #ChangeNigeria.
When somebody is trying to jump a queue either at the bank, fuel stations or ATM stands shout Change. ‪#‎change‬ Nigeria #
When Electricity official cut your light unjustly shout Change. # Change Nigeria#
If someone is answering a phone and lies about his location, shout change #
If you are a friend to a man who goes to meet another woman and deceives his wife that he is travelling on an official duty, whisper CHANGE!
When a fuel attendant wants to under dispense fuel into ur car remind him about "Change " #Change Nigeria
LET'S CHANGE and watch our Country grow in Leaps

We really need this CHANGE. Post this all over nairaland or create a new post for it. CHANGE must really START from ME and YOU. CHANGE has come to STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nigeria must be GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election by lightofjoy(m): 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
Congrat the governor. Pls revisit your home charter programme.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Probes Buhari, Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan Over N4tr Customs Revenue / Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison / Hushpuppi: Dino Melaye Trolls People Linking Him To Fraudster (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.