Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live (131253 Views)

Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS / Oyo Gov Election result collation(Live update from inec office AGodi Via B.C.O.S / Election Collation Officer Nabbed In Ondo State - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
meforyou1:
We will not accept this rubbish INEC and okorocha are doing in imo. Controversy where ever PDP wins, but always quick to announce all the white lies about where they say APC win
Get your life jacket ready. Imo river is where you will be thrown into. grin

You never start!

1 Like

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by FemiFaniKayode: 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
shachris:

e pain am o shocked

[img]tumblr_mqu8ssjlgM1qcu3vno1_500.gif[/img]

you like trouble the boy go smash Seaman's aromatic for ur head ooo

1 Like

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by FemiFaniKayode: 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
Chuksgeo:

Ada agbara is speaking

lol
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Felvet(f): 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
isn't it obvious my dear?

Btw shachris,what of Oru East,you know that's the strong hold of Hope Uzodimma.
Forget Hope, Oru East massively voted for Rochas, even though PDP thugs ran away with some ballot boxes yet it is about 9000 to 1000 in favour of APC.

1 Like

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Serex66: 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
I'm really nervous....I hope Rochas win o. So i can celebrate Apc. The bone in the throat of Pdp cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by peckhamboi: 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I just watched the annoucement of results for kaduna state and APGA came third. Suprisingly,the candidate for APGA is an Igbo man. grin grin

APGA really did well in the governorship elections. If only the party could be given serious attention,they might become a better opposition than PDP.

Stop this false information about Gankon being Igbo before they are accused of trying to take over Kaduna.

Polycarp Danladi Gankon is from Southern Kaduna.

There are lots of Christians from Kaduna

7 Likes

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

evidence bro
my brother leave that mumu, he's all ready a dead horse. He's gonna be buried after the final declaration.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by ladysandie(f): 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rochas all the wayyyyyyyyy

2 Likes

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by meforyou1(m): 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
tobimillar:

Bro, I don't understand you oh. Do you know why oru east result is being delayed? Because ROCHAS rigged ezinhitte....
they should not declare oru east. They should cancel the entire election. Rochas rigged in the entire Okigwe and Orlu senatorial zones. And some parts of Owerri zone like mbaitolu, ikeduru and Owerri north
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by FemiFaniKayode: 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
meforyou1:
they should not declare oru east. They should cancel the entire election. Rochas rigged in the entire Okigwe and Orlu senatorial zones. And some parts of Owerri zone like mbaitolu, ikeduru and Owerri north

orubebe na wa you oooooooo

6 Likes

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by meforyou1(m): 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Get your life jacket ready. Imo river is where you will be thrown into. grin

You never start!
imo river is by my backyard. I swim in imo river whenever I go home. U don't know imo river passes through arondizuogu. Okorocha's sham election will not stand. Watch out

1 Like

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Super1Star: 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
peckhamboi:

Stop this false information about Gankon being Igbo before they are accused of trying to take over Kaduna.

Polycarp Danladi Gankon is from Southern Kaduna.

There are lots of Christians from Kaduna

Which Iboman will dare to contest in the north? Dem never born am.

1 Like

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Chuksgeo: 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
Serex66:
I'm really nervous....I hope Rochas win o. So i can celebrate Apc. The bone in the throat of Pdp cheesy

Babe don't panick infact start celebrating because Rochas will surely win because PDP presented a bad candidate, period.
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Felvet:
Forget Hope, Oru East massively voted for Rochas, even though PDP thugs ran away with some ballot boxes yet it is about 9000 to 1000 in favour of APC.
. Nice one!
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

the guy own worst. ihedioha no even sabi am sef. when e go eventually die from HBP, ihidioha no go even come im burial sad
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
just cancel d ezinihitte election naa
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Patiently waiting for them to declare Mallam Owelle Rochas Okorocha.

The jagaban of S.E.

As the Governor Elect!

1 Like

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by meforyou1(m): 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

declaring oru east will be giving legality to illegality. So they should hold on on that till we sort okorocha's fraud in the declared ones
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by FemiFaniKayode: 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
shachris:

the guy own worst. ihedioha no even sabi am sef. when e go eventually die from HBP, ihidioha no go even come im burial sad

i dey tell you!
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by henryuzor(m): 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
Whizzcute:
It has just been discovered dat the total
number of valid votes from Ezinnite is more
than d number of electoral materials given to
the LGA
This is a very sad development,it just goes to show that the PDP is trying to play a smart one on the APC to rig the election...how is that even possible...I think the right thing to do is to cancel the entire local government election and move on
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by meforyou1(m): 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
shachris:

okorocha master fraudster sabi u?
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
meforyou1:
I see, you are looking for someone to die with, its better you die alone you agent of darkness, enemy of Imo progress. And you better keep that your useless mouth shut. Thanks
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by millionaireman: 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
OMG Aboh Mbaise 55000 votes for Ihedioha

Ezinihite Mbaise 48000 votes for Ihedioha.

This is incredible. My Oh My. IDONBELIEVE THIS

While the whole of the three LGAs of Owerri capital territory had less than 50000 votes.

6 Likes

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by FemiFaniKayode: 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
meforyou1:
declaring oru east will be giving legality to illegality. So they should hold on on that till we sort okorocha's fraud in the declared ones

again evidence bro
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
meforyou1:
okorocha master fraudster sabi u?

at least i am not hyper-agitating like a rabid dog as you are. I'm actually very happy today grin
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

grin grin
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
millionaireman:
OMG Aboh Mbaise 55000 votes for Ihedioha

Ezinihite Mbaise 48000 votes for Ihedioha.

This is incredible. My Oh My. IDONBELIEVE THIS

While the whole of the three LGAs of Owerri capital territory had less than 50000 votes.

welcome to the world of PDP. you ain't seen anything yet. wait till you see Rivers vote.

1 Like

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
meforyou1:

Are you from IMO state or have u ever stayed in imo state? Apart from the fact that rochas is a grass root politician loved by the old ppl in d villages and the keke napep men in d towns and the university students from IMO state ... You will agree with me that from owerri municipal to umuaka in mbatoilu lga to okwudor in njaba to orlu to ata, down to ikeduru, all d way to ideato plus okigwe are strong holds of apc.. Were you expecting pdp to win in dis zones?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by FemiFaniKayode: 6:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
tobimillar:

Are you from IMO state or have u ever stayed in imo state? Apart from the fact that rochas is a grass root politician loved by the old ppl in d villages and the keke napep men in d towns and the university students from IMO state ... You will agree with me that from owerri municipal to umuaka in mbatoilu lga to okwudor in njaba to orlu to ata, down to ikeduru, all d way to ideato plus okigwe are strong holds of apc.. Were you expecting pdp to win in dis zones?

he go answer?,,,
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by henryuzor(m): 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=meforyou1 post=32646512]We will not accept this rubbish INEC and okorocha are doing in imo. Controversy where ever PDP wins, but always quick to announce all the white lies about where they say APC win[/quote
Keep quiet Mr man...you just heard that the total votes cast is more than the ballot papers issued to the local govt area...is that not enough evidence of rigging?...the art of rigging is in PDP's blood

2 Likes

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by doctokwus: 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I just watched the annoucement of results for kaduna state and APGA came third. Suprisingly,the candidate for APGA is an Igbo man. grin grin

APGA really did well in the governorship elections. If only the party could be given serious attention,they might become a better opposition than PDP.
Yeah.Labaran Maku too not doing too badly in nassarawa under APGA.
If only APGA can capture abia state,it may be able to then attract some financial heavyweights who feeling dissatisfied with the damage GEJ did to PDP and d shady characters there,may want to use APGA to form a forward thinking and proper opposition party.
Meanwhile,rochas is d man and has given APC a much needed presence in d east.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
Please I'm tired of refreshing this page...

Nothing yet?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (29) (Reply)

Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari / Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.