Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Sokoto: Tambuwal Leading In All 18 Lgas Declared By INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto: Tambuwal Leading In All 18 Lgas Declared By INEC (14790 Views)

Court Dismisses Udom Emmanuel’s Appeal, Voids Poll In 18 LGAs / BREAKING: Tribunal Orders Fresh Governorship Election In 18 Lgas In #akwaibom / APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto: Tambuwal Leading In All 18 Lgas Declared By INEC by MalcoImX: 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
People are listening to "Sai Buhari."
APC sak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoto: Tambuwal Leading In All 18 Lgas Declared By INEC by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
He who jumps fence for what he believes in that is right..lives to jump other things #Change

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto: Tambuwal Leading In All 18 Lgas Declared By INEC by eagleeyez: 1:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
ozo13:
Hurricanebuhari......notin can stop it. BT on a serious note I want them to share d states so that PDP can remain a strong opposition

My dear please this is not a game. This is nigerians telling them at all costs that pdp led us for years and they failed woefully, we therfore widh to give another group a cvhance to serve us.
We have giving them trillinos of naira to. Take care of usa but they took care of themselves

How then can u stata that there should be equalisation in this? When they had no oppsoition did they work?

Please fear God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoto: Tambuwal Leading In All 18 Lgas Declared By INEC by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
LewisO:
Mehn! This is epic! shocked

APC flawless victory.
grin grin that is how we do it......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoto: Tambuwal Leading In All 18 Lgas Declared By INEC by LewisO: 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
wakacome:
grin grin that is how we do it......
Exactly!

This is APC era of victory! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto: Tambuwal Leading In All 18 Lgas Declared By INEC by Deltagiant: 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
We may need a Tambuwal VP in our team very soon to face an APC presidential candidate called Yemi Osibanjo.

That's it, no two ways about it! 'conny man die conny man bury am' Petty dreamers!
Re: Sokoto: Tambuwal Leading In All 18 Lgas Declared By INEC by XRAY21(m): 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
Even if PDP win any state in the north I don't see them as opposition there will still be loyal to APC(ab0ki peoples congress) after all the help kick jona so I pray all PDP loss in the north betrayer. There make no deference to the opposition
Re: Sokoto: Tambuwal Leading In All 18 Lgas Declared By INEC by babaarewa(m): 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
Alhamdulilahi, Allah ya bamu nasara. Tambuwal our next Governor in waiting. Thanks to Allah APC all the way.
Re: Sokoto: Tambuwal Leading In All 18 Lgas Declared By INEC by juman(m): 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Kai, north has big population.
Re: Sokoto: Tambuwal Leading In All 18 Lgas Declared By INEC by Nonybb: 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
[b]Nigeria is not ONE. The South are voting PDP while the North are voting APC. When do we further wait before this lie called Nigeria is exposed. APC is a gang up of North east, west and central with South-west and partly some core southerners to return power back to the North; with Northern Oligarchs and Born-To-Rule theorist in the make-up to plunder Nigeria further. The South-East have been politically conquered in this gang up, making us a third class citizen. How many of you are still hearing of Boko Haram?

Whether you like it or not, whether it concerns you or not; you have been plundered and conquered by the hausa core gambari Born-To-Rule Mentalist. Anytime soon that power goes off from the North, another Boko Haram similitude would rise up. An Hausa man must be ruling us for Nigeria to remain at peace. That is why the popular sayings goes this way "If you want peace, prepare for war". Their war instrument was Terrorism, and the peace they are willing to offer is that they would be at the center and governing. We are their children and exist at their pleasure. Nigeria is fake. I am beginning to lose hope. I can never advertise Biafra but they are pushing me to the button[/b]
Re: Sokoto: Tambuwal Leading In All 18 Lgas Declared By INEC by XRAY21(m): 1:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
yusufbida:
APC LEADING ALLOVER IS A GOOD SIN.
illiterate,ab0ki it not sin ,this are the same illiterate that will open mouth and insult igbos
Re: Sokoto: Tambuwal Leading In All 18 Lgas Declared By INEC by babaarewa(m): 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
These are your dreams sha. wake up dude Nigeria is above that.
Re: Sokoto: Tambuwal Leading In All 18 Lgas Declared By INEC by annibro(f): 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
I hope the PDP candidate doesn't Divorce his wife(Tambuwal's sister) after ds landslide Defect. undecided
Re: Sokoto: Tambuwal Leading In All 18 Lgas Declared By INEC by babaarewa(m): 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nonybb:
[b]Nigeria is not ONE. The South are voting PDP while the North are voting APC. When do we further wait before this lie called Nigeria is exposed. APC is a gang up of North east, west and central with South-west and partly some core southerners to return power back to the North; with Northern Oligarchs and Born-To-Rule theorist in the make-up to plunder Nigeria further. The South-East have been politically conquered in this gang up, making us a third class citizen. How many of you are still hearing of Boko Haram?

Whether you like it or not, whether it concerns you or not; you have been plundered and conquered by the hausa core gambari Born-To-Rule Mentalist. Anytime soon that power goes off from the North, another Boko Haram similitude would rise up. An Hausa man must be ruling us for Nigeria to remain at peace. That is why the popular sayings goes this way "If you want peace, prepare for war". Their war instrument was Terrorism, and the peace they are willing to offer is that they would be at the center and governing. We are their children and exist at their pleasure. Nigeria is fake. I am beginning to lose hope. I can never advertise Biafra but they are pushing me to the button[/b]

You are day dreaming sha. Nigeria is above all this.
Re: Sokoto: Tambuwal Leading In All 18 Lgas Declared By INEC by adexeli(m): 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
As expected.. PDP must go extinct! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoto: Tambuwal Leading In All 18 Lgas Declared By INEC by yusufbida(m): 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
XRAY21:
illiterate,ab0ki it not sin ,this are the same illiterate that will open mouth and insult igbos
UR FADA, U ARE NT TO CORECT WIT INSULT MOREOVER IT'S TYPOGRAPICAL ERROR.
Re: Sokoto: Tambuwal Leading In All 18 Lgas Declared By INEC by Fourwinds: 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
feyif:
If U Are Sitting Down There And U Think Pdp Will Win In Sokoto, Then U Are Sitting Down On A Long Thing
Chai.!!! dat long long thing na D'Banj thing oooo
Re: Sokoto: Tambuwal Leading In All 18 Lgas Declared By INEC by PassingShot(m): 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nonybb:

I feel your pain brother. Take heart!
Re: Sokoto: Tambuwal Leading In All 18 Lgas Declared By INEC by Fourwinds: 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
Oziddy:
See as other states dey release free and fair results yet that tyrant in the person of T A Orji wants to boycot Abian votes that all went to APGA, he will not live to see us jubilate this victory.

APGA is massively leading PDP in 6 LGAs announced so far. 11 more LGAs to freedom.
ha.!!! T.A Orji is a disgrace to human development and Civilisation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoto: Tambuwal Leading In All 18 Lgas Declared By INEC by femmical(m): 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
wetin remain, declear d winner nah... apc change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoto: Tambuwal Leading In All 18 Lgas Declared By INEC by Fourwinds: 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nonybb:

Go and Sit down somewhere. Jonathan failed simple. I'm from S/S. let me alite his failures if u don't know. 1 immediately he was elected we expected d fight on corruption to be menumental. dis was further disgusting when Faruk lawal and Otedola were openly washing deir dirty pants in d open....what did Jonathan do.?
2 d increase in fuel prices. instead of dealing with Cabals( fraudulent fuel importers,l he decided to turn to d masses who were struggling to survive.
3 Boko haram menance became unbearable for Nigerians and my president was busy handling d situation with kid glooves. what he should have done long time ago., is what he did he six weeks.
4. d governor forum.....16 became greater dan 19.... in history of Mathematics., I have never seen dis before. U don't act foolishly because u don't like someones face. I will stop here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto: Tambuwal Leading In All 18 Lgas Declared By INEC by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lol
jaykaylegend:
Please who has an update on this guy in lagos

Hw many lgs has he won #sai_mp3 #sai_jacobs
Re: Sokoto: Tambuwal Leading In All 18 Lgas Declared By INEC by atiku07(m): 5:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nonybb:

Bro don't sweat it too much and let us be realistic here why didn't u guys warn your southern brothers when they were churning out anti people policies. they refused to listen to advice and see anyone not with them as a form of enemy. On bokoharam Jonathan was not smart in that aspect why did he have to wait until the whole thing got to the stage it was before taking action, he kept lieing about not having the required equipment and the west not willing to sell to them, Jonathan and his handlers should tell me when was the last time the western block sold us a weapon? we had always been getting our battle field equipment supplies reliably from the east. The truth is Jonathan was badly advised on the issue and he was not smart enough not to listen to such advises. I would also like u to know the issue of bokoharam came to full glare during the tenor of their son Yaradua, but he was proactive enough to nip it in the bud and they all went down, but Johnathan's inability to do quick calculation and take preemptive measures and as well as his perceived weakness by the group was thoroughly exploited by the terrorist group.

On the born to rule mentality there is nothing like that, if it is true such exist guys they wouldn't even have allowed Jonah to run when there own term was still on, but we southerners we always thought we are smart and we are not. He promised them to spend just 4 years and return it to them but immediately he got there he started planning on how to re contest he threw caution to the wind creating enemies for himself instead of honouring a gentle man agreement now he lost at the polls u all are shouting marginalisation pls u all should hold ur peace abeg. When he was as well breaking a gentle man agreement did he ever thought of marginalisation ? and a question i would ask is wat if jonah was yaradua and he died in power would u have allowed the hausas to complete ur term and as well contest another four years would u ? obviously no so therefore u all will learn to play by the rules next time.

I will tell u all if u form a rebillion i n the east and the south south, it would definitely be quenched in no time so u all get that into ur thick skulls and go back to re-strategise on how to put forward a formidable and intelligent candidate next time it is ur turn to contest an election QED.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senators Not Divided Over Amaechi – Anyanwu / Court Upholds Buhari Executive Order On Seizure Of Assets Linked To Corruption / APC Ignores Tinubu, Akande's Complaints, Continues With Registration Of Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.