Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. (81051 Views)

Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan / Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor / Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by john4aguero: 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
/
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Albie(m): 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by yusufbida(m): 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
peezu:
Frm d government house in oyo state where am reporting, d wife of d newly elected governor gv her husband a romantic kiss.
DS IS A DOUBLE WINNING FOR AJIMOBI RECORD BREAKING TINZ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by fflamingo(m): 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
APC breaks the jink of uprooting PDP for 16 years
APC breaks records of second term in oyo state.
Yet, some lagoons based idigene should go and build their mansion.

Chris ngige lost because of cheer hatred
Rochas may lose because of hatred
Dakuku may lose because of hate
Pls the lost tribe why the hate ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by ushmoney: 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
Wife: tnk God 4 d election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Ilekeh(f): 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
The man set fine no be small. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by rebranded(m): 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ajimobi broke the Oyo State Jinx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by legendary1: 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
eagleeye2:
She is kissing the continuation of Power and Money.
exactly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Ilekeh(f): 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Congrats Sir. Ambode expecting his own kiss

Na you go kiss am?
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by dwayni: 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
Power clingy baboons
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by kokoye(m): 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
....more to come from her (in the bedroom) but that will NOT be seen by anyone. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by madjune(m): 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
I learnt Patience gave Jonathan something hot when he lost.

Who can guess what it was?

$200 dollar prize for the right answer, pls.
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mustiboy:
if na say the husband lose, na slap im for get from her. Well congrats
Slap ke.....then Ogun(Yoruba gods) rain wrath upon her

APC people are smart and real men that can lead and control both their community and their homes
Unlike PDP people
E.g gej wey no fit control him wife not to talk of a whole nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Burger01(m): 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
smiley
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Sylvarresta(m): 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
am so happy, let the good work continue
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by stepo707: 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Haa ajimobi. Don't let Buhari catch you oo.you would go to jail on may 29th grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by AmaechiLinus(m): 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
I can't c any deep kiss here

anyway, d bottom line is "there is a kiss"
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by hammah(m): 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Go and thank Buhari for creating the BUHARI/APC tsunami...if not hmmm
I will advise you and your husband to embrace positive change.
Let him know the difference between a LEADER and a RULER!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by sagbar(m): 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Today's night go super for them ;DToday's night go super for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by IYANGBALI: 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
The kind fok wey this woman go give this man today,Oyo state go shake. I am so happy for you uncle. It's time to continue the good work and prepare for the third term. Haters can jump inside ogunpa river

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by IYANGBALI: 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
rebranded:
Ajimobi broke the Oyo State Jinx
yes oooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Bowaley17(m): 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
See that kiss... That bed go hear am tonight...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by IYANGBALI: 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
fflamingo:
APC breaks the jink of uprooting PDP for 16 years
APC breaks records of second term in oyo state.
Yet, some lagoons based idigene should go and build their mansion.

Chris ngige lost because of cheer hatred
Rochas may lose because of hatred
Dakuku may lose because of hate
Pls the lost tribe why the hate ?
let them keep hating,na dem dey lose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by kizaronto: 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
Iyalasisi:
How sweet! I will do the same and even more if it was me ;0)
Pls tell us what more u can do apart from the hot kiss. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Gbawe: 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
So far, a clean sweep of the elections I am most interested in. I.e Presidential/Vp = Buhari/Osinbajo, Lagos = Ambode, Ogun = Amosun , Oyo = Ajimobi, Imo = Okorocha, Sokoto = Tambuwal and Kaduna = El Rufai. A fantastic election for me personally . I dey laff in OBJ voice cool cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by pappizeezu: 3:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
D kiss has a meaning that the money will continue to flow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Mamaflex(f): 3:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
Handsome man smiley
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
Behind every successful man, there is a Woman.

Morale of the lesson; Women don't hang around un-successful men cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by vtsouthpaw(m): 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
wow!!! Congrats man but don't forget all ur electoral promises

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by abiolag(m): 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
Na wetin Mama Peace don plan for Oga Jonah be dis b4 people send dem back to Otuoke for their Romantic affair grin
AJIMOBI don't disappoint ur people oo. Jinx break in OYO
Congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Mustiboy(m): 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
skysailor:

Slap ke.....then Ogun(Yoruba gods) rain wrath upon her

APC people are smart and real men that can lead and control both their community and their homes
Unlike PDP people
E.g gej wey no fit control him wife not to talk of a whole nation

lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election / Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.