Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Mrs Clara Oshiomole Forming An Ngo On Health Issues - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Clara Oshiomole Forming An Ngo On Health Issues (2989 Views)

Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up / "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release / Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs Clara Oshiomole Forming An Ngo On Health Issues by brownbonno(m): 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2009
The first lady of Edo state recently form a charity organisation to educate rural women on health issues.Could this be a means to waste government money when her initiative could be channelled through the ministry of health to make the Comrade Oshiomole's administration a success?.
Re: Mrs Clara Oshiomole Forming An Ngo On Health Issues by JustGood(m): 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2009
Is she the minister for education?
Re: Mrs Clara Oshiomole Forming An Ngo On Health Issues by brownbonno(m): 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2009
JustGood:

Is she the minister for education?

She is not.
I am sure she in collaboration of his brother Victor Eboigbe are trying to derail her husband's administration.
Re: Mrs Clara Oshiomole Forming An Ngo On Health Issues by JJYOU: 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2009
brownbonno:

She is not.
I am sure she in collaboration of his brother Victor Eboigbe are trying to derail her husband's administration.
how did you know this? are they not supposed to be working together. why do these women see the need to do all this chopping along with hubby?

why is she not having full time job?
Re: Mrs Clara Oshiomole Forming An Ngo On Health Issues by brownbonno(m): 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2009
JJYOU:

how did you know this?

I am in Benin City right now and with a copy of my source of information.Will be published here on NL on arrival to the UK.
Re: Mrs Clara Oshiomole Forming An Ngo On Health Issues by ow11(m): 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2009
If this is the case, then Oshiomhole is no different from other Nigeria Polithieves! Must their wives do NGO?? Please which NGO are the wives of Gordon Brown, Vladimir Putin or John Atta-Mills running? Nonsense.
Re: Mrs Clara Oshiomole Forming An Ngo On Health Issues by Fhemmmy: 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2009
This seems to be a trend of all the wives of governors or president in Nigeria, however, i wonder what happened to them before they assume the office of wife of governor or president, you hardly hear of their involvement in such practices, if they really wanted to help with NGO, they sure can do that without being the wife or husband of governor.
But i guess since they are banging the governor at night, the governor will be moved to support the "good cause" and give money into their charity, which 85% of the money will go back into their personal usage.
God will save Nigeria.
Re: Mrs Clara Oshiomole Forming An Ngo On Health Issues by diggler(m): 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2009
As a government approved Oshiomole basher, i am not surprised. This my friends is just the tip of the friggin Iceberg called Comrade Looting.
Re: Mrs Clara Oshiomole Forming An Ngo On Health Issues by Kobojunkie: 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2009
roflmao!! government dey approve bashers now?? roflmao!!
Re: Mrs Clara Oshiomole Forming An Ngo On Health Issues by lucabrasi(m): 1:42pm On Jan 29, 2009
i dont think fashola's wife has an ngo,besides i think the lady should be given the benefit of doubt till she abuses the trust,i dont think her husband will allow her to use the ngo to siphon funds,at least not at the rate the iboris dukes e.t.c did, i dont have any evidence of this just speculations though
Re: Mrs Clara Oshiomole Forming An Ngo On Health Issues by brownbonno(m): 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2009
lucabrasi:

i dont think fashola's wife has an ngo,besides i think the lady should be given the benefit of doubt till she abuses the trust,i dont think her husband will allow her to use the ngo to siphon funds,at least not at the rate the iboris dukes e.t.c did, i dont have any evidence of this just speculations though

The first lady is part of the government,so why do she need an NGO to function ?.Even with good course she is runing a paralel government with her husband.
Re: Mrs Clara Oshiomole Forming An Ngo On Health Issues by Muza(m): 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2009
in preparation for looting! grin
Re: Mrs Clara Oshiomole Forming An Ngo On Health Issues by brownbonno(m): 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2009
UPDATE AS PUBLISHED:SUNDAY VANGUARD 24TH JANUARY 2009

Registration of Foundation at the Corporate Affairs Commission Abuja,

HEALTH FOUNDATION FOR MATERNAL & CHILD CARE
The Trustees are
1.Mr xxxxxx
2.Mrs xxxxxx
3.Mrs xxxxxx
4.xxxxxxxx
5.xxxxxxxx
6.xxxxxxxx
7.xxxxxxxxx

The aims and objectives are
1.To raise women awareness on health issues
2.To enlighten and aid the rural women on female ailments.
Re: Mrs Clara Oshiomole Forming An Ngo On Health Issues by lucabrasi(m): 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2009
brownbonno:

The first lady is part of the government,so why do she need an NGO to function ?.Even with good course she is runing a paralel government with her husband.
she is but without either an official function or portfolio as such,if she is sincere and not in it for selfish ends then i dont see anything wrong with it
Re: Mrs Clara Oshiomole Forming An Ngo On Health Issues by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 03, 2009
brownbonno:

UPDATE AS PUBLISHED:SUNDAY VANGUARD 24TH JANUARY 2009

Registration of Foundation at the Corporate Affairs Commission Abuja,

HEALTH FOUNDATION FOR MATERNAL & CHILD CARE
The Trustees are
1.Mr Victor Eboigbe
2.Mrs Clara Oshiomhole
3.Mrs Julie Eboigbe
4.Patience Nwankwo
5.Cyril Oshiomhole
6.Nana Dako
7.Winifred A.Oshiomhole

The aims and objectives are
1.To raise women awareness on health issues
2.To enlighten and aid the rural women on female ailments.

I am trying to understand if it is a family business because i see so many Oshimoles among the trustees. Any way I hope for the best and that she will be different.
Re: Mrs Clara Oshiomole Forming An Ngo On Health Issues by JJYOU: 9:42am On Feb 03, 2009
it used be better than this. these group of politicians are evil thieves. why cant we have military govt and do away with these demothieving group. foolish people.

NGO is non governmental organisations what has a governor's wife got to do creating one?
Re: Mrs Clara Oshiomole Forming An Ngo On Health Issues by JustGood(m): 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2009
I am actually beginning to think that Nigeria will be better off with a sincere and focussed military leader.

there are too many many looters in this demoncrazy - senators, reps, ministers, advisers, aides, thugs. . .everyone carting home millions in Ghana must go bags. All that money will be better off spent on other things.

This demoncrazy is getting on my nerves! angry
Re: Mrs Clara Oshiomole Forming An Ngo On Health Issues by akota(m): 9:09am On May 02, 2010
Hello members in the house,i'm fascinated with every contribution made so far.

But i marvelled @ how shallow minded most of us have become over the years.Somebody comes into power/position & intends to use her good office to better the lots, especially those rural women which perhaps was her background and we sit in our airconditioned offices and condemn one woman's good & kind gestures,how many of you have been to your communities and have helped even as simple as joining in the sanitation of the place since you went for greener pastures & made it.

Any good and profitable programme by our amiable comrade 1st lady of Edo State i 'll support any time any day because i know she means well for Edolites as well as her husband the Comrade Governor, let the end justify the means.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Clara Oshiomole Forming An Ngo On Health Issues by sdam(m): 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2012
You guys should think before you judge. The NGO will still lives when she's dead and also when her husband is no more in office. NGO is not only for a govermental period and they are helping people so dont beef.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Jonathan Campaigns For 2015 On London Buses / Ogbeni Aregbesola Congratulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.