Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,173 members, 7,957,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Says She Will Not Breastfeed Her Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Says She Will Not Breastfeed Her Kids (1102 Views)

Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School / Adunni Ade & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style (Photos) / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Says She Will Not Breastfeed Her Kids by satinosdiary: 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
The Queen of boobs recently took to her Facebook page to tell her fans how much she cherishes her boobs by heaping praises on God for bestowing her with such gift of life.
“ I am so grateful to God for this lovely boobs. Though sometimes they are such a burden. The load gets big but I love them”
“ In ten years my boobs will still be firm and good because I will use sucker to pull the milk for my kids. No direct sucking. No breastfeeding”
Then, she added a line that must have got some guys day-dreaming

Read more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/04/cossy-orjiakor-says-she-will-not.html

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Says She Will Not Breastfeed Her Kids by ammyluv2002(f): 4:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
For her pocket undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Says She Will Not Breastfeed Her Kids by Tattooboy: 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Pls ask Cossy hw the boobs will be like when she's 60

(1) (Reply)

Man Beaten To Death After He Beheads Boy, 5 As Sacrifice To deity / Toolz Covers Diaspora Magazine / Millions Will Not Read This, Because It Defends Gay Rights. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.