Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun (46049 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS / Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe / Dickson Storms INEC Collation Centre, Southern Ijaw - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
BiHung:
meaning?

how come you know so much about me?
Re: AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun by anwo247: 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
chimchim1:

If u cannot cope Benin republic is not far

That is the problem. Benin republic is not far.
Re: AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun by efilefun(m): 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
lol
M4gunners:
If Mbu catch dis one, na him village him go fine himself.
Re: AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
shachris:

how come you know so much about me?
cos its easy.... Add your email address to your moniker..and it becomes Alisha Chris Chinedu... Sort of

And i am not stuupid
Re: AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun by dgitrader(m): 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
nice one
Re: AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
BiHung:
cos its easy.... Add your email address to your moniker..and it becomes Alisha Chris Chinedu... Sort of

And i am not stuupid

you are very stewpid. infact you are fullish....
Re: AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
shachris:

you are very stewpid. infact you are fullish....
calm down..what's with the abuses? Let's be civil here pls....
Re: AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun by expert101(m): 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
MBU is just a wolve in police uniform. GMB AND AMECHI will retire him soon.

Re: AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun by Chuksgeo: 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
Do not rejoice to provoke the losers - AIG Mbu Joseph. Na wao for this statement are we arsenal and Adebayo? Lol!
Re: AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
BiHung:
calm down..what's with the abuses? Let's be civil here pls....

you should know better than to go looking for a dudes PD. if for say you be one of those indomie girls, i for no mind.
Re: AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun by slikcipher(m): 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rawani:
Why is Jonathan tolerating this impunity? This is in direct defiance of redeployment orders from the IGP and the Presidency. General Buhari has promised to prosecute electoral offenders like Mbu, so he is only filling the remainder of his cup.

Oga .... Try talk sense na ... Just try
Re: AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun by OgaMosco(m): 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
Love him or loathe him Mbu is one of the best Cop I have worked under, he is discipline personified, make Mbu the IGP and see the difference. How will a police dress like a motor park tout?

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun by nnemak(m): 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mbu the best POLICE OFFICER. I pray yoo make IG soon.

When this man was posted to PH, all the olopa's conformed and not only dressed well but reported to duty on time.
Even yellow fever knew the BOSS was in town!!!!

Bravo MBU!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
shachris:

you should know better than to go looking for a dudes PD. if for say you be one of those indomie girls, i for no mind.
there is more to life than girls....one girlfriend is okay....what's bad in networking. Smh
Re: AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
OgaMosco:
Love him or loathe him Mbu is one of the best Cop I have worked under, he is discipline personified, make Mbu the IGP and see the difference. How will a police dress like a motor park tout?
well well well...mr police officer. Mbu can never ever become the IG. Never Ever. You can take my word to the bank
Re: AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun by obayaya(m): 5:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rawani:
Why is Jonathan tolerating this impunity? This is in direct defiance of redeployment orders from the IGP and the Presidency. General Buhari has promised to prosecute electoral offenders like Mbu, so he is only filling the remainder of his cup.

You just displayed your ignorance..

he's an AIG and his zone is Lagos and Ogun..

He was in Ogun yesterday.. he's in Lagos today..

He has authority in both States

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun by anukulapo: 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rawani:

One of the many reasons he was voted out.
Re: AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun by baralatie(m): 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
efilefun:
lol, make mbu enter street and see policemen dress like sheep... wetin hin go do this ones?
you don't know mbu!
if he catch a policeman looking shabby talk less of sleeping on duty!
hian! the officer go cry o!

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun by infobiz9ja(m): 6:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
iwant2beheard:
guy you dey mad o!

You funny die!

grin U want to be heard? U have been heard wink & Thanks 4 d compliment.
Re: AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun by infobiz9ja(m): 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
olaniyanc:

Mbu unprofessional bent corper. Without doubt you are gping to prison.We are not impressed. Murderer! !!!!

What did Mbu do to u?
Re: AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun by vikeyz(m): 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hahahaha, that policeman don gbagaun in broad day light, let him start warming up for court marshalling
Re: AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun by Ninilowo(m): 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
NOTICE ME.
Re: AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun by Sheriff19: 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
TRADELYN:
cheesy
I do not see what he's done wrong naa.

Why the personal hatred...? undecided
. Man Mbu is a devil in Disguiss. After all he did in rivers. Allow thugs to attack Gov (who shd the chief of security in its state) without police intervention cos he got his back up from MAMA PISS. He was only deployed to Lagos to help PDP rig the election. When he failed he gave out the stmt of any that win is the pple chioce. I bet u. This guys will be sent strt to Sambisa Forest. He is the evil in Nigeria Police force.
Re: AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun by nortcentrallord(m): 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
These are the type of police men we need in this country. 50 of Mbu's will restore the lost glory of the Nigerian police. Quote me if you like, my opinion though.

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun by Sodiumdawg: 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
infobiz9ja:
That's Good of him. So this is what FTC feels like? undecided Can I get Likes for no reason?

.......Aaaaaannnnnnd........There you go!

Don't you just love us for liking your post?
Re: AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun by infobiz9ja(m): 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sodiumdawg:

.......Aaaaaannnnnnd........There you go!

Don't you just love us for liking your post?

I Love Nairalanders 4 liking my post 4 no good reason grin
Re: AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun by gbengus17: 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
May be you dont know that MBU is aware that many changes will soon take place in Nigeria Police Force and he is launching his own serious CAMPAINING FOR I.G. position
Re: AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
that's our Jack Bauer grin
Re: AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun by lyricalz: 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
This mbu takes no nonsense, if buhari indeed wants to fight corruption he shud make mbu IG of police.

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun by eminenta: 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
Doesn't make ant sense
Re: AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun by maimota(f): 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
[These police men buy their uniform by their selves,so why the public disgrace? quoted author=lalasticlala post=32642223]Assistant Inspector General of Police, Joseph Mbu on Sunday made a surprise appearance at the INEC collation centre in Lagos.
Mbu, who was quick to spot a shabbily dressed Police man, retrieved his gun and matched him out of the centre.
Speaking at the collation centre, Mbu said that the Saturday elections were free and fair.
“Whoever won was based on merit, no one should cast aspersions on the Police.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/mbu-at-inec-centre-seizes-policemans-gun/[/quote]
Re: AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun by ooshinibos: 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
himkers:
[size=14pt]if Mbu should come to my state, that means all the cops police officers will be dismissed from service[/size] grin grin
these police men look hungry ..buhari should increase their wages

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alex Ekwueme Dies In London Hospital? - GlobalExcellenceOnline.com / I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose / Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.