Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen (46062 Views)

Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs / 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen / Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by fahren(m): 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
Pictures of Benue Governor's 100 million naira rice farm burnt by herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by LibertyRep: 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
When the result of this constant attacks on farmers and farmland hit us, I hope we will survive it.

This is invitation to famine and food shortage.

I hope the governor is wise enough to insure his farmland

122 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by gaby(m): 4:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
No matter what, this is pure evil plain and simple...

50 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by KikBuhari2Daura: 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
Hmmmm

The blood of all the innocent souls slaughtered by these blood thirsty Herdmen will be upon any Benue indigene and resident who votes APC !!!!!!

198 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by docadams: 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
Orton couldn't secure his personal property. What a shame.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by Metuh: 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
He supported the dullard in 2015.

Let him enjoy his Change in peace, we are still mourning the death of those killed by Boko Haram terrorists.

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
docadams:
How secured are Agatu people and Southern Kaduna people??

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2019
docadams:
I can see how difficult it is for you to condemn Fulani herdsmen for this crime.

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by Nogodye(m): 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
They have only a dead conscience...omg!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by docadams: 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
BeeBeeOoh:
How secured are Agatu people and Southern Kaduna people??

Their security challenges have been considerably addressed right from when the FG realised that Qrtom was more of an obstacle than a means to a solution. The FG wisely decided to directly handle the security challenges. The results are there for all to see.

Southern Kaduna like other flash points which you and your ilks like to gloat over shall also be overcome. All these are the products of PDP era of hateful and bigoted rpolitical mishaps. We shall overcome.

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by Immanuels7(m): 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by PrincessB1(f): 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
Arrghh shocked
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by frankfrancis871: 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
sad

Allah Akbar!

All hail foolgeria!

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by nonye6194: 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
It's obvious, very obvious who this 'herdsmen' are working for. 2019 is here, never again.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by israelmao(m): 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
Herdmen are doing a lot of havoc to our economy and peaceful co-existence.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by easynetsms(m): 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
What were d security of d farm doing when they burnt it ..

Check my signature for new year promo for mtn data

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
Change and next level

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by CodeTemplar: 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
hmmm
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by SalamRushdie: 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
docadams:

Buharist won't kill somebody

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by marvin906(m): 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
This herdsmen issue is getting annoying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
Do I ever pity Benue people? Hell No!
Not until they openly apologise to Biafrans and Nigerians too for supporting Bihari in 2015.
For now, let them enjoy change.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by IamJames: 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
This is simply barbaric and plain wickedness. They ensured everything was burnt, nothing left.

Damn

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by Hotfreeze: 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
docadams:

Their security challenges have been considerably addressed right from when the FG realised that Qrtom was more of an obstacle than a means to a solution. The FG wisely decided to directly handle the security challenges. The results are there for all to see.

Southern Kaduna like other flash points which you and your ilks like to gloat over shall also be overcome. All these are the products of PDP era of hateful and bigoted rpolitical mishaps. We shall overcome.

Please, be honest with me. I guess you have facts I may need.

How did the FG manage to stop the attacks in Benue?
Are the villages safe and have the villagers returned?

Ortom's farms have been burnt in the past but the timing of this particular one looks suspicious. I don't trust him or believe Ortom. He can set fire to it and blame herdsmen.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by Galaxyowerri(m): 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
Chai, buhari why

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by FearGodinall: 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
docadams:
. Animal in human skin.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by martineverest(m): 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
where did governnor get that kind of money from at the first place?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by ddvine3: 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
nice tho
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by MufasaRebirth: 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
Some guys still believe herdsmen are not terrorists lol

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by FunctionX(m): 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by myettiallah: 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ohh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP / EndSARS Protesters At CBN Headquarters In Abuja, Say We Are Sleeping Over / I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.