Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) (85003 Views)

Sheriff's Supporter Treks From Abuja To Maiduguri (Photos) / Man Treks From Lagos To Lokoja For Yahaya Bello (Photo) / Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by tk4rd: 12:57am On Apr 13, 2015
dovelike:

You believe that?
I blive in God and in a better Nigeria..
You are so beautiful though
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 13, 2015
estyvino:
I hope he will trek back!

Hahahahaha. guy ur reasoning wicked o

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Rexnegro(m): 1:17am On Apr 13, 2015
Oooops:
Good move... Its good to see men of integrity who still keep their promises though sometimes made in haste or exaggeration but atleast promises were kept. Hope our politicians get a cue from this and fulfill every political promises made so atleast the masses can start having belief in our political system.
Oga Godbless your hussle.... treck well and stay safe! atleast money dey wait you!
P.S: FTC.... Dont worry, it doesn't shack me like other's... i don't feel differently!!! am just me grin
So to u now u believe him truly trek from lagos to abuja abi ? If yes then I doubt if u don ever go abuja before. Mind what u believe o ...
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 13, 2015
tk4rd:
I blive in God and in a better Nigeria..
You are so beautiful though
smiley
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Donpizzle(m): 1:58am On Apr 13, 2015
so sme1 can b dis jobless. I hpe buhari creates jobs koz i blive if dat guy has a well paid job,e wuld'nt indulge in such useless exercise........i hpe e doesn't trek to his grave...

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Engineer1985(m): 3:38am On Apr 13, 2015
cyril83:

Joblessness.
That's the word for it
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by optimistmos123: 4:16am On Apr 13, 2015
This is talk and do no matter what
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 13, 2015
Oooops:
Good move... Its good to see men of integrity who still keep their promises though sometimes made in haste or exaggeration but atleast promises were kept. Hope our politicians get a cue from this and fulfill every political promises made so atleast the masses can start having belief in our political system.
Oga Godbless your hussle.... treck well and stay safe! atleast money dey wait you!
P.S: FTC.... Dont worry, it doesn't shack me like other's... i don't feel differently!!! am just me grin
no mind the guy, na my neibour, he is high on weed.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by ledaman: 6:21am On Apr 13, 2015
respect him, instead of insulting him OK. he made promise and he is trying to fulfill it
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by tunnary(m): 6:57am On Apr 13, 2015
1st class mugu, oversabi.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by TouchstoneNgr: 7:31am On Apr 13, 2015
I hope we all know that this is an unrealistic feat. It takes a bus about 10hrs from Abuja to Lagos. Hopefully, he will get to Akure by the end of July.

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by ignis: 7:40am On Apr 13, 2015
ibro44:
how do we know he really trekked, there is no timeline or video evidence........
My exact thought. ..
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 13, 2015
He should be in Lagos in 12 Months undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by mechanics(m): 10:02am On Apr 13, 2015
Lolz, d guy no go fit make d journey.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by amparas(m): 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
u sure say e go get legs after this journey cheesy D
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by tomiobj(m): 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by AVVS(m): 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
pls this is no joke! what's the transportation fare from Lagos to Abuja(bus) or any ideal of flight ticket price?
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by beautiano27omo(f): 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
estyvino:
I hope he will trek back!
u dis guy wicked sha
angry

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by KingTom(m): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
stephenqueen:
werey re oooooooooo kingtom come see alberto2k brother grin
Na alberto himself na, no be hin brother grin
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by stephenqueen: 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
KingTom:
Na alberto himself na, no be hin brother grin
gringrin
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by KingTom(m): 10:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by OCTAVO: 10:02am On Apr 14, 2015
Someone just called me from Bida. I was told this man got to Bida yesterday night. This is very real. cheesy
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Oziohindase(m): 1:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.pakurumo.com/2015/04/impressive-this-man-treks-from-abuja-to.html?m=1
dis whole tin don tire me, some post says 4rm Abj 2 Lag while some says 4rm Lag 2 Abj, were de guy don reach now
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hmm... he try sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Of Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' (Photos) / Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls / Wike Wears Symbolic ‘kwankwasiya’ Red Cap To Receive Kwankwaso In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.