Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,032 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats (28358 Views)

PDP Wins 13 Plateau Assembly Seats, Speaker Loses To APC Candidate / Gov Ahmed Re Elected In Kwara, As APC Clears The 28 Assembly Seats / APC Wins 21 States, PDP Wins 15 States And FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by gebest: 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
januzaj:
HOW MARKET
dont mind him my brother, they dont kn anything about politics in edo state yet they will be talking
Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by gebest: 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
Skillbobralph:
elections are not only rigged by snatching ballot box. APC wasted billions in just house of Assembly election, in my unit, vote and show the agent, you will be given 2k and one bottle of wine. only God knows where Oshiomole will see money to work in Edo state. Giving each unit 5 million naira is intimidating. only intelligent people voted for there conscience but majority voted for money and wine.

congratulations to APC, I hope they deliver freshly.
u can lie, dont u kn d supporters of CHARLES IRIAVBARE, CHRIS OGIEWOMYIN, OSARIEME OSUNBOR decamped with dem to apc, so dats d secret.
Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by jaytee01(m): 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Skillbobralph:
elections are not only rigged by snatching ballot box. APC wasted billions in just house of Assembly election, in my unit, vote and show the agent, you will be given 2k and one bottle of wine. only God knows where Oshiomole will see money to work in Edo state. Giving each unit 5 million naira is intimidating. only intelligent people voted for there conscience but majority voted for money and wine.

Any pix?
Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by ernieboy(m): 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
asokoromadam:
I wonder why Edo State should be considered part of South South
They are just like yorubas and have no oil
Hey dumbo who told you edo has no oil? Check your facts well before you start displaying your ignorance in a public forum.
Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by otokx(m): 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
The Edo people have spoken loud and clear.
Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by Sacramento4real(m): 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
tonididdy:
but how come we don't see the effecct on infrastructure and development like it is in rivers and deltastate or akwa ibom.

Ihave never seen a shell or noac or agip ground in benin...just maybe our oil in benincity is scanty, unlucrative and lack markettable quantity thus we are labeled a non-oil prroducing state
Do you think all oil producing states receive the same Amount from Federal Allocation?Some receive higher than some.
Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by mulattoclaro(m): 9:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
martineverest:
Yeah...api sunday? And how our wife?
She's fine bro. Same to you bro.
Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by martineverest(m): 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hope say u dey take care of her wella?
mulattoclaro:
She's fine bro. Same to you bro.
Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by OXLANDOWN: 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
Please do not celebrate the victory of another rigged election. We live in Edo and witnessed all that happened.I voted APC but disappointed in the process .

I fear for salaries, projects and all that the money came from.

shameful
Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by genearts(m): 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
LydiaBI:

Very unfortunate for Hon. Samson Osagie! APC missed it already,the margin was too much and the low turn-out for the re-scheduled Orhionmwon LGA senatorial election dashed its chances of winning the senatorial seat. Edo may likely lose a principal office in the senate,too bad! sad

I am seriously pained that Samson osagie lost. The error started during the presidential election what happened was that people only wanted to vote pdp for presidency, when they were given three ballot papers thumbprinted pdp in all because they didn't know which ballot paper was for presidency because of poor voter education that was why pdp got that much votes bfor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by cy4cent(f): 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
jude33084:

You dull shaaaa grin

leave that yaba left jare make he dey cry for ground, he is just pained he is not from an oil producing state.

the oil they are getting from that gelegele area,the riverine area where they built that large exploratiion
facility na ogogoro abi ??

painment of the largest order.
Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by ebread: 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
We aint suprise abt a.p.c,s victory at edo state,noin hw oshiomole rli worked de.
Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by mulattoclaro(m): 3:29am On Apr 13, 2015
martineverest:
Hope say u dey take care of her wella?
Yes o.
Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by bruv(m): 5:44am On Apr 13, 2015
APC/Oshiomhole finally liberate Edo State from over 12yrs a slave of PDP/Anenih et al..
Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by LydiaBI(f): 6:18am On Apr 13, 2015
genearts:

I am seriously pained that Samson osagie lost. The error started during the presidential election what happened was that people only wanted to vote pdp for presidency, when they were given three ballot papers thumbprinted pdp in all because they didn't know which ballot paper was for presidency because of poor voter education that was why pdp got that much votes bfor.

Yeah,exactly what happened plus the massive induced rigging PDP carried out to ensure GEJ wins! I'm so pained,Samson Osagie deserved to win. Well,I'll take solace in the fact that PDP is still not on ground in Edo state following the house of assembly election results.
Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by Young4jose: 6:27am On Apr 13, 2015
Skillbobralph:

Wake up frm ur dream Bros.............!!! Am confirm Edo guy, nothing like ever happen. I can bet U wit anything" PDP can never win Edo State wit free & fair Election. PDP is Isolate in my State.
Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by Fourwinds: 7:22am On Apr 13, 2015
Skillbobralph:

u try. Next time use ur head. We know wetin happen for presidential wey soldiers no use name-tag. Dey have lost d centre, we can see how dey are behaving now. Im not surprise about d out come. We know how PDP wreck dat state during Lucky Igbeinedion reign. So u want us to return to dat era abi
Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 13, 2015
barcanista:
Please who won Édo two weeks ago? Ask Mogidi cheesy cheesy

So na Buhari go rig for APC? The underage voters that returned Buhari to power is what? Abeg shift... Edo will fall finally next year to PDP!!

Poweeeeeeeeeer!!!!!!!!

You see your life? Quit running your mouth like a tap that lost its control switch. 2016 I will remind you again
Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by kosovo(m): 8:01am On Apr 13, 2015
adexway:

I doubt if the Edo State House of Assembly lawmakers will be so gullible as to leave a ruling party both at the state and federal level for an opposition with only three members from Chief Tony Anenih's territory. More importantly, Oshiomhole has broken the jinx of the PDP in Edo state and with the decamping of PDP stalwarts like a former governorship flagbearer of the PDP, Charles Arhiarhe, former governor, Osunbor, business magnate, Captain Osha, and yet to be announced Rice Man to the APC, only Esan Land will be left to the PDP. Mind you, Pastor Ize Iyamu and Chief Dan Orbih will only continue to make noice, we already know the sort of opposition PDP is.

I do not think APC has a chance. The people only voted for Oshiomole. Even if Oshiomole was in Labour, he would have won.

However, the problem would the at the next election. If He can't find a good successor. He would definitely, lose.

PDP is planing to use the ex-VC of Uniben as their candidate next year. If that happens, 100 oshiomole can't defeat him.

I don't believe any governor in Oshiomole shoes will let the house of Assembly go without putting up a fight. Just like Fayose. Impeachment would be certain, so they would fight with their life to gain control of it.
Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by henryuzor(m): 9:02am On Apr 13, 2015
Skillbobralph:

Keep quiet my friend.....Jonathan and PDP brought 3 billion naira for March 28th presidential elections in Edo state....voters who voted for PDP were given 5,000 each
Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by richiepolymer(m): 9:20am On Apr 13, 2015
asokoromadam:
I wonder why Edo State should be considered part of South South
They are just like yorubas and have no oil
They have no oil...meaning what? I dunno why we place importance in things which don't really benefit us. Do you know that Edo state produces all the granite, gravel and sand used in all building projects in the SS? Do you know the mining activitiesgoing on in Edo state daily? Edo's income is not really from oil. News flash for you. Edo has both massive Gas reserves, Crude oil also and solid minerals. Now talking about priding yourself as a SS person.pls visit the northern states and see the quality of their roads and other infrastructure then compare to the SS. See what our own evil and corruption is doing to us. SS states collect so much more and does nothing with it. We can't even boast of a good connecting highway! But go to the north and see theirs. Day neva break yet for us. We should be ashamed! What can bayelsa boast of? Delta nkor? Nuffin! Una dey here they talk of oil. Go to Gombe, plateau, jigawa I tell you.....you won't be proud to say you have oil. You will rather hunt down your SS leaders who have been stealing you dry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governors, Ministers Must Declare Assets – Buhari / 2016 Budget: Heads May Roll As Presidency Uncovers More Infractions / Court Orders Saraki To Swear-in Okonkwo As Senator For Anambra Central

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.