Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed (27717 Views)

Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) / Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture) / Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Esther125: 8:42am On Nov 07, 2023
A former federal lawmaker and former vice-presidential candidate of the Labour Party in the last election, Senator Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed, has said that showing respect for President Bola Tinubu wouldn’t deter him from referring to the former Lagos State governor as a drug dealer.

Datti Baba-Ahmed spoke during an interview on Arise TV, shortly after he accompanied the Labour Party’s presidential candidate in the last election, Peter Obi, to a world press conference in Abuja.

There were reports linking the president to drug-related activities many years ago, but the Supreme Court has declined to make rulings on such matters.

“Showing Tinubu respect does not mean I will not call him a drug dealer,” he stated.

He asserted that Nigerians must reclaim their country while stressing that they have the right to do so.

“Remove the guns from the hands of Nigerians and redirect them against the enemies of Nigeria; Nigeria must reclaim the country!

“Sovereignty and power belong to the people! Democracy is the right of those who can practice it.”

https://.ng/2023/11/07/why-i-wont-stop-calling-tinubu-drug-dealer-baba-ahmed/

127 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Tntsi: 8:50am On Nov 07, 2023
We can't stop calling tinubu what he is.
He is a drug dealer.
He is a certificate forger
He is an identity criminal.

The judges of the appeal and highest court in our nation only decided to criminalize themselves and destroy the fabrics of the nation by not doing the duties they swore to do.

Irrespective of the criminal activities and acts of the criminal judges, tinubu remains a drug dealer, a certificate forger , an identity criminal, a national, continental and global disaster.

296 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by IVORY2009(m): 8:51am On Nov 07, 2023
cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Ikaeniyan0: 8:56am On Nov 07, 2023
Tinubu dey always disappoint me

He will likely not do anything and will just be looking

I hope tinubu won't let nuisance like datti ruin the country under his watch

This is the same way Buhari was behaving when fulani herdsmen were destroying farmlands, abducting and killing Nigerians.

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Ola9ja23: 8:58am On Nov 07, 2023
🤣🤣😀🤣🤣🤣

After everything you call him he still won

You can do anything or say anything you like but Asiwaju will still win 2027 election again

107 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Chinjo2: 9:00am On Nov 07, 2023
I love this man's boldness.
If Tinubu get mind, let him sue him for defamation of character.
Everybody including Tinubu's supporters knows clearly that Tinubu is a drug lord.

182 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by netpro(m): 9:01am On Nov 07, 2023
President Tinubu is a very lenient democrat.

If it is me, by now this chicken feed, would have been looked up in an underground cell or in the lowest deck of a cargo ship.

71 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by FaceTanke: 9:03am On Nov 07, 2023
Call him whatever
He is the President

🤷

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Ola9ja23: 9:04am On Nov 07, 2023
Imagine if they arrest this one for defamation of character against the GCFR of Nigeria the useless IPOBidients that share him on won't be there to save his ass 🤣🤣😀😀🤣🤣

80 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by etcme(m): 9:43am On Nov 07, 2023
Once a dealer! Always a Dealer!!

I tried to search for the lies in Datti's Speech, but I found none.

Tinubu was a dealer, wasn't he?

90 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by adesegun121(m): 9:43am On Nov 07, 2023
Dey play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Zico5(m): 9:44am On Nov 07, 2023
Between Peter Obi and this guy, I wonder who is more foolish. If a grown up man with university degree and PhD can reason this way then what's hope for this country. And these are the so called rescue mission candidates that will reposition Nigeria for better.

90 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Slurity(m): 9:44am On Nov 07, 2023
smiley
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Cheryl463337: 9:44am On Nov 07, 2023
ok
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by maxiuc(m): 9:44am On Nov 07, 2023
cheesy

Very correct sir

And he can't sue you for defamation of characters

Which character wey him get if not criminal activities

48 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:44am On Nov 07, 2023
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by FashionCookie(f): 9:44am On Nov 07, 2023
See work wey una wan give una selves for the next 4 years. grin cheesy E dey pain sha.
SMH...u go explain tire.
The worst thing be say the man no even send una sef. Na only una dey fight am, na una still dey cry. grin Na big thing happen to una so.... cheesy

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by EyeCumInPiece: 9:44am On Nov 07, 2023
Summon Thïefnubu before Sango to swear that he is not a drug dealer or certificate forger and see whether Thunder will not immediately strike him

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Fr33born(m): 9:44am On Nov 07, 2023
I see
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by 3ice9ce: 9:44am On Nov 07, 2023
Life don taya this one. He don use him money support failed aspirations.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by englishmart(m): 9:45am On Nov 07, 2023
He's a drug dealer and he still deals on drugs till tomorrow. Mandate hijacker

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by NutritionGuru: 9:45am On Nov 07, 2023
Esther125:

https://.ng/2023/11/07/why-i-wont-stop-calling-tinubu-drug-dealer-baba-ahmed/
And you are never sincere enough to tell Obi to his face what you said that his people should stop disgracing Nigeria as the highest Drug Dealers being daily Jailed and killed internationally by Foreign Governments for their too many Drug Offenses in Countries all over the World! Hypocrite Datti, we know you wanted to win hoping that Obi would soon be outed later so that you can become President and continue the Fulanization of Nigeria. We understand the fake Love between you 2 united in same similar evil Mission against Hundreds of Millions of Nigerians from innocent Tribes.

All the over 170Million indigenous Nigerians that Datti/Atiku Fulanis and Obi's have been scheming against even before Independence are already waking up! The 2 with the fewest Population have one similar Mission that they have competed to Achieve against hundreds of Millions of indigenous Nigerians, no single iota of genuine Love for Nigeria/Nigerians in their hearts.

Every Nigerian should look into the Past and Study Nigerian History very well and all shall see the Glaring Truth. The Bitter Truth is that both Fulanis and Igbos have same uniting ulterior Motive, evil Mission and wicked Ambition to suppress, oppress and enlave all other Tribes in Nigeria. And it is very sad that Fualni Atiku and Obi have proven beyond every reasonable doubt that they would do all it takes to make Tinubu Presidency to fail for audaciously to snatch aways their Opportunity to continue their well-planned Economic and Political enslavement of other Nigerian Tribes. This is why all Nigerians should encourage Tinubu to choose and work with only those that he Trust would not be used as Agent Saboteurs to cause implosion and destruction from within his Presidency. Those condemning him are hoping that he would chose some that they would use to hamper and Destroy his Great Visionary Plan of making Nigeria a truly Great Nation that all genuine Nigeria-loving Nigerians to enjoy.

It is never a Coincidence that Fualnis has for long Enslaved all other Nigerian tribes Politically while Igbos spread out and carefully Enslaving all other Nigerian Tribes Economically. They both know exactly what they are doing, we thank God that largest Population of Nigerians have already woken up to the reality.
Like if you Agree, Share if not.
https://www.nairaland.com/7902891/farooq-kperogis-truthful-defence-tinubu

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by PlayerMeji: 9:45am On Nov 07, 2023
bitter loser!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Slurity(m): 9:45am On Nov 07, 2023
Cheryl463337:
ok
This man is really never careful with his utterances, I hate people that talk without control, he has no quality of a good leader

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Lateef73: 9:45am On Nov 07, 2023
The illegal drug trade in Colombia has, since the 1970s, centered successively on four major drug trafficking cartels: Medellín, Cali, Norte del Valle, and North Coast, as well as several bandas criminales

Since Colombia is still the biggest producer of cocaine in the world, the Sinaloa Cartel is currently the most active Mexican cartel operating within Colombia where it helps finance and support several of Colombia's local paramilitary drug-trafficking groups

Who is the head cartel in Colombia?
Rendon Herrera's successor as leader of the Clan del Golfo, Dairo Antonio Úsuga David, also known as “Otoniel,” was extradited to the Eastern District of New York in May 2022 to face charges of leading a continuing criminal enterprise and participating in an international cocaine manufacturing and distribution

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Joinfunds: 9:45am On Nov 07, 2023
Ok
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by emmabest2000(m): 9:46am On Nov 07, 2023
Watering beans loading

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by MS2471: 9:46am On Nov 07, 2023
cool

Wetin concern Tinubu what you call him

You sef go carry drug and become President

If them born am well make he no use Tinubu's portrait in his Office

Imagine everytime he enters his University and office, Tinubu smiles at him on the wall

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Manny21: 9:46am On Nov 07, 2023
E pain am no be small. Eyahh, pele my dear

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) / 7 Ministers Of President Buhari Who Are Not 'visible' / Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.