Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,858 members, 7,844,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results (37514 Views)

APC Calls For Cancellation Of Rivers Re-run Elections / Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls / Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by chocolatelady(f): 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
Dakuku, dont worry u will surely get your stolen mandate back once Buhari enters. Be calm !!!
We in Lagos knows that PDP will rig the election in Rivers just like they did in Presidential. Imagine rivers quoting 1.4million whereas Lagos is less than 1.3M. I ask myself is that Rivers population has grown overnight that its now bigger than Lagos.
Mama Pieces, I hail u . No wonder u did not follow ur husband to Otueke to cast ur vote. Dont worry, by Mmay 29th, all ur gra gra will end.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by chax100(f): 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
The main three parties are A, P and C. Ameachi thought he could play Rivers politics. The Abokis are waiting for him to present his scorecards, they will tell him to his face that he really brought nothing to the table. His impact was relatively negligible so long as politics is concern, which is a definite case of numbers. Abokis will compensate him with a kitchen cabinet in Aso Rock. Akakasu: money finish eye clear!!!

1 Like

Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by Malcomkelvin: 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
how can they called a state where almost 7 people was killed and all members of a family was also killed due to politics and also unable to process their franchise because of political hoodlum....... but the PDP here and followers across the country will keep on saying it fair and credible...... they'll not think that if dis happen to them or their family they'll be saying the opposite words........ well in my voice, let there be peace in the south south....... because akwa ibom people also experience the hot weather of political thugs who see the election as their opportunity to become filthy rich.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by ataller1: 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
9jvirgin:
INEC please do the needful.

Death to PDP!

Jonathan is an embarrassment to human hood. GOD Cannot forgive him for destroying everything called Nigeria.
. For ur mind bah?
Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by Mobskat(m): 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
oseni9ja:
http://mobskat.ga

visit http://mobskat.ga for naija musics, games and apps
Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by bastian5050(m): 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
9jvirgin:

Death to PDP!

Jonathan is an embarrassment to human hood. GOD Cannot forgive him for destroying everything called Nigeria.
so now the states where apc won you bless jona and if apc loses u curse him how interesting. jona lost is election and went to rest let others follow is lead.

1 Like

Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by youngmonie: 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
I Swear patience would still enter that kirikiri wey she no wan go visit GEJ . Na GEJ go do the visiting

4 Likes

Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by Mobskat(m): 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
http:// mobskat.ga for naija musics downloadhttp:// mobskat.ga for naija musics downloadhttp:// mobskat.ga for naija musics download
Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by bid4rich(m): 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
9jvirgin:

Death to PDP!

Na wa for people ooo, so if your money lost na Jonathan thief am! Ehn! When will you people learn sef? So, of all the irregularities nationwide you coundn't see the one of APC abi?
Thank Jesus you are not God.
Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by kayfunky(m): 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
This one you guys are saying this, Amaechi has already conceded defeat

3 Likes

Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by niceguy7(m): 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
Alot of irregularities especially rivers state.
Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
rudedough:
When will APC learn to concede defeat and let peace reign? Na wa oo angry
the people they find out to concede defeat... angry
Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by Truckpusher(m): 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
chocolatelady:
Dakuku, dont worry u will surely get your stolen mandate back once Buhari enters. Be calm !!!
We in Lagos knows that PDP will rig the election in Rivers just like they did in Presidential. Imagine rivers quoting 1.4million whereas Lagos is less than 1.3M. I ask myself is that Rivers population has grown overnight that its now bigger than Lagos.
Mama Pieces, I hail u . No wonder u did not follow ur husband to Otueke to cast ur vote. Dont worry, by Mmay 29th, all ur gra gra will end.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by Franchise21(m): 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
9jvirgin:

Death to PDP!

Out of point
Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by Balingerola: 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
I pity does destiny that are tied down to PDP. Ur time of gnashing have not yet come. But it's close.
Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
rudedough:
When will APC learn to concede defeat and let peace reign? Na wa oo angry
when will PDP stop election violence and stop killing people so dat people can vote.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by ddippset(m): 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
chax100:
The main three parties are A, P and C. Ameachi thought could play Rivers politics. The Abokis are waiting for him to present his scorecards, they will tell him to his face that he really brought nothing to the table. His impact was relatively negligible so long as politics is concern, which is a definite case of numbers. Abokis will compensate him with a kitchen cabinet in Aso Rock. Akakasu: money finish eye clear!!!
madam stay there and be f0oling yourself. If amaechi didn't win rivers because the police the army inec and Niger delta ex criminals were working for wike and patience, at least he was one of the biggest financiers of the buhari campaign. He will get a very important federal appointment and he will be given control of the army and police in rivers State just like Jonathan gave to wike while amaechi was governor. Watch and see.

1 Like

Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by kodded(m): 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=32646911][/quote] grin
Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
APGA has also called for cancellation of the guber and house of assy elections in Imo State citing massive rigging and inducement of voters
Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by philips70(m): 6:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
Takim107:
as you keep embarrassing your linage when you speak, police should do the needful by arresting you first, if PDP wins they should cancel if apc win you will chant change...who are you that GEJ shouldn't embarrass? are a human being or a roaring lion seeking for who to destroy...like that devil

The cane used for the first wife is reserved for the second. You all will realize what it takes to make emotional decisions in due time.

1 Like

Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by XRAY21(m): 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mallam aminu amechi please give up so that peace would return to rivers na. Don't worry alhaji musa from imo would join you soon
Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by mandhi(m): 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rivers people hav decided the prefer pdp let them be, I think it's better the other parties accept defeat and move on to save life's, cos I granty u if they organise another rerun. Thesame thing wld happen, loss of life. Which is suppose to be the most protected. GOD Bless Nigeria
Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by ixora3(f): 6:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
atlwireles:
Make una go court.
judiciary has been shut down in that state for like 10months becos of Amaechi.abeg he shud go and rest pple r tired of his madness

1 Like

Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by anwo247: 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Jesussssssss

APC are bad losers! I am yet to see any APC person congratulate PDP winners but PDP losers are busy congratulating them. Thrash party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by Larablink(f): 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
dipopoo:
undecided una papa. We no dey cancel anything. Everyone in rivers likes wike.

Thank God ooo Ambode won Lagos. Shame on flatees

point of correction majority of people in rivers dislike him

2 Likes

Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by oluwafemi113(m): 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Good move
Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by anwo247: 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Larablink:

And love buhari??.. thrash
Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by sweatlana: 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
Pls go and concede

Do the Honourable thing
Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by dipopoo(m): 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
Larablink:

Fine gal ar u frm rivers?
Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by meforyou1(m): 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
ollah1:

Are you blind to read that it's not only APC that is requesting for the cancellation of the result
how many votes did the other parties get? Were they expecting to win in the first instance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by Afriface: 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
4 Years Ago My wife Told me She's Leaving Me Because I Was Too Weak in Bed.. But Today She Calls Me Bed Champ

Haha! www.terminateitnow.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce / Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC / Elections: EFCC Stopped From Probing Plane Loaded With Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.