Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results (37506 Views)

APC Calls For Cancellation Of Rivers Re-run Elections / Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls / Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by atlwireles: 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
ixora3:
judiciary has been shut down in that state for like 10months becos of Amaechi.abeg he shud go and rest pple r tired of his madness

The court will reopen after Wike takes over.
Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by Ayiose(m): 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
9jvirgin:
INEC please do the needful.

Death to PDP!

Jonathan is an embarrassment to human hood. GOD Cannot forgive him for destroying everything called Nigeria.
Your lack of decorum is too glaring. If u don't change and that quickly ur foul mouth will have ur fall fast-tracked. If u like u can go on abusing; but I hope u don't. May u be helped as u take heed.
Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by denedene(m): 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
oh! we had apga and sdp candidates in rivers? shocked I'm surprised but why do they want a rerun? they won't win undecided
Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by anwo247: 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
ixora3:
judiciary has been shut down in that state for like 10months becos of Amaechi.abeg he shud go and rest pple r tired of his madness

Keep them quiet. Rivers people will hold amaechi accountable for the 4 years allocation spent on sponsoring APC and Buhari. I trust Wike.
Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by petkoffDrake(m): 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
No CANCELLATION! APC if u aiin't OK with d results... run down the road and JUMP into RIVER NIGER
Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by mandhi(m): 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
kayfunky:
This one you guys are saying this, Amaechi has already conceded defeat
The more reason I respect him as a leader. Personally I think he'll make a better leader than wike, but all thesame I wish him best of luck and pray GOD give him the wisdom to lead Port Harcourt to prosperity. GOD Bless Nigeria. Ameen

1 Like

Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by megaprince01: 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
I think Nigeria really need what's happening now. Change in central power and also some states. Also oppositions in some states to give central power turbulence period and lectorate to vote out any government that perform below expectation with their PVC while INEC also ready to atleast get 60% pass mark
Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by ifypedro38(m): 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
okay osokwa - na ihe ana ime nah !!!
Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by manck2: 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
[size=28pt]Ajimobi lost Oyo state election.[/size]
Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by anwo247: 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
9jvirgin:

Death to PDP!

Jonathan is an embarrassment to human hood. GOD Cannot forgive him for destroying everything called Nigeria.

Are you normal?

I can see the type of supporters Buhari has..... democracy is really an issue of NUMBERS.

1 Like

Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by pat077: 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
If pdp can't win lagos State they shld win rivers.
Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by fareed69(m): 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
Johnbosco77:
make dem try hug the nearest transformer.

We don try O
But for the past 8hours, No Light O

Clueless people like there Oga
Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by mumbasa: 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
orobs93:
To even know that some people are even voting for wike baffles me more..so they still voted for Evans bipi?

sO YOU LIVE SOMEWHERE IN D NORTH OR WEST AND BELIEVE ANY STORY THAT AMAECHI SELLS FROM RIVERS STATE.

GOV AMAECHI DESTROYED THE OTHER ARMS OF GOVT IN THE STATE - JUDICIARY AND LEGISLATURE IN A BID TO ACHEIVE COMPLETE AUTHORITARIAN RULE -- NOW HE DECIDES TO IMPOSE HIS CANDIDATE ON THE RIVERS PEOPLE THEN YOU EXPECT A SANE HUMAN TO VOTE FOR APC - YOU MUST BE iDunnoMaybeSTUPID

The Rivers people saw real infrastructural development in the first 4 years and all of a sudden it all stopped immediately the man moved to APC and you expect a sane human to vote APC in rivers you - You must be allergic to freedom

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A TOUT POINT AMAECHI WHO WENT INTO THE STATE ASSEMBLY TO BEAT UP LAWMAKERS WHO OPPOSED HIM #idiot #sPITS #vOMITsInDisgust

2 Likes

Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
Dakuku must be dreaming to think that an election that was personally supervised by Jesus of okrika aka MAMA PEEAC will be canceled....
God bless GEJ
God bless Wike
God bless Fayose
God bless mama peace
God bless Emeka Ihedioha
God bless okowa

we shall rise again

PDP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POWEEEEERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by paulkollins: 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
Yes, the world Knows that the Election in Rivers was marred, but then let us allow it go as National sacrifice and compensatary variations to GEJ and Mama PGEJ. Haba! What a humiliation if we insist to take Rivers again from them. PDP has now become a Regional party for five SS states and 3 SE states while borrowing one from SW. It has completely lost its National outlook. Please I beg all of us to have pity on them and not go to court. MamaPGEJ that is your take home. bye bye.
Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by fareed69(m): 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nomswilli:
all na wash..even buhari no fit try am

Let's wait and See
Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by manck2: 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
[size=28pt]the SDP won Oyo state election, Ladoja and akala handover . the young man defeated Ajimobi, but ajimobi does not want to handover power. [/size]

[img]http://voteforseyi.files./2015/01/seyi-makinde_6.png[/img]
[img]http://voteforseyi.files./2015/02/dsc_0094-1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://voteforseyi.files./2014/03/1seyi-makinde-on-his-way-to-the-venue-and-polo-ground.jpg?w=564&h=375[/img]

Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by dazzy4real(m): 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
9jvirgin:

Death to PDP!

Pls if am not mistaken Jonathan only came in 2011. Since i was born Nigerian has never been better so how is it Jonathans fault. Wake up bro n stop thinking with ur anus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by datalink: 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
Even if the election is conducted free and fair or by Hook or crook WIKE WILL WIN (WWW).

1 Like

Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by spencekat(m): 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
Congrats to the Rivers Governor-elect,Barr.Nyesom Wike. APC should learn how to concede defeat.

1 Like

Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by mumbasa: 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gov Ramalan Yero Concedes Defeat, Calls And Congratulates El-Rufai -- HE IS PDP HE WAS EXPECTED TO LOOSE

Oshiomhole Floors PDP As APC Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats -- HE IS PDP HE WAS EXPECTED TO LOOSE

Adamawa PDP Candidate Nuhu Ribadu Concedes Defeat, Releases Concession Statement -- HE IS PDP HE WAS EXPECTED TO LOOSE

Sokoto: Tambuwal Leading In All 18 LGAs Declared By INEC -- NOBODY IS RIOTING

PDP Governorship Candidate, Wike Leads In Rivers -- THEN --- APC Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results -- GROW UP THERE WAS NEVER A CHANCE POF WINNING

PDP's Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election -- THEN --APC Stages Violent Protest In Akwa Ibom -- GROW UP THERE WAS NEVER A CHANCE POF WINNING

GEJ LOST ELECTIONS --- NOBODY RAN INTO ANYONES HOUSE TO KILL THEM OR RIOT ON THE STREETS,

PLEASE APC WE KNOW THAT YOU TAKE IT AS A SOURCE OF JOY TO FIGHT AGAINST YOUR GOVT BUT YOU NEED TO GROW UP FOR DEMPCRACY TO GRROW IN NIGERIA ANYTIME YOU LOOSE ELECTION IT WAS MARRED BY VIOLENCE,THE POLICE, THE PDP, THE GEJ ,THE WIKE,MAMA PEACE, THEY ARE KILLING US ,THEY ARE BITING US, BUT NONE OF YOU HAVE FOUND TIME TO COMPLAIN OF THE AUTHORITARIN RULE OF TINUBU IN LAGOS. AND HOW THEY ALWAYS SUBVERT THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE BY IMPOSING UNPOPULAR CANDIDATES.

5 Likes

Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by fareed69(m): 7:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
manck2:
[size=28pt]Ajimobi lost Oyo state election.[/size]

In your Dreams
Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by waliezi(m): 7:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
Election in Rivers State was largely free and fair. Cancel the election 100 times, Wike will still win over n over again. Majority of us in Rivers State love Wike like he is a messiah.
Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by Googlehead: 7:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
lol, this is sooooo funny. any way you all should visit http://pointekonline.com/ for latest phones at affordable prices
Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by Alutasenator: 7:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
9jvirgin:

Death to PDP!
Goat.

Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by cana882(m): 7:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
Amaechi's foolish... he was busy crying while wike was rigging. Can't he rig 2??

Mtchewww... he beta shut up & accept defeat.
Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by fareed69(m): 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
datalink:
Even if the election is conducted free and fair or by Hook or crook WIKE WILL WIN (WWW).

Indeed.
Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by chubbycheek: 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
cancel deir head. were dem dey wen ameachi came to cas olanada sch n carried d ballot paper, dey were shootin messilessly, scarin pple. pple ran fro deir lyfs cos dey were shootin direct. dey blamed it on an innocent dpo. i pity her sha. dakuku can sit on d ground in front of inec office buh he can neva govern rivers beta still he shld carry hi ngwogwo deir n live. pdp power to d pple.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by orobs93(m): 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
mumbasa:

sO YOU LIVE SOMEWHERE IN D NORTH OR WEST AND BELIEVE ANY STORY THAT AMAECHI SELLS FROM RIVERS STATE.

GOV AMAECHI DESTROYED THE OTHER ARMS OF GOVT IN THE STATE - JUDICIARY AND LEGISLATURE IN A BID TO ACHEIVE COMPLETE AUTHORITARIAN RULE -- NOW HE DECIDES TO IMPOSE HIS CANDIDATE ON THE RIVERS PEOPLE THEN YOU EXPECT A SANE HUMAN TO VOTE FOR APC - YOU MUST BE iDunnoMaybeSTUPID

The Rivers people saw real infrastructural development in the first 4 years and all of a sudden it all stopped immediately the man moved to APC and you expect a sane human to vote APC in rivers you - You must be allergic to freedom

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A TOUT POINT AMAECHI WHO WENT INTO THE STATE ASSEMBLY TO BEAT UP LAWMAKERS WHO OPPOSED HIM #idiot #sPITS #vOMITsInDisgust

It is good to knw morethan 16 people think like I do and I am from south south I don't do broda broda tin if u ar good fine
Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by deletrue: 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
Dear pdp friends, is there any word that is more serious, more painful I can use in describing my dislike for apc? Every other, especially in the north, all the elections are without fightings, burning etc. because there is that serious gang up and cooperation arising from ethnicity, religion. Besides, this cooperations is further tightened because of the benefits and enjoyment these regions, ie the west and the north derives from the resources, especially the oil but those, particulary the south south are unmindful of those facts and plan to move towards the same direction so as to reduce the benefits that will accrue to these non oil producing states, instead they prefer fighting themselve. Am beginging to convince myself that this oil God has used in blessing the south south is evil to them. They are foolish and useless as if they are blindfloded. Infact, the north and west have set the entire Niger Delta into serious confusion such that they are enemies to themselves. I still hope that before this Buhari's first tenure runs out, the south south would have waken up from their drunkeness and rise against those two regions. My little happiness is that this is democrary, therefore is easy to handle them than when Buhari was a military man.
Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by klax(m): 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
kodded:
jonathan conceded defeat same with all pdp governorship candidate that lost this election. no body cried for the cancellation of the election from pdp.................................... but when apc and some foolish polithiefcians who has collected money will start protesting over the result of the election... smh ...... undecided

i weep bitterly for our democracy cry
I weep bitterly for my country Nigeria cry

indeed pdp are miles ahead of us in terms of maturity, being democratic and in leadership embarassed

Oh my God thank you so much may God bless you as a matter of fact you are my man. Your wisdom will depart you as God live.

Bros I was once a apc youth leader but tore their membership card and stand neutral till date simply because this is the only party I ever known that hate truth, truth angers them like mad, lies so much, propaganda at its pick, abusive in DNA, never accept defeat with honour and too holier than thou spirit in them just mention few.

Gej lost heaven did not fall, many PDP governors lost their seat heaven did not fall only this my ex satanic party a cult like party called apc will never accept defeat this is why I just hate them with passion, all they want is for everybody to become apc every other party are bad and corrupt but Atiku, Tifnubu, Amaechi, OBJ their endorser, El rufai, Lai lier are not corrupt isn't ?

Wike is the governor elect and that is final.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
Peterside welcome to rivers politics where ther is only permanent intrest your boss has already congratulated ur opponent you should have remained in ur former position jeje. OYOcracy nai u de

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Mourns The Ooni Of Ife; Shares Photo With Him / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide / Shehu Sani Reacts To 7.2% VAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.