Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Spirit: Your Experience/Opinion - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit: Your Experience/Opinion (6169 Views)

EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire / Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit: Your Experience/Opinion by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2009
[size=13pt]hehehehe. . . .PASTOR you make me Laugh out this Time. grin grin.

[/size]
Re: Spirit: Your Experience/Opinion by mazaje(m): 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2009
Pastor AIO:

Why are winches always the weakest members of society?  It's always housegirls, children and weak old ladies. You'd think with all that Winch power they would be more influential in society.  

You don talk am finish ohhh. . .
Re: Spirit: Your Experience/Opinion by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2009
witches are always the weakest members of society, i beg to differ.

what you misconstrue is this, a lot of the poor in society are so deep in poverty that the shortest (easiest it seems) way to wealth is through demonic means. and when you think of it ,what other option is there. I do believe that witches exists and have practiced (with varying success) witch-craft, while we may live in modern times and claim ignorance of what has been in existence since the days of Babylonia.

I can tell you that many of the wealthy who live in the ikoyi environs are deep in this shit.
Re: Spirit: Your Experience/Opinion by mazaje(m): 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2009
lagerwhenindoubt:

witches are always the weakest members of society, i beg to differ.

what you misconstrue is this, a lot of the poor in society are so deep in poverty that the shortest (easiest it seems) way to wealth is through demonic means. and when you think of it ,what other option is there. I do believe that witches exists and have practiced (with varying success) witch-craft, while we may live in modern times and claim ignorance of what has been in existence since the days of Babylonia.

I can tell you that many of the wealthy who live in the ikoyi environs are deep in this shit.

Do you have any evidence for this? Or are you still operating based on hear say stories?
Re: Spirit: Your Experience/Opinion by PastorAIO: 11:53pm On Sep 16, 2009
Even if the rich Ikoyi residents are witches why doesn't any church try to deliver them. Those rich witches are active members of a lot of churches. I repeat, everytime that a witch is caught it is an unfortunate member of society.
Re: Spirit: Your Experience/Opinion by jackdaniel(m): 1:27am On Sep 17, 2009
Even if the rich Ikoyi residents are witches why doesn't any church try to deliver them.   Those rich witches are active members of a lot of churches.  I repeat, everytime that a witch is caught it is an unfortunate member of society.   

=> @ pastor you are so on point, lol grin. When the rich dabble into the occult it inspires awe in the society, but the poor they torture to death; any way it's not new, the witches burnt in medieval Europe would serve as a classic example; while the Lords, Dukes,  royalties et al were deep patrons of the occult, albeit they always dinned with the Religious leaders. If i were the Devil i will spend more time thinking of possesing the president of the US than a  house help  grin

=>@ poster i believe forces do exist, even deep science (Physics) acknowledges the fuzziness of Higher dimensions and their interaction with the 3 dimensional world.  Some call these forces witches , evil spirit etc while others call it hyper-space, interdimension etc; it depends on your perspective.  wink
Re: Spirit: Your Experience/Opinion by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:40am On Sep 17, 2009
@mazaje

Do you have any evidence for this? Or are you still operating based on hear say stories?

I can tell you for a nickle, that i have seen things with my very own eyes. and there is more to some wealthy persons in the ikoyi environs (specifically along Gerrard Road). Also at the building beside the Vigeo Office along Osborne road.

I have seen a register with names/signatures/dates of people (highly placed people in society) with a certain Police Sgt. who doubles as a priest (the other kind) for these people.

Let us just say that here is as far as i go revealing any other information
Re: Spirit: Your Experience/Opinion by TarryFour: 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2013
Re: Spirit: Your Experience/Opinion by Hawaii: 11:14am On Dec 13, 2013
Re: Spirit: Your Experience/Opinion by Holyede: 7:39am On Jun 29, 2018
doubletree:
i believe forces exist in this world that can not be completely explained by science.vomiting a live bird seems a bit farfetched though(is this posting  real or just to get people writing?)

i also believe a lot of us naijas give too much credit 'to the evil spirit'. some people feel every misfortune that befalls them  is always the work of the devil not due to their own poor preparation or judgement.they are quick to blame the wicked step mum/housegirl etc

I am a Christain and though i can't quote bible verses like some do.There is a sentence in the  Lord's prayer that supports the existence of evil,so i wouldn't deny its existence.

, 'and lead us not into temptation,but deliver us from evil', Amen
it seems you are a baby christian, the spirit realm is behind EVERYTHING in the physical realm and vastly superior. this world is not normal and 'normal' (read carnal) christians delude themselves- psalms 74:20

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. / Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please / What Is The Future Of The African Traditional Religion (ATR)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.