Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

How Can I marry a Spirit Wife? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I marry a Spirit Wife? (4167 Views)

Any Idea About Spirit Wife/husband?? / Mountain Of Fire And Miracles-prayers Against Spirit Wife Or Husband / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I marry a Spirit Wife? by lastmessenger: 6:09am On Apr 14, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

And you attributed this features to the spirit wife you want?

How can you feign ignorance to something you already know it features? Spirit wife is caring, lovely, good cook and beatiful. How did you arrive at this when you dont know it?

But you are sure that they are better than physical wives?

You won yourself a star. . . .BLG.

Another star here bro. CL.

You wanna meet someone you dont know anything about except the fallacious attribute and imaginaries yet believe doesnt exist.

You need a serious help with your imagination. This is not fun bruv. . . .but one day you will meet your imaginary wife.
I can give anything if only you can connect me to one single spiritual wife. Let's make a deal.
Re: How Can I marry a Spirit Wife? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:41am On Apr 14, 2015
lastmessenger:

I can give anything if only you can connect me to one single spiritual wife. Let's make a deal.

You dont know what you want.
Re: How Can I marry a Spirit Wife? by lastmessenger: 7:31am On Apr 14, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

You dont know what you want.
you don't have what I want.
Re: How Can I marry a Spirit Wife? by malvisguy212: 8:51am On Apr 14, 2015
lastmessenger:
you don't have what I want.
you don't know what you are looking for, what your definition of spirit? Do you think a spirit that does not have effect can cook and for you ? There is this saying that say " when a man heart turn cold,advice seems like noise"

An hausa man say;
Angulu ba'a soka ah'banza== meaning hawk don't come Down for no reason. Why do you want a spirit wife?
Re: How Can I marry a Spirit Wife? by MikkeyJ: 9:21am On Apr 14, 2015
U mean Incubus & Sucubus? Sure they ar real but of the devil. U cnt meet them live bt in d spirit i. e ur dream. U will b possessed wen u meet her nd no marriage for u again unless u wnt to perish.
They needed to carry a long nd heavy plank nd beat out that evil spirit controllin u brother. U need heavy deliverance.
Re: How Can I marry a Spirit Wife? by Joagbaje(m): 9:40am On Apr 14, 2015
lastmessenger:
I don't believe in spirit husband or wife. If these things are real as they keep talking about it, I would want someone to help me get a spirit wife.
Am sure spirit wife will be better than the real human wife.atleast they can reveal deep and secret things to me.
Any idea how I can get a spirit wife?

It's a foooooolish request. You'd better find out the danger you're requesting for.
Re: How Can I marry a Spirit Wife? by taiwo850629: 11:42am On Apr 14, 2015
taiwo850629:
I can get you one but we'd have to see in person. I'd talk to her with u there so she can see you. If she likes you she'll let you know. You guys can take it from there.
I am serious. You can contact me- taiwo1462001@yahoo.com, 08107535362, 08188171420 (whatsapp)
Re: How Can I marry a Spirit Wife? by efficiencie(m): 11:48am On Apr 14, 2015
lastmessenger:

Guy e no hard! spirit wives are more abundant than human women, I believe!!! Just go and self procreate at a river and I guaranty you, you'll have a truck load of spirit wives and you could be the Solomon of the marine world...

Since you badly need your life obliterated...go ahead and help yourself...Hell is not filled yet.
Re: How Can I marry a Spirit Wife? by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 14, 2015
efficiencie:

Guy e no hard! spirit wives are more abundant than human women, I believe!!! Just go and self procreate at a river and I guaranty you, you'll have a truck load of spirit wives and you could be the Solomon of the marine world...

Since you badly need your life obliterated...go ahead and help yourself...Hell is not filled yet.

grin grin grin
Re: How Can I marry a Spirit Wife? by rabbuy(m): 11:53am On Apr 14, 2015
Owk that guy wants to marry a mami-water alias spiritual woman... Brov you're so dulling when next u dream of her ask her to tell you which river she lives in then pack ur load like oga Jona nd journey to the land of the marine... Nd therein you'll live happily ever after... #my$20
Re: How Can I marry a Spirit Wife? by lastmessenger: 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
Joagbaje:

It's a foooooolish request. You'd better find out the danger you're requesting for.
can you biblically prove to me that there is anything called spirit wife? I was thinking a Christ embassy should no better. These are lies which some hungry people have deviced to decieve the gullible.
Re: How Can I marry a Spirit Wife? by efficiencie(m): 11:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
lastmessenger:
can you biblically prove to me that there is anything called spirit wife? I was thinking a Christ embassy should no better. These are lies which some hungry people have deviced to decieve the gullible.

ma guy a trial will convince yu...go to a river and do your thingy and you'l experience the influence of spirit wives 1st hand...bro, these are dark spirits and what does the dark do? It makes these spirits invisible to even discerning prophets!
Re: How Can I marry a Spirit Wife? by johnydon22(m): 11:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
efficiencie:

ma guy a trial will convince yu...go to a river and do your thingy and you'l experience the influence of spirit wives 1st hand...bro, these are dark spirits and what does the dark do? It makes these spirits invisible to even discerning prophets!

Forget that yeye superstition jareee
Re: How Can I marry a Spirit Wife? by Joagbaje(m): 1:27am On Apr 15, 2015
lastmessenger:
can you biblically prove to me that there is anything called spirit wife?

Genesis 6:1 (Living Bible, The - TLB)
​Now a population explosion took place upon the earth. It was at this time that beings from the spirit world looked upon the beautiful earth women and took any they desired to be their wives.

I was thinking a Christ embassy should no better. These are lies which some hungry people have deviced to decieve the gullible.

Don't get personal leave church names out . Spirit beings do have intercourse with men. They are real brother. I can tell you a lot about them. Because I cast them out a lot. They talked at me many times through their victims. " leave her/ him alone!! She's my wife !!! Etc

1 Like

Re: How Can I marry a Spirit Wife? by johnydon22(m): 7:27am On Apr 15, 2015
Joagbaje:

Genesis 6:1 (Living Bible, The - TLB)
​Now a population explosion took place upon the earth. It was at this time that beings from the spirit world looked upon the beautiful earth women and took any they desired to be their wives.

Don't get personal leave church names out . Spirit beings do have intercourse with men. They are real brother. I can tell you a lot about them. Because I cast them out a lot. They talked at me many times through their victims. " leave her/ him alone!! She's my wife !!! Etc

Chaiiii ...Chim oooooo another TB joshua just arrived shocked
Re: How Can I marry a Spirit Wife? by efficiencie(m): 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
johnydon22:

Forget that yeye superstition jareee

guy try am fest...me knw sey u no go fit! fear no go gree u try am!
Re: How Can I marry a Spirit Wife? by johnydon22(m): 11:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
efficiencie:

guy try am fest...me knw sey u no go fit! fear no go gree u try am!

fear? hahahahahaha are you kidding me ? cheesy Go to a river and start wanking, is that not madness
Re: How Can I marry a Spirit Wife? by efficiencie(m): 11:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
johnydon22:

fear? hahahahahaha are you kidding me ? cheesy Go to a river and start wanking, is that not madness

grin cheesy grin
....cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulfilling Your Purpose - Pastor Chris / Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year / The Plan And Strategies Of The Queen Of Coast Against Christian!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.