Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections (46883 Views)

INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report / INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections / PDP Seeks Cancelation Of Elections In Seven States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by ALGAMISH: 8:32am On Apr 13, 2015
vparle:

How many was accredited during presidential election, 90%, who complain, go sit ur ass at any waterside.okpo.
my friend go and check your record again. Only SS had 70% and above. The highest I said in the north during presidential election was 50% in Bauchi. Proper election did not hold in ss
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by xta: 8:34am On Apr 13, 2015
Hmmmm..... Dakuku Peterside. Did any nairalander participate in his DLI scheme? The guy lied to us o and didn't deliver on any of his promises. How will he run rivers state. #justthinking.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by deletrue: 8:42am On Apr 13, 2015
Locapito:
go ahead and start it but, make sure u re at the war front. You guys just feel that u can threatling Nigeria with those ragtagged touts called militants? You re no more dealing with fisherman again, u re dealing now with an ARMY GENERAL with a lot of experience. I bet u, nothing will survive from those creek if they start anything.
If jona is fisherman, how would you described that
dead-wood-like Buhari? To me Buhari is carrying with a sekeletal system. He is just marking time. How I wish the hands of the clock can be turned backward! I mean, if Buhari can be swon in today so that the militants can kick off. I bet you Buhari will just spend the first four years in look where to start his government. Anyway, May 29 is just few second from now
I will like to inform you that this battle will be very destructive because it is very clear that the north and the west have just introduced a very clear marriage that has an open disregard for other regions. What has happened is clear introduction of more than one Nigeria. If you are in doubt, just tell me why four governors, all from one and same region defected and left GEJ? As it is today, it will be very beneficial to face our different directions. Am waiting for your defence.

2 Likes

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by anigold(m): 9:08am On Apr 13, 2015
Jman06:
If international observers closed their eyes to the rigging that happened in Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Niger during the presidential election, then they should go and die for calling for cancellation Rivers gubernatorial elections.
Wike has won and he is the choice of the Rivers people!
my thoughts....

1 Like

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 13, 2015
Locapito:
u re damm Big Liar!!!!!!! Back off!!!!!! Wike's thug.
you can go tru my profile pic and check my previous post, u ' ll understand what I mean..... my brother no need killing ourselves, I by all means wanted Dakuku, Wike is a thug and lout we all know, his escapades as obio /akpor chairman are far from pleasant. People have no problem with Dakuku, but for amaechi , Dakuku would have won very well (that's d Gospel truth)....... am ameachi's high handedness (shutting courtroom , legislative house at will, autocratically dissolving an elected LG chairman) , people just wanted to get back at him..... I was actively involved in the election at my ward and unit in obio/akpor but despite all we did, PDP won my unit and ward, very well with significant margin, so my brother I know what I'm writing....
ugoezeik:
am nt for any party but if truly u r an apc supporter den its ur kind we want in dis nation
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Sunky200: 9:49am On Apr 13, 2015
Raymondenyi:
I'm a staunch apc supporter, I campaigned massively for Dakuku, but please let's allow sleeping dogs lie, the PDP have won, they re quite popular in rivers state, let us allow sleeping dogs lie , better still put hands together and build our state, or channel our grievances to the appropriate quarters... but as for me, i have bowed out, congratulations to wike, I draw the curtains close...... I'll play my part to make rivers a better place.

more greece to your elbow bro.
According to your assertions pdp is the people's choice in rivers state and they are declared winner but you yourself know the electioneering process through which they emerge victorious is defaced and, thus, the opposition is questioning the credibility of the process.

In my own opinion, if the election process credibility is not questioned today, same will happen in the future which is not good for our democracy
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by ihatesycophant(m): 9:51am On Apr 13, 2015
Symphony007:
APC wins and PDP calls to congratulate them, PDP wins and APC alleges malpractice and wants cancellation!! This party is worse than I thought, it's evil will make PDP's look like child's play! Nigerians are in for it.

In your warp understanding, is the observer an APC member or a foreign observer? Why not use your brain than your heart.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by freshcvvs: 10:26am On Apr 13, 2015
If Rivers people want illegality in their state, so be it.. let them live with the way they want their state to be governed!
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by larrybee2017(f): 10:27am On Apr 13, 2015
May thunder strike their stupid head. where were they when the elections was rigged in kano and Kaduna? if these people think they can impose APC everywhere to future Niger na lie o. even a dumb person should know rivers will not give in to APC. I think what they should report about this Nigeria election is not 'Nigeria decide' but ' the best rigger decide' stupid observer with Ebola motive.

1 Like

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Jman06(m): 10:56am On Apr 13, 2015
tbaba1234:

What are you talking about Kano has over 4 million registered voters. Less than 2 million voted.. That is very reasonable
Tell that to the birds!
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by BelemaG: 10:56am On Apr 13, 2015
This is a pubished article by the supposed International Electoral Observer Humphrey Bekaren, which comfirms that he is member of the APC and a staunch supporter of Governor Amaechi and Dakuku Peterside. So his call for the cancellation of the River state election can not be taken seriously.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/?p=478495

At last, Dakuku Alor Peterside has been nominated by the APC to step into the really large shoes of Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, the unfortunately misunderstood father of the NEW and EMERGING Rivers State, an entity that is bound to be the envy and role model to other states in Nigeria.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by ugoezeik(m): 11:08am On Apr 13, 2015
Raymondenyi:
you can go tru my profile pic and check my previous post, u ' ll understand what I mean..... my brother no need killing ourselves, I by all means wanted Dakuku, Wike is a thug and lout we all know, his escapades as obio /akpor chairman are far from pleasant. People have no problem with Dakuku, but for amaechi , Dakuku would have won very well (that's d Gospel truth)....... am ameachi's high handedness (shutting courtroom , legislative house at will, autocratically dissolving an elected LG chairman) , people just wanted to get back at him..... I was actively involved in the election at my ward and unit in obio/akpor but despite all we did, PDP won my unit and ward, very well with significant margin, so my brother I know what I'm writing....
bro u av said it all. I luv d candidate of apc n he is a gud man bt wit amaechi backing him? Failure is sure for him.am nt for any party bt I must say it as it is
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Ayiose(m): 11:10am On Apr 13, 2015
Flets:
APC should go to bed

Conduct 30 rerun elections in rivers state, peterside wont get 20% in any

But they should be careful not initiate anarchy on an obvious matter.

We've seen pics of underage voters and ballot box snatchers in the north yet no one is calling for cancellation in those regions.

We heard of violence in Bauchi and Gombe.... yet no calls for cancellation. 

PDP gubernatorial losers have been calling their APC opponents in conceding their loses but their APC counterparts wont dare such.
U've spoken d truth.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by J4parry(m): 11:45am On Apr 13, 2015
vparle:
H
Let me ask u who and who are the leaders of tomorrow? The youth or bokori at 72 political age, not this actual age. The old are the leaders, stop deceiving urself okpo

Young man, you should have tried to understand my comment before quoting me. With the comments you saw on this thread, did you see anyone clamouring for the young men to run for any elective position? Did you see anywhere I mentioned anything about the so called 72 years old politician? You may do well to explain your point because I see no reason why you quoted me.

Thank you.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by ngoziama: 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
maimalari:
International election observers on Sunday called for the cancellation of the Governorship and House of Assembly elections in Rivers.

The leader of African Centre for Leadership Strategies and Development, Mr Humphrey Bekaren, who spoke on behalf of the observers, made the call in Port Harcourt.

He said the observers were shocked that INEC disregarded the widely reported violent irregularities to begin the process of declaring results in the state.

“We request all lovers of democracy to join us in calling for the outright cancellation of the phony election.

“Unless this is done, we would have sown the seed that could eventually grow into providing a shade of fear and death over us,” he said.

According to Bekaren, what happened in Rivers was a far cry from what election should be.

“What we saw did not meet international standard of electioneering, not even the ones set by the Independent National Electoral Commission INEC,’’ he said.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/04/12/international-observers-call-for-cancellation-of-rivers-result/

Mr humphrey Benkarey, where were you when under aged voters voted in kano and all other northern states.Why cant you people face your business . Moreover are you condeming inec, , the same one obama awarded certificate of excellence. Pdp wins it is rigging and apc wins it is not rigging. Wike has won simple
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by prudencesmart(m): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
aduboy:
Am disappointed with what happened in Rivers. No elections but results are announced and those who cheat are celebrating as winners. The most painful aspect is how people come online to defend these criminals who cheat them.

Can you swear that there were no elections in Rivers state? People like you are phony and deceitful..you drag our youths to death by wanting to repeat the voting episode.

If you like vote 10 times in Rivers and Akwa Ibom PDP will still win, you would only succeed in killling more youths and damages, so be warned, greedy fool...
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by BeauHomme: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
Humphrey Bekaren the "International Observer". LWKMD gringringrin

Has anyone taken the pains to look up that name on google? Has anyone looked up that name on Linkedin?

Let me help you out here; Humphrey Bekaren is a "Publicity Interface Consultant at Rivers State Government". This is according to the Linkedin profile that bears that name. This guy is a consultant to the River state government and by extension, under the payroll of Amaechi. His profile further reveals that he obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from University of Nigeria, Nsukka and a Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication from the University of Lagos. Guys, forget the foreign looking name, this guy is a full blooded naija boy.

INEC adhoc staff and election observers didn't just fall from heaven or emerge from the lagoon for the sake of these elections. They are individuals like us erking a living from other sources besides elections...and they may not be neutral afterall. Remember 2weeks ago, an INEC adhoc staff was accused of being a card-carrying member of the PDP, and photo evidence was presented. If we search deeper, we may just realize that this Humphrey Bekaren guy may be more that just a consultant to the Rivers State government.

Guys, don't be scammed by the "International Observer" facade. If we had checked up this guy's profile earlier,I doubt if this thread would have gotten this long.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by soloqy: 8:57am On Apr 14, 2015
The only "International observer" that started the noise of total cancellation, is a consultant to Amaechi's Rivers state. Who is fooling who? Journalists in Nigeria are totally messed up. No investigative journalism, no need to know what is behind the scene, just junk.

The fool did not even remember to edit his Linkedin profile before talking rubbish. Maybe because he knows our journalists are lazy and useless.

1 Like

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by mumbasa: 10:06am On Apr 14, 2015
A party will not destabilize elections where they were sure of winning. The cases in rivers state Buguma,Omagwa, Eleme and other places was destroying of electoral materials to destabilize the election which common sense should let know that its APC. Just imagine how stupid you will sound if you say APC disrupts election in kaduna because they were afraid of loosing. Its the same in Rivers and Akwa ibom. APC knows they exist only as SIGN Boards and flags in these states and they began to cause problems.

Gov Amaechi is a drama king and a town cryer so when he bites the PDP he shouts immediately so when people come in they will think that PDP was biting him . Sometimes he inflicts injuries on himself to convince the public.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by mumbasa: 10:14am On Apr 14, 2015
ELECTIONS IN THE NORTH WERE FREE AND FAIR AND THEY MET ALL STANDARDS RIGHT?

He said you were just a tool but i say you are a FOOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by jpphilips(m): 10:20am On Apr 14, 2015
Raymondenyi:
I'm a staunch apc supporter, I campaigned massively for Dakuku, but please let's allow sleeping dogs lie, the PDP have won, they re quite popular in rivers state, let us allow sleeping dogs lie , better still put hands together and build our state, or channel our grievances to the appropriate quarters... but as for me, i have bowed out, congratulations to wike, I draw the curtains close...... I'll play my part to make rivers a better place.

Lol, when you see the videos, you will stone wike

1 Like

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by jpphilips(m): 10:21am On Apr 14, 2015
mumbasa:

ELECTIONS IN THE NORTH WERE FREE AND FAIR AND THEY MET ALL STANDARDS RIGHT?

He said you were just a tool but i say you are a FOOL

Do you have any evidence that these chaps are not married?
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
Larablink:
The election should be Cancelled. PDP want to win by all mean..in obio apkor the there was no election but result was out... The result was already prepared before the election.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
Larablink:
The election should be Cancelled. PDP want to win by all mean..in obio apkor the there was no election but result was out... The result was already prepared before the election.
bad English
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Zilyadeen02: 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
Please you people have to be civilized be posting rubbish without source.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? / Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day / Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.