Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Brand New Government Estate, Igbogbo, Ikorodu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Brand New Government Estate, Igbogbo, Ikorodu (6475 Views)

Tastefully 3br Flat Bungalow + 2br Flat BQ For Sale @ Igbogbo Ikorodu (pics) / Forsale 1 Plot Of Land @igbogbo By Owner. / Very Cheap House 4sale @ Igbogbo Ikorodu, 4 Flats. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Government Estate, Igbogbo, Ikorodu by Tosola: 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2009
Lagos state government is now selling 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom flats at igbogbo ikorodu. The structure is at the painting stage and landscaping. Allocation is first come first serve. The procedure is collection of application form band on completion and submission of form with the payment for the house, allocation willbe done instantly. The 1 bedroom is going for 5.4million and the 2 bedroom for 7.6 million. This money include the payment for the processing of the title document. for more information you can send e mail to brand.specs@yahoo.com or hotline call 2347025693803. Interested buyers should hurry while it last.

Photographs soon
Re: Brand New Government Estate, Igbogbo, Ikorodu by Tosola: 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2009
Take advantage of this while it is still available
Re: Brand New Government Estate, Igbogbo, Ikorodu by Tosola: 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2009
These are the pictires of the estate as promised

Re: Brand New Government Estate, Igbogbo, Ikorodu by Tosola: 8:44am On Mar 06, 2009
additional picture

Re: Brand New Government Estate, Igbogbo, Ikorodu by fyneguy: 11:41am On Mar 07, 2009
N7.6M for a 2bedroom flat in Ikorodu? shocked shocked shocked shocked

haba, that's too expensive na.
Re: Brand New Government Estate, Igbogbo, Ikorodu by Tosola: 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2009
well, that is the price the government is selling it. But you must remember that the property comes with a title.
Re: Brand New Government Estate, Igbogbo, Ikorodu by mjay(m): 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2009
and its even apartments,
Re: Brand New Government Estate, Igbogbo, Ikorodu by Fiver: 4:49am On Mar 08, 2009
wow its a bit expensive
when are they going to remove those sticks and do the road, still looks like a construction zone
i hope they clean it up because most building contractors just leave things after working

what are the things provided? water? electricty? intercom? lift perhaps?
is the estate for civil servant or anyone
whats the going rent for that area?

ps 5 gbosa for the pics how about the interior, hope im not asking for too much
Re: Brand New Government Estate, Igbogbo, Ikorodu by Tosola: 8:52am On Mar 08, 2009
Right now all the construction on the building have been completed including the painting. It is only the landscaping the contractors are working. In this dispensation under the administration of Gov. Fashola, the contractors can not but do a thourough work. For the facility, i only know of water and electricity.
Re: Brand New Government Estate, Igbogbo, Ikorodu by larryokun: 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2009
I tell you the truth, estates like this would, in a matter of time, turn into the likes of police barracks at ikeja or the army type before iya number. In abroad where I live, council officials have started demolishing social housing structures like this one and replacing them with less concentrated ones over several areas. The tested reasons are many and varied. 1, in no time, untold anti-social behaviour would start to rear its head (gangsterism, filthy environmental condition, adultery, disobedience to parents, arson, thefts, property wear and tear, abuses of all kinds and etc)

2, terrorists target,

3, religion intolerance;

4,above all,difficulties in selling your flat etc)

So my advice is, consider buying properties in estates of private ownership where people of all walks of life own property, not a place designated for so called "low income earners". Besides, the price is too much for this type of property cos the builder has actually mazimised profits by taking advantage of infrastructure economies
Re: Brand New Government Estate, Igbogbo, Ikorodu by larryokun: 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2009
have anybody considered my advice?
Re: Brand New Government Estate, Igbogbo, Ikorodu by Fiver: 9:06am On Sep 13, 2009
larry okun:

have anybody considered my advice?

there are still social housing springing up here and there, those built by the government are being replaced by
compact housing developed by private estate but they are still flats but well managed, with private management hings look in shape
CCTV and concierge ensures residents dont just park or throw filth anywhere things are more orderly

where's the finally picture? wont be surprised if the sand and bricks used are still laying around the buildings
lets see the landscaping hope they have not start spreading clothes on the flowers cheesy

where is igbobo again?
Re: Brand New Government Estate, Igbogbo, Ikorodu by sonety2k(m): 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2009
Nice one and 7 gbosa again for the pictures
Re: Brand New Government Estate, Igbogbo, Ikorodu by no1madman(m): 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2009
where's d balcony?. . .or am i blind
Re: Brand New Government Estate, Igbogbo, Ikorodu by Fiver: 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2010
no1madman:

where's d balcony?. . .or am i blind

the Govt and private partners don't think you need one, no garden, no play ground either

(1) (Reply)

IKEDC Fradulent Overbilling And Scam Activities (nairalander Experience 2021) / TURNKEY SERVICES / Land In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.