Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) (37831 Views)

Bayelsa Politician, Walton Liverpool, Kisses Wife's Baby Bump (Photo) / Ajimobi Kisses Wife At His Inauguration (Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
okotv:
who say I never see the chat wey you and barcanista they share since undecided. For your information, the broom party will rule Nigeria for the next four years, take it or leave it. We hope to storm the south-south and south east soon enough as we plan to move Nigeria forward
How will a one party system help Nigeria's young shaky democracy ?
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by Nonybb: 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
OLD TIMER. CAN HE LAST 3 MINUTES IN BED
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by okotv(m): 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
Optional2:
Abdullahi Mustapha playing left back jersey no3
you don't hammer. He got a yellow card today by the way. Congratulations.
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by khalebzy(m): 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
chymystique:
Lol. ROMANtic kor, NAIJAntic ni.
Am wondering whats passionate about this kiss o. For that matter them Close mouth with their eyes open... If this is what passionate kiss was like, I wont kiss @ all na. They look like they were just posing for the Camera.. Remi dey try sha to even agree to lock lips.. Good for them as they enjoy their loots cool
you are indeed heartless
after all d talks you still.......gosh smh undecided
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by iamdsam: 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
That woman no day happy to kiss that man o. Can somebody help that woman to remove her face
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by okotv(m): 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
How will a one party system help Nigeria's young shaky democracy ?
PDP will come back stronger and push APC all the way. By the way, I support the National Conscience Party, NCP...the oldest party in our democracy.
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by CanberraGame: 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Dis one na appetiser compared to d one wey our eyes nogo see fo midnite .....
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by GenIgrigi: 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
kilokeys:
same tinubu with the heavy mouth odor..

the trials and tribulations women go through in this life cry

**grins** Yuck!. Lmao!
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
barcanista:
but you na ashawo na angry
It's called romance section and not ashawo quarter. tongue grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by deletrue: 11:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
lalasticlala:
Wow!!.

So Bola Tinubu is this romantic...

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-290514337/delemomoduovation/photos/ig-961558249113635306_290514337
But women dey try sha. thiefnu,bu gutter-like and ozooing mouth? My God.
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by Optional2(f): 11:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
doninno:
Virgins no dey blow dea trumpets. Nd I doubt if u r one if u tink u r one come make I test u
sorry i no b cosy i b person babe, na my guy go do d work not u. If u see virgin u no go no
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by nastyd(m): 11:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cutesexy1:
Is she really into that kiss,look at how strong and emotionless her face is

WoW!!

*Staring @ ur dp*
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by deletrue: 11:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
kilokeys:

It is no joke. Am so irretated look at that woman open her eyes and kiss that man. In fact, his appearance alone is almost making me throw up much more kissing that dead mouth

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by dwayni: 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gross. Even the woman frowned and it looks like she sized her breath for a minute.
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
okotv:
PDP will come back stronger and push APC all the way. By the way, I support the National Conscience Party, NCP...the oldest party in our democracy.
Yimu angry
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by Optional2(f): 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
horlakunle25:
hmmmm!! Ur boyfriend wen him don dey play 4 flying eagle!! Chai naija girls!! Sharp eyes wen dey search 4 "comfort"!
well he played 4 flying eagle but coach siasia called him wit 5 others to play against Zambia my frnd. But he is still in flying eagle team
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by dROC1: 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
kolomax:
Sai jagaban awolowo of our time the slayer of the PDP

Truly
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by Happywoman(f): 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
Amaechi5:
With that bolas teeth color, i like the ajimobis own.By the way why didn't Sai baba kiss the wife.

And lai mohd
And ffk
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by kilokeys(m): 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
deletrue:
It is no joke. Am so irretated look at that woman open her eyes and kiss that man. In fact, his appearance alone is almost making me throw up much more kissing that dead mouth

yellow teeth
goat eyes

chai.. maybe all she smells are dollars, pounds and euros.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by okotv(m): 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yimu angry
it can itch grin angry sad shocked cool tongue tongue
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by chymystique(f): 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
barcanista:
woooow!!! If only we can extend d kissing ministry offline kiss

LOL! **Kissing extended offline only if you wont get hornny while we are @ it**... winkcheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by Optional2(f): 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
TRILLIONIAR:
dont tell me its junior ajayi?
excuse me who is Jr Ajayi
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by petkoffDrake(m): 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
If na so dem dey kiss, then kissing is what I hate most!
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
It's called romance section and not ashawo quarter. tongue grin
grin grin grin grin no be lie sha... No mind that okotv of a guy
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by Bonapart(m): 11:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
Optional2:
Dream team 2-1 Zambia. Awoniyi scored d 2 goals
that's the next super eagles no9
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 11:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
okotv:
it can itch grin angry sad shocked cool tongue tongue
Nope, because you're not being straight forward with me and even truthful to yourself.
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by refreshrate: 11:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
kilokeys:

Az in ehn I can't even begin to imagine!
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by okotv(m): 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
barcanista:
grin grin grin grin no be lie sha... No mind that okotv of a guy
what have I done this time around cool tongue grin cheesy wink
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by petkoffDrake(m): 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
Seems they were forced to kiss by BABA OBJ!
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by okotv(m): 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nope, because you're not being straight forward with me and even truthful to yourself.
how
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by Optional2(f): 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mayflowa:

Jealous? Did u see the old man? The best that woman can get is a kiss. And the kiss is stress laden. Her only consolation is the power she weird
do i care abt dat, am jealous cos i miss my bf. Kiss na kiss as far say u put ur mouth 4 other person mouth
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by toluleke(m): 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Where lala247 go my crush dis could be us but you too fine oya bring ur mouth here..hmmm..go brush 1st make we come kiss..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Names And Details Of Boko Haram Members Arested In Lagos,enugu / Florence Ita-Giwa Covers Vanguard Allure / Army Clears 7 Vilages Of Boko Haram Terrorists (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.