Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) (37818 Views)

Bayelsa Politician, Walton Liverpool, Kisses Wife's Baby Bump (Photo) / Ajimobi Kisses Wife At His Inauguration (Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
okotv:
how
You want the opposition decimated and in the same breath you want them to bounce back and push away the APC and my question is : How can you even edge out a sitting party when you've been decimated?
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by Optional2(f): 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
okotv:
you don't hammer. He got a yellow card today by the way. Congratulations.
yea, tnk u
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by Obascoetubi: 11:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Optional2:
Abeg oooo i still b virgin oooo. No spoil my church mind.

Nice1 am kinda jealous sha

I dedicate dis big space of land 2 my boyfrnd nd his U23 teammate 4 beating Zambia nd qualifying 4 AAG.
picture of ur virginity. or we dont biliv
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by knightsTempler: 11:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
kilokeys:
same tinubu with the heavy mouth odor..

the trials and tribulations women go through in this life cry

Lmao!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by Optional2(f): 11:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
Bonapart:
that's the next super eagles no9
yes happy 4 him
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
chymystique:

LOL! **Kissing extended offline only if you wont get hornny while we are @ it**... winkcheesy
hehehe, I won't get hor'ny, I will only be in the mood grin. And shall respnd to your own message. kiss
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by okotv(m): 11:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
You want the opposition decimated and in the same breath you want them to bounce back and push away the APC and my question is : How can you even edge out a sitting party when you've been decimated?
at last from your mouth PDP is the new opposition party. Now, if you could read my last diary update, the part I talked about elections, your comment has a reply there.
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by iykoblingz: 11:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
HELLO GUYS I FOUND A GOOD ARTICLE ON CERVICAL CANCER. CHECK IT OUT
http://www.toriahealth.com/cervicalcancersymptoms/
LADIES MAKE SURE YOU LOOK THAT UP
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by refreshrate: 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
deletrue:
But women dey try sha. thiefnu,bu gutter-like and ozooing mouth? My God.

Na real my God.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
toluleke:
Where lala247 go my crush dis could be us but you too fine oya bring ur mouth here..hmmm..go brush 1st make we come kiss..

* sips tea *
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by abiolag(m): 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ride on Jagaban, Pa AWO of our time
Remi dey gbadun her man, haters can follow Lagoon people enta same boat wink
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by Optional2(f): 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
Obascoetubi:
picture of ur virginity. or we dont biliv
who r d 'we' if u lyk beliv if u lyk dont but u fit go jump inside lagos lagoon if u no beliv
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by okotv(m): 11:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
Optional2:
yea, tnk u
lucky girl. Goodluck. He has a bright future with the national team I guess for him to leave the flying eagles and represent the dream team 6.
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 11:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
okotv:
at last from your mouth PDP is the new opposition party. Now, if you could read my last diary update, the part I talked about elections, your comment has a reply there.
Ok o
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by Optional2(f): 11:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
okotv:
lucky girl. Goodluck. He has a bright future with the national team I guess for him to leave the flying eagles and represent the dream team 6.
he will feature in both teams 4 now
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
okotv:
what have I done this time around cool tongue grin cheesy wink
U de accuse me anyhw. Btw, we de take back aso rock
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by iykoblingz: 11:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
HELLO GUYS I FOUND A GOOD ARTICLE ON CERVICAL CANCER. CHECK IT OUT
http://www.toriahealth.com/cervicalcancersymptoms/
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by indeed123: 11:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
kilokeys:

Lagoon is still an option before it's too late. Just saying!!!

Lagoon is still an option before it's too late. Just saying!!!
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by olaniyanc: 11:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
NairalandPolice1:
U go fear na

Fani-Kayode must be dying with envy now because Sai Jagaban kissed Remi passionately. Remi the pretty woman does not mind heavy mouth odour because Sai Jagaban carry gan ni now.

Sai undisputed Kingmaker
Arole Awolowo Baba Ikennel
Sai Jagaban
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by Brugo(m): 11:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
[size=15pt]I had to pop champagne today. The defeat of PDP is very sweet. I owe my baby a scintillating kiss like that too.[/size]
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by olaniyanc: 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
abiolag:
Ride on Jagaban, Pa AWO of our time
Remi dey gbadun her man, haters can follow Lagoon people enta same boat wink

FANI-KAYODE TO JUMP IN THE LAGOS BECAUSE OF HEAVY MOTHER ODOUR. PRETTY REMI IS A LOYAL WIFE! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAI JAGABAN
AROLE AWOLOWO
UNDISPUTED KINGMAKER.
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by InvertedHammer: 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
kilokeys:

/

See the teeth that Remi is sucking on in that picture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by okotv(m): 11:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
barcanista:
U de accuse me anyhw. Btw, we de take back aso rock
I didnt accuse you anyhow. You have been on truckpushers neck since for peppyluv02.. Now he has given you the go ahead. Next thing, its chemistique...what do you expect me think now grin

You can only take back Aso rock if buhari doesnt perform and PDP comes back stronger
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by Jaypea98: 11:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
Optional2:
Abdullahi Mustapha
OK I know him quite well not personally though. But every great lover of Nigerian football is keeping tabs on you darling boyfriend's development. We believe that himself and his mates hold hold the future of Nigerian football another reason why he was invited for for this match even though he wasn't originally in the team.
One advice though be gentle on him b'cus too much of 'IT' affects footballers performance on the field of play *winks*
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by olaniyanc: 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
olaniyanc:

SORRY O, FANI-KAYODE TO JUMP IN THE LAGOON BECAUSE OF JAGABAN HEAVY MOUTH ODOUR. PRETTY REMI IS A LOYAL, DEDICATED AND CULTURED WIFE. SHE DOES NOT GIVE A HOOT. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAI JAGABAN
AROLE AWOLOWO
UNDISPUTED KINGMAKER.
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by TRILLIONIAR: 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
Optional2:
excuse me who is Jr Ajayi
the u23 striker
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by toluleke(m): 11:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lala247:

* sips tea *

you are preparing abi..I dey inside lagoon they find my IGBO brothers..election is over..ambode don win..sip the tea* remain for me cold they catch me..

NALC..nairaland association of lala247 crush..come buy your forms
Limited space available*
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by hizaya61(m): 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
Optional2:
Abeg oooo i still b virgin oooo. No spoil my church mind.

Nice1 am kinda jealous sha

I dedicate dis big space of land 2 my boyfrnd nd his U23 teammate 4 beating Zambia nd qualifying 4 AAG.

Small girl like u get boyfriend end time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by Optional2(f): 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Jaypea98:

OK I know him quite well not personally though. But every great lover of Nigerian football is keeping tabs on you darling boyfriend's development. We believe that himself and his mates hold hold the future of Nigerian football another reason why he was invited for for this match even though he wasn't originally in the team.
One advice though be gentle on him b'cus too much of 'IT' affects footballers performance on the field of play *winks*
ok sir tnk u
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
okotv:
I didnt accuse you anyhow. You have been on truckpushers neck since for peppyluv02.. Now he has given you the go ahead. Next thing, its chemistique...what do you expect me think now grin

You can only take back Aso rock if buhari doesnt perform and PDP comes back stronger
Guy why you de spoil market 4 me?

Btw: pdp is coming stronger
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by Optional2(f): 11:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
TRILLIONIAR:
the u23 striker
my is not a striker but a left back
Re: Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) by vastolord4(m): 11:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
WIZGUY69:
[size=24]Yes Boss! the Nigeria's Machiavelli. you deserve more than that. the king maker. @ least Mrs Remi Suppose Open the gate of ****** this night @ least. weldone & congrats[/size] wink
Haba.. we are not blind naa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs / The Nigerian Election Was Not Free Nor Fair And INEC Lied- Bolanle Olukanni / Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.