Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Enough Of The Igbo Threads!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough Of The Igbo Threads!!! (824 Views)

Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession / Lagos Politics : The Return Of The Igbo / Why All This Igbo Threads Popping Up Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough Of The Igbo Threads!!! by Sweetguy25: 11:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
I'm utterly disgusted to my bowels at the number of threads on this section themed and targeted at Igbos and how pathetic, miserable, loving, hated or whatever moral lessons the Igbos need to learn because of the conduct, behaviors and voting patterns at the just concluded elections.
Can't we have peace? What is wrong with you people for gods sake?
Are Igbos the only tribe in Nigeria? Why can't you people just move on and let us have our peace and sanity?
Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!?

P.S.
This is not targeted at any tribe because some useless Igbos have opened such threads themselves, seeking to teach igbos moral lessons because of how they voted.

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of The Igbo Threads!!! by donjuviam(m): 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
another OJUKWU in the making.....

busy cooking my BANGA soup

1 Like

Re: Enough Of The Igbo Threads!!! by dunkem21(m): 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Now, wey I wan start? grin

1 Like

Re: Enough Of The Igbo Threads!!! by paragon40(m): 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
una don tire

1 Like

Re: Enough Of The Igbo Threads!!! by AmucheJane(f): 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
Igbo's giving somepeople sleepless night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enough Of The Igbo Threads!!! by owobokiri(m): 11:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
Op, a particular section of Nigeria is culturally wired to see victory only when they feel igbos have been defeated. Essentially, when the celeberate a "win", it is not necessarily because they have sat down to calculate the benefits that will accreu to them as a result. No. A win for them only means much if the igbo man loses. Yet it is this same people that will do anything to maintain one Nigeria while threatening to drown you in the lagoons or even deporting you within your own country. . They are the ones opening a multitude of threads to celeberate a vee pee position that is as effective as a"spare tire"! Some neighbours sha..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enough Of The Igbo Threads!!! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
owobokiri:
Op, a particular section of Nigeria is culturally wired to see victory only when they feel igbos have been defeated. Essentially, when the celeberate a "win", it is not necessarily because they have sat down to calculate the benefits that will accreu to them as a result. No. A win for them only means much if the igbo man loses. Yet it is this same people that will do anything to maintain one Nigeria while threatening to drown you in the lagoons or even deporting you within your own country. . They are the ones opening a multitude of threads to celeberate a vee pee position that is as effective as a"spare tire"! Some neighbours sha..
I believe you are typing from the lagoon cos your signature asserts to that.

Hope a tilapia won't eat you up.

3 Likes

Re: Enough Of The Igbo Threads!!! by Qelvin(m): 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cause they are paranoid subhumans, the fact that Igbos are the most mentioned tribe here speaks volume of their superiority in all facets, the best you can do is avoid gratifying the debased animals with any replies, apply the diplomatic stance of silience which they say is golden...when the animals and their pack are tired of shrieking like deranged hyenas and eventually get tired...they will slink back to their holes defeated.

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of The Igbo Threads!!! by ghost1718(m): 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
i and my phone have nothing to comment only to pity and book space
Re: Enough Of The Igbo Threads!!! by Rose2014: 11:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sweetguy25:
I'm utterly disgusted to my bowels at the number of threads on this section themed and targeted at Igbos and how pathetic, miserable, loving, hated or whatever moral lessons the Igbos need to learn because of the conduct, behaviors and voting patterns at the just concluded elections.
Can't we have peace? What is wrong with you people for gods sake?
Are Igbos the only tribe in Nigeria? Why can't you people just move on and let us have our peace and sanity?
Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!?

You should know the tribe that has the most jobless youths in Nigeria na. Creating threads up and down against Igbos shows how jobless they are. The guys at the top won't be here creating useless threads na.
But not to worry, their problem is coming to an end cos Buhari will soon start paying them 5k per month

If they put this kind of energy into business, they may be as successful as Igbos

1 Like

Re: Enough Of The Igbo Threads!!! by Sweetguy25: 11:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
owobokiri:

Its absolutely disgusting and annoying. I don't know what these people think they tend to gain by opening such threads.

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of The Igbo Threads!!! by mensdept: 11:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
The proliferation of Igbo/SS threads is obvious. This election just showed the same pattern that has happened since 1950s. The country has been ruled by Northerners and Westerners for its majority, the northerners went from 1/4 to 19/36 and have again recycled Buhari from khaki to suit and tie, at his old age.

So of course, the same old bull is again happening, and will continue until the East attains some sort of independence from Lord Luggard's girlfriends NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of The Igbo Threads!!! by Ewizard(m): 11:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
bungalow brainz.. nofin upstairs! embarassed
Re: Enough Of The Igbo Threads!!! by ndcide(m): 11:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
I'm not from the SE, but I see those needless threads against Igbo as crass stuuupidity. How can people be so pained because another person voted for another party. The Igbo are not even so pained about others voting APC.

There was no noise about who Igbo will vote for in Lagos, until for fear of the voting pattern in the presidential election repeating itself, some persons decided make noise about it.

If someone wants to intimidate you to vote for his candidate, it is normal for you to react otherwise.

I don't see any wrong the Igbos have done. objectively speaking.

3 Likes

Re: Enough Of The Igbo Threads!!! by owobokiri(m): 9:25am On Apr 13, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Its absolutely disgusting and annoying. I don't know what these people think they tend to gain by opening such threads.

Get used to their 'sophisticated' idiocy. This is tribal nigeria, it comes with the terrain. This behaviour can only come from products of a feudal culture. Still stuck in an atarvistic prehistoric monarchical arrangement. Weird dichotomies subsists in these types of cultures that have refused to modernisze. You just have to pity them because it is very obvious they are dealing with a deblitating cultural flaw that has only restricted them to medieval instincts. In this climes, to rise above others one has to STEP ON TOP of others. There must be a big man and a small man. So they don't understand why you exude so much confidence, when yo are not one frog eyed jagaban or an overdressed oba. The igbo adage of "egbe bere, ugo bere" is alien to these groups. Just as they roll in the mud to pay homage to 'bigger beings', they expect those at the 'oppossing side', whom they presume to have 'lost the battle' to prostrate.

But at the other side is a bunch of proud beings with such titles as "õkwù ótó ekene ézè"(the one who stands when he greets kings)! You see the HUGE difference? When a mad Oba runs amock and insults you, you tell him to zip it! The same would go for an eze misbehaving!! That is the way you were raised; never to allow any man titled or not to debase your dignity. It is different over there. A mad oba should be obeyed without question! A totally corrupt leader is worshiped because he managed to couple a slavish alliance that screams "Afonja" at every turn. It is the culture stewpid. . Some people ar culturally progressing backwards and they are too loud to note this. Men hate what they fear; your guts, your drive, your successes, those big houses you erect all over lagos,. . Those are the motivating factors behind all these hatefilled rants.

1 Like

Re: Enough Of The Igbo Threads!!! by nedu666: 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
my broda the thing no of threads is alarming. u will not see ibos opening threads advising yorubas but everywhere u turn u see yorubas and yorubas pretending to be ibos opening ibo threads. from this i can deduce that without ibos on nairaland the politics section will be boring so in order to keep it moving they keep opening threads on ibos. that why i just read if i can and never respond. if all ibos dont respond for 1 to 2 months they will give up and go find something useful to do. spread the message READ and dont RESPOND

(1) (Reply)

What We Will Miss About Goodluck Jonathan - Victor K. Terhemba / Fiction War Of Nigeria With South Africa / Akpabio To Become A Siddon Look Senator From 29th May - Guardian Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.