Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me (1765 Views)

HND Holder Vs Third Class Degree Bsc Holder: Which Is Better? - EDUREGARD / I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? / Can I Do Masters Straight With A 2.2 In Physics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by seunwen2(m): 11:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Let the suggestions keep flowing
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by cozy7(m): 11:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Plz join d queue and welcome to the Labour market!

1 Like

Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by seunwen2(m): 11:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Front page Admin
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
all, m going to say is, be creative .... it's doesn't matter if you graduated with 2.2 , everything is not just oil and gas... there are still ways you can make money with your knowledge (not: certificate) , and that is when you solve peoples problem for your own problem to be solved
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by seunwen2(m): 11:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
cozy7:
Plz join d queue and wellness to the Labour market!

Me need money pass joining queue
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by yomi007k(m): 11:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
Guy, try solve electricity problem.
U fit dey construct/repair solar panels.
No dull urself.

May God be with u.
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by seunwen2(m): 11:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Person one introduce me for that aspect but i dey think geology but i come dey think again pe shey me wey i get 2.2 in physics go see slot for shells
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by dawnomike(m): 11:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
@ op: you're not alone in this condition as most graduates of physics in Nigeria all hv either a 2.2 or 3rd class with only few having a 2.1 and handful with 1st class.
My advise to you is that you should find a biz to do pending when u get a good paying job... Trust me- it wil come in due time.

Signed: a fellow physicist
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by seunwen2(m): 11:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
WarRLaY:
typing...

Say something
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by seunwen2(m): 11:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
dawnomike:
@ op: you're not alone in this condition as most graduates of physics in Nigeria all hv either a 2.2 or 3rd class with only few having a 2.1 and handful with 1st class.
My advise to you is that you should find a biz to do pending when u get a good paying job... Trust me- it wil come in due time.

Signed: a fellow physicist

Thanks mate i dey work for private school but dem never pay me my salary and i no fit quarrel as i dey talk now my bank account is very low need to work out a plan

1 Like

Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by CSTR2: 12:02am On Apr 13, 2015
My sister had a first class in physics from UNN.
An absolute genius that one.
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by seunwen2(m): 12:33am On Apr 13, 2015
CSTR2:
My sister had a first class in physics from UNN.
An absolute genius that one.

Kudos to her that was my dream when i entered school
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by omotayo9177: 12:31am On Apr 30, 2015
Wch school did u finish from
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by Tinkinguy(m): 11:52am On Apr 30, 2015
ok, with your physics training and understanding, you can invent or reinvent useful materials that can benefit the masses and the money will start rolling. Thank me with the royalties later once the money start coming in as you have been served with the correct advice.
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by onyeogalu1(m): 10:39pm On May 01, 2015
@Op which part of the country do you reside ?
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by Ruledearth: 10:51pm On May 01, 2015
If u want money use ur brain and not your certificate. Tell me what u knw how to do best and I tell u how to turn it to cash!
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by spaggyy(m): 12:27am On May 02, 2015
i will simply advice you do what this guy did to make #200,000 monthly [size=18pt] dont forget to click on my signature it will amaze you what you wil discover
and what you have been missing out[/size]
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by olanrewajudavid: 9:34am On May 02, 2015
i studied physics as well! now am into ICT and i loved it. look into your interests line and go in that line. If you like anything ICT, then your are just in a right way. You can specialize on networking or programming. Networking is most closely related to Physics. Good luck!!!
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by ron011: 10:10am On May 02, 2015
olanrewajudavid:
i studied physics as well! now am into ICT and i loved it. look into your interests line and go in that line. If you like anything ICT, then your are just in a right way. You can specialize on networking or programming. Networking is most closely related to Phcysics. Good luck!!!

Pls how did u get ur ICt training..I need it as well. Also are the places a computer science graduate can work limited? Can you suggest places they can work. Thanks
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by seunwen2(m): 7:01pm On May 02, 2015
spaggyy:
i will simply advice you do what this guy did to make #200,000 monthly [size=18pt] dont forget to click on my signature it will amaze you what you wil discover
and what you have been missing out[/size]

am not a gambler
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by spaggyy(m): 9:05pm On May 02, 2015
seunwen2:

am not a gambler
that is why you should click the signature.....the guy was a former gambler
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by mikkyword(m): 8:09am On May 04, 2015
Go and teach physics in schools, believe me u will really rewarded handsomely with mouth watering remuneration.
Re: I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? Guys Advice Me by seunwen2(m): 5:43am On Aug 18, 2015
olanrewajudavid:
i studied physics as well! now am into ICT and i loved it. look into your interests line and go in that line. If you like anything ICT, then your are just in a right way. You can specialize on networking or programming. Networking is most closely related to Physics. Good luck!!!

Is there money in ICT that much?

(1) (Reply)

Advice Please, My Uncle Asked Me Which Country Do I Prefere To Go Among... / Piping Engineering And Design Training In Port Harcourt / Apply Now: CITITRUST Development Partners Plc Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.