Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Advice Please, My Uncle Asked Me Which Country Do I Prefere To Go Among... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice Please, My Uncle Asked Me Which Country Do I Prefere To Go Among... (1763 Views)

MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please / Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign / My Boss Asked Me To Go Back To School. Before I Slip Into Depression, Help Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Please, My Uncle Asked Me Which Country Do I Prefere To Go Among... by Bekeey: 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
Almost 4years now since I graduated from school, no job, me and my very good uncle have discussed about me traveling out but he said then, there was no money for that now. So I kept on trying if I can get employed but still yet no positive results has indicated. So it was this morning that I got a call from him asking me among this countries below, which one do I like to go? though he used to call me like two times in 2weeks asking how I am coping, and I don't have options but to tell him uncle not pleasing at all, to eat sef na wahala. As he stays in the east while I am in Lagos here hustling to be employed, He said I should come down to east for further discussions by ending of this month.

Here are the countries,

MALISSIA
QUARTER
DUBAI
S/AFRICA.

Please try to elaborate briefly the one u seems it is better. Thanks
Re: Advice Please, My Uncle Asked Me Which Country Do I Prefere To Go Among... by madridguy(m): 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
Do you have a strong contact in the listed countries that guarantee you a good job?
Re: Advice Please, My Uncle Asked Me Which Country Do I Prefere To Go Among... by Built2last: 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
please edit the countries to read Malaysia and Qatar as against how you spelt it.

If you have intent to do drugs, go to Malaysia...they do either drugs or Yahoo. Igbo boys run the drug business there.

Yoruba boys control the Yahoo. visited there last year en-route Bangkok and chatted with some boys, could not wait to get out.

Qatar is a slave heaven for blacks. you are likely to get construction job as a black which pays slightly well but be sure to leave clean. they kill blacks without noise. Its about one of the richest country in the world with a solid GDP. its a small country of about 2 million people, less than Lagos Island.

Dubai is a tourist nation and mostly transit for most people. Its most favourable for women to survive there than men. Their police no dey chew gum but qworo. they catch you without job or loitering its about 50k to bail you and they will bundle you for the next flight for naija.

Your best bet here is South Africa

Hope I helped.

But if your uncle is giving you up to 500k to travel, its better you start life with it here and go into business. I have been to many nations of the world mostly for business and family vacation. No place like Naija... If you need business ideas and ready to work hard let me know. I could offer free advice to you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Please, My Uncle Asked Me Which Country Do I Prefere To Go Among... by BlissP(m): 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
Angel don visit u be that oooo.... its Qatar not Quarter , Malaysia not malissia.. Dubia is not a country ' UAE.... I advise u choose Qatar...Though it all depends on ur discipline..
Re: Advice Please, My Uncle Asked Me Which Country Do I Prefere To Go Among... by BlissP(m): 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
Built2last:
please edit the countries to read Malaysia and Qatar as against how you spelt it.

If you have intent to do drugs, go to Malaysia...they do either drugs or Yahoo. Igbo boys run the drug business there.

Yoruba boys control the Yahoo. visited there last year en-route Bangkok and chatted with some boys, could not wait to get out.

Qatar is a slave heaven for blacks. you are likely to get construction job as a black which pays slightly well but be sure to leave clean. they kill blacks without noise. Its about one of the richest country in the world with a solid GDP. its a small country of about 2 million people, less than Lagos Island.

Dubai is a tourist nation and mostly transit for most people. Its most favourable for women to survive there than men. Their police no dey chew gum but qworo. they catch you without job or loitering its about 50k to bail you and they will bundle you for the next flight for naija.

Hope I helped.

But if your uncle is giving you up to 500k to travel, its better you start life with it here and go into business. I have been to over 27 nations of the world mostly for business and family vacation. No place like Naija... If you need business ideas and ready to work hard let me know. I could offer free advice to you.
over 27 nations ? Hmmmmm some people noor get discipline for truth @all
Re: Advice Please, My Uncle Asked Me Which Country Do I Prefere To Go Among... by Built2last: 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
BlissP:
over 27 nations ? Hmmmmm some people noor get discipline for truth @all

pray and work hard to be Rich bro, you are simply suffering from poverty. nothing more. when you touch real money you will know that travelling to 50 countries comes easy.

I have been travelling on family vacation with my dad since I was 5. till He died 3 years ago, it was a yearly affair.

today its a hubby for me and my family to do same.

Get rich or die complaining

4 Likes

Re: Advice Please, My Uncle Asked Me Which Country Do I Prefere To Go Among... by BlissP(m): 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
Built2last:

pray and work hard to be Rich bro, you are simply suffering from poverty. nothing more. when you touch real money you will know that travelling to 50 countries comes easy.

I have been travelling on family vacation with my dad since I was 5. till He died 3 years ago, it was a yearly affair.

today its a hubby for me and my family to do same.

Get rich or die complaining
hahahhah, go seat down and stop lying' Talking of poverty, u hide behind nairaland spilling trash' if u see money, u go fit count? cheesy.. grown up pls...

2 Likes

Re: Advice Please, My Uncle Asked Me Which Country Do I Prefere To Go Among... by Bekeey: 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
BlissP:
Angel don visit u be that oooo.... its Qatar not Quarter , Malaysia not malissia.. Dubia is not a country ' UAE.... I advise u choose Qatar...Though it all depends on ur discipline..
Amen my bro.
Re: Advice Please, My Uncle Asked Me Which Country Do I Prefere To Go Among... by Bekeey: 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
Built2last:

Hope I helped.

But if your uncle is giving you up to 500k to travel, its better you start life with it here and go into business. I have been to over 27 nations of the world mostly for business and family vacation. No place like Naija... If you need business ideas and ready to work hard let me know. I could offer free advice to you.
Thanks for the correction
Re: Advice Please, My Uncle Asked Me Which Country Do I Prefere To Go Among... by Bekeey: 3:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
madridguy:
Do you have a strong contact in the listed countries that guarantee you a good job?
I neva knw for nw shaa. dts y he said I shud com for further discussions
Re: Advice Please, My Uncle Asked Me Which Country Do I Prefere To Go Among... by Built2last: 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
BlissP:
hahahhah, go seat down and stop lying' Talking of poverty, u hide behind nairaland spilling trash' if u see money, u go fit count? cheesy.. grown up pls...

If you are in Abuja, feel free to come to 26 Monrovia street, Wuse 2.

I don't need your real name to help you.

just tell them at the gate, the guy from nairaland

but will your ego allow you
Re: Advice Please, My Uncle Asked Me Which Country Do I Prefere To Go Among... by vislabraye(m): 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
Built2last:

Hope I helped.

That is interesting. So what biz ideas can you help with ? Also interested.
Re: Advice Please, My Uncle Asked Me Which Country Do I Prefere To Go Among... by BlissP(m): 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
Built2last:

Lolz! Actor ' base on believe " my guy, if I am to show u true identity, u are far from success. u just cant hide it, ur pride gat know chill. Obviously, u are still a kid" success needs know introduction! Rich folks dont blow their trumpet' PLS GROW UP
Re: Advice Please, My Uncle Asked Me Which Country Do I Prefere To Go Among... by BlissP(m): 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
Built2last:

LOLZ' Dude lives in Wuse 2' oya, take Orijin ...I am proud to have a hut in AJEGUNLE' pls, pay me a visit some day' my crib gat know gate. Just ask after the guy dat sells cigar in kiosk. I will oblige ur visit. AJEBURTER
Re: Advice Please, My Uncle Asked Me Which Country Do I Prefere To Go Among... by Built2last: 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
BlissP:
LOLZ' Dude lives in Wuse 2' oya, take Orijin ...I am proud to have a hut in AJEGUNLE' pls, pay me a visit some day' my crib gat know gate. Just ask after the guy dat sells cigar in kiosk. I will oblige ur visit. AJEBURTER

funny
Re: Advice Please, My Uncle Asked Me Which Country Do I Prefere To Go Among... by Bekeey: 12:00am On Jun 17, 2016
Please more advice.
Re: Advice Please, My Uncle Asked Me Which Country Do I Prefere To Go Among... by Successcharles(m): 1:47am On Jun 17, 2016
BlissP:
Lolz! Actor ' base on believe " my guy, if I am to show u true identity, u are far from success. u just cant hide it, ur pride gat know chill. Obviously, u are still a kid" success needs know introduction! Rich folks dont blow their trumpet' PLS GROW UP

Quit the hating man. Afterall everybody tells the truth from their stand point of reality. Touring 27 nations is a plate of rice to some and mount everest to some.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Please, My Uncle Asked Me Which Country Do I Prefere To Go Among... by Ability247(m): 7:22am On Jun 17, 2016
BlissP:

Please you need to grow up yourself. There are about 196 nations in the world, how is visiting about 27 of them a stretch?? It's okay to think it's impossible - one man's fantasy is another man's reality, but you don't have to go on an insult rampage just because someone mentioned a reality of his that you still cannot even dream of. Hopefully you shall get there one day but till then, stop hating.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Please, My Uncle Asked Me Which Country Do I Prefere To Go Among... by Mrluv(m): 7:50am On Jun 17, 2016
Built2last:

bro u said u don need dat fellow name to hep him...bro abeg pls hep me i need dat hep badly
Re: Advice Please, My Uncle Asked Me Which Country Do I Prefere To Go Among... by kloser(m): 9:53am On Jun 17, 2016
BlissP:
free the guy now ah ah,you know am before ,why e con day pain you?
Re: Advice Please, My Uncle Asked Me Which Country Do I Prefere To Go Among... by BlissP(m): 10:02am On Jun 17, 2016
kloser:
free the guy now ah ah,you know am before ,why e con day pain you?
Lolz, d guy na my guy! Only say, he too brag
Re: Advice Please, My Uncle Asked Me Which Country Do I Prefere To Go Among... by kloser(m): 10:10am On Jun 17, 2016
BlissP:
Lolz, d guy na my guy! Only say, he too brag
ok o, it's between una then
Re: Advice Please, My Uncle Asked Me Which Country Do I Prefere To Go Among... by Pamelayoung: 10:23am On Jun 17, 2016
Built2last:

Hope I helped.

But if your uncle is giving you up to 500k to travel, its better you start life with it here and go into business. I have been to many nations of the world mostly for business and family vacation. No place like Naija... If you need business ideas and ready to work hard let me know. I could offer free advice to you.

Pls can you share some biz idea with me
Re: Advice Please, My Uncle Asked Me Which Country Do I Prefere To Go Among... by jbrian22: 10:24am On Jun 17, 2016
Hey all....
If traveling to USA, I can provide you with EXCELLENT CREDIT to get you started here or if you have family or friends in the USA!
-Apartment
-Buy Condo
-personal loans
- In store credit

And EVERYTHING you will need to "acquire" the above

(Serious inquiries only, this package is $1700 but it'll be the best investment you've ever made)
jbrian22@usa.com
Jona
Re: Advice Please, My Uncle Asked Me Which Country Do I Prefere To Go Among... by Pamelayoung: 10:30am On Jun 17, 2016
Please did the op say he is a graduate?
Re: Advice Please, My Uncle Asked Me Which Country Do I Prefere To Go Among... by Built2last: 11:31am On Jun 17, 2016
Pamelayoung:

Pls can you share some biz idea with me

how much is your initial start up capital and how far are you willing to go to start small and succeed
Re: Advice Please, My Uncle Asked Me Which Country Do I Prefere To Go Among... by wiggle: 11:55am On Jun 17, 2016
Built2last:

how much is your initial start up capital and how far are you willing to go to start small and succeed
can I send you a mail please
Re: Advice Please, My Uncle Asked Me Which Country Do I Prefere To Go Among... by Pamelayoung: 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
Built2last:

500k. I believe a journey of a thousand miles starts with a step. Thou I have a job I do I just smx to bring additional income
Re: Advice Please, My Uncle Asked Me Which Country Do I Prefere To Go Among... by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
Built2last:

any business idea for as little as 150k start up in fct environ?
Re: Advice Please, My Uncle Asked Me Which Country Do I Prefere To Go Among... by Carmal90(m): 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
Built2last:

also in his/her shoes, presently on 80k,what can I do or start small?
Re: Advice Please, My Uncle Asked Me Which Country Do I Prefere To Go Among... by Built2last: 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
Pamelayoung:

500k. I believe a journey of a thousand miles starts with a step. Thou I have a job I do I just smx to bring additional income

500k is a small start up capital that require your attention 100% for it to grow. its always good that at the start of business, you have ample time for supervision and watch it grow.

For a start, do you have a registered company with CAC?
Re: Advice Please, My Uncle Asked Me Which Country Do I Prefere To Go Among... by Pamelayoung: 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
Built2last:

500k is a small start up capital that require your attention 100% for it to grow. its always good that at the start of business, you have ample time for supervision and watch it grow.

For a start, do you have a registered company with CAC?

No I don't, I thought you were going to point me to starting one and how to go abt it

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reasons You're Always Broke Before Payday. / Choosing To Live In Iyana Ipaja Or Maryland / Between Crane Operator And Welding Which Should I Go For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.