Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results (21899 Views)

INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates / INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks / INEC Releases Niger State Assembly Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by nsyforreal: 10:55am On Apr 13, 2015
Burger01:
What's 'big' about the win? angry

oga,don't always find fault in other peoples things.if its APC,u will acknowledge its big.APC won big in governorship elections its big we all acknowledged.so if PDP win big in state assembly in info please accept it.

politics is not a do or die thing.PDP are calling APC to concede defeat.its a thing to emulate and I hope APC will start doing same instead of always crying if things does not go their way.

let's show maturity and pray for peace .
Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by 1stola: 11:10am On Apr 13, 2015
Michdear:
motherfucker,your families are omo ale jati jati,fools, like those in pdp are aliens and not yorubas ode oshi
Daughter of a drunkąrd old foól
Why are you bleating?
Who opened your cage this early morning?
Animal
Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 13, 2015
ajoskele:
Please, if you are not resident in Ondo state and only read what people write online, I implore you not to post anything about my state. Though less violence was recorded, monetary inducements were done openly without hinderance.
#2,000/pdpvote in and around Akure. #4,000/pdp vote in Akoko and its environs(the stronghold of APC senator Prof. Robert Ajayi Boroffice, our next governor come 2017).
My friend, a staunch APC supporter in Ilaje, was nearly lynched by armed thugs.
We SHALL endure this impunity for the next two years.
We WILL never do the mistake of voting a tyrant again!!

stanech:
if PDP wins it is either they shared money or rigged but when APC wins it is free fair and credible
in Edo state yesterday it is either 1k5 or 1k to vite APC but you will never hear about it
Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by telad(m): 11:48am On Apr 13, 2015
ajoskele:
Please, if you are not resident in Ondo state and only read what people write online, I implore you not to post anything about my state. Though less violence was recorded, monetary inducements were done openly without hinderance.
#2,000/pdpvote in and around Akure. #4,000/pdp vote in Akoko and its environs(the stronghold of APC senator Prof. Robert Ajayi Boroffice, our next governor come 2017).

big Ajos funra , how market now?
Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by ajoskele(m): 11:50am On Apr 13, 2015
telad:

big Ajos funra , how market now?
Telad FM...market dey...d market women don disperse jarey
Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by Dsegsam(m): 11:56am On Apr 13, 2015
1stola:
Ekiti and Ondo are in for it.
Awon omo ale jatijati sad
are u from ondo state
Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by telad(m): 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
ajoskele:
Telad FM...market dey...d market women don disperse jarey

Lolsss, let's c how events unfold in Ondo state since next year is governorship election.
Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
chuna1985:

suits anyone that deserves it. In my books, humans should not talk anyhow

And you think you are not talking anyhow? How ironic that your insults have covered you.
Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
literarymathy:

And you think you are not talking anyhow? How ironic that your insults have covered you.

I responded.
Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by DobleO7: 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
joek:
I was told by my sister last night that Mimiko spent huge money on voters to swing their votes. He literally bought the voters over. Come to think of it, PDP lost the Presidential n House of Nass election to APC. Can't wait for Mimiko's era as Governor to elapse in Ondo State.

You are so funny! When APC spends money to buy electorates, you turn a blind eye, there is no problem. Right?
Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by doctuw(m): 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
ajoskele:
same in my local government in Akure north. People sold their conscience
Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by sosobelegha: 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
I sincerely weep for the people of Ondo State for allowing Mimiko and his thugs to fool and enslave them again.
Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by derecho(m): 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
blank:
Meaning Mimiko is probably returning as governor.

All those Apostle Suleiman fans should not come here with their prediction fulfillment stories.
But I thought he's already in his second and final lap .Have you forgotten that epic victory that humbled Tinubu?
Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by derecho(m): 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
sosobelegha:
I sincerely weep for the people of Ondo State for allowing Mimiko and his thugs to fool and enslave them again.
The same way some think of Osun and Aregbe and other states being controlled by Tinubu boys/girls
Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by Smooyis(m): 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
emmybliz:
Same here in rivers state, There's. No space for Apc here, neiher is there any space for amaechi. And amaechi should start packing his bag. Bloody traitor !
You will soon realize how good Amaechi has been in governance. Just wait...
Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by Nellybii: 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ujupsy:
Haaaahahaaahaaaaaa I saw the frustrated man looking like after all the crowd I gathered at the stadium last year this people done sack me for work

You are mistaking here. Amaechi is not contesting. He has spent 8 years as speaker and another 8 years as Governor. He has achieved his goal of winning the Presidential elections for APC as campaign manager. He is definitely going to be part of Buhari's Govt. So you people killing yourself to rig an election are the real losers here SMH mtcheeeeeeew
Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by ArcToyin(m): 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by Michdear(f): 11:53am On Apr 16, 2015
1stola:

Daughter of a drunkąrd old foól
Why are you bleating?
Who opened your cage this early morning?
Animal
mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker / Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed / Senate Rejects CBN Proposal To Punish People For Ownership Of Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.