Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

If The Tribal Game Continues - We Might Never Have An Ibo President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The Tribal Game Continues - We Might Never Have An Ibo President. (3533 Views)

BIAFRA: A Facebook Post By An Ibo And How People Reacted (screenshots) / How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? / President Goodluck Jonathan Government Policy Of Blame Game Continues: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The Tribal Game Continues - We Might Never Have An Ibo President. by helinues: 5:37am On Apr 13, 2015
I saw the headline in one of the comment by naijainfogalery ( https://www.nairaland.com/2252125/hilarous-photo-oba-lagos-threat ). and I decided to share it.

hahahahah my Ibo Brothers are wonderful
Lessons for Agbaje

The Ibos are only about 20% of the population of Lagos believe me, majority of them do not have PVCs , and those that have dont really vote.

Agbaje decide to go the Tribal way and people that were formerly supporting him lost hope in him.

Whether Ibo, Yoruba and hausa, we must all learn to embrace each other.

If the tribal game continues - We might never have an Ibo President.

Lets learn to embrace each other. One love Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: If The Tribal Game Continues - We Might Never Have An Ibo President. by BabaO2: 5:44am On Apr 13, 2015
helinues:
I saw the headline in one of the comment by naijainfogalery ( https://www.nairaland.com/2252125/hilarous-photo-oba-lagos-threat ). and I decided to share it.

Too late.
Re: If The Tribal Game Continues - We Might Never Have An Ibo President. by chebeoc(m): 5:52am On Apr 13, 2015
What is the benefit of president coming from any region.is there are any special positions for them, i want someone who knew about nigerian constitution to clear me on this.

2 Likes

Re: If The Tribal Game Continues - We Might Never Have An Ibo President. by Zaikon(m): 6:06am On Apr 13, 2015
I pray Nigerians realize politics should not be by Tribalism
Re: If The Tribal Game Continues - We Might Never Have An Ibo President. by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 13, 2015
An ibo man I will vote for has not yet been borne.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Tribal Game Continues - We Might Never Have An Ibo President. by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 13, 2015
The only igbo man that can have my vote for president is the detribalized Rochas Okorocha, the rest can stick their biafra agenda up their ass and kiss Nigeria presidency goodbye forever.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If The Tribal Game Continues - We Might Never Have An Ibo President. by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 13, 2015
firstEVA:
The only igbo man that can have my vote for president is the detribalized Rochas Okorocha, the rest can stick their biafra agenda up their ass and kiss goodbye Nigeria presidency forever.

Even him self we still dey look am. The yeebos are too backward and myopic to ever see the bigger picture and align with the right people. They are a bigoted race. Even in the next 100years, we can't still have an Igbo President

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If The Tribal Game Continues - We Might Never Have An Ibo President. by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 13, 2015
the nikka above me is drunk in Orijin!!! Igbos will rule this country someday!! The so called Niger deltan GEJ who would passed the leadership to igbos went their to buy enough shoes for him self..

we are hoping on okorocha...
some day he will reach to the top i bet you and hausa will vote for him. it will be like a drama!!
Re: If The Tribal Game Continues - We Might Never Have An Ibo President. by akins56(m): 7:09am On Apr 13, 2015
The only igbo man i can ever vote for is okorocha!

3 Likes

Re: If The Tribal Game Continues - We Might Never Have An Ibo President. by abduljabbar4(m): 7:12am On Apr 13, 2015
What do you mean? By 2019 or 2023 an Igbo man will be the president.
Re: If The Tribal Game Continues - We Might Never Have An Ibo President. by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 13, 2015
Okorocha is a unique igbo man, he grew up in the north, he understands some yoruba, so he doesn't reason like the other igbotic Igbos, I can vote for him if the opportunity presents itself.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If The Tribal Game Continues - We Might Never Have An Ibo President. by ologbagi: 7:30am On Apr 13, 2015
Good reasoning.

If igbos continue like this, no other tribe will be willing to vote them in

2 Likes

Re: If The Tribal Game Continues - We Might Never Have An Ibo President. by ichidodo: 7:31am On Apr 13, 2015
Congratulations are in order for the north for the next 100 years to rule Nigeria...cuz we don't see an Igbo or Yoriba president for the time being.The last we checked, igbos have come a long way without Presidency unlike the yoribas whose need for political relevance is like Oxygen.See? We don't need President and the SE/SS will never vote a yoriba better we all sit an enjoy northern rule for a thousand years....hehheehhee.

8 Likes

Re: If The Tribal Game Continues - We Might Never Have An Ibo President. by demelza: 7:32am On Apr 13, 2015
But we already had an ibo president in the person of that monumental failure, Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.
God forbid that such repeats itself again.
Re: If The Tribal Game Continues - We Might Never Have An Ibo President. by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:32am On Apr 13, 2015
grin
Re: If The Tribal Game Continues - We Might Never Have An Ibo President. by kuuljay(m): 7:35am On Apr 13, 2015
we all expect them to nurture rochas for that position but they say no.why are they like that nah? I just wander

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If The Tribal Game Continues - We Might Never Have An Ibo President. by stanech: 7:38am On Apr 13, 2015
all for una no get sense una think say because Hausa and Yoruba align now say name so e ho be forever mumu people

1 Like

Re: If The Tribal Game Continues - We Might Never Have An Ibo President. by ogawisdom(m): 7:44am On Apr 13, 2015
But d current president elect is an igbo man frm Anambra General mohammadu okechukwu Buhari wink
Re: If The Tribal Game Continues - We Might Never Have An Ibo President. by Scholes007(m): 7:51am On Apr 13, 2015
General ihejirika should be who we should nurture for dat...but the Northerns will still show how tribal they are
Re: If The Tribal Game Continues - We Might Never Have An Ibo President. by LordCenturion(m): 7:55am On Apr 13, 2015
ogawisdom:
But d current president elect is an igbo man frm Anambra General mohammadu okechukwu Buhari wink

Wen ibo begin to shout that they need president post, it's for SS to present one for them, the person like ebele azikiwe,,, Hehehehehehehe,,that mean, SS is the voice of SE, SS are superior than SE.... Hehehehehehehe mumu ibo, they only sharp in business, piracy and fraud, but they lack ability to govern,, the only person that can rule in igbo generation is rochas okorocha....

I don't know wen they will wake up and stop being a mumu servants to a little SS

4 Likes

Re: If The Tribal Game Continues - We Might Never Have An Ibo President. by naijainfogalery: 7:58am On Apr 13, 2015
Wow, helinues made a topic out of my Post. How nice.

Igbos are wonderful people, but the problem is they are not united when it comes to political matters and the hurt they suffered during the Biafran war is still deeply rooted in their hearts.

Igbos need to grow out of their emotional hurts. they need to forget the past and move forward. They will tell you they dont wanna be president but deep in their minds, it hurts them they are not.

First of all we must learn to see each other as one people and embrace peace, it start from accepting each other.

The truth is We are all guilty of this. First we need to address this issue of tribalism and address what is special to each tribe and make tribalism as serious as racism.

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM SAY NO TO RACISM .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If The Tribal Game Continues - We Might Never Have An Ibo President. by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 13, 2015
Omotolu:
An ibo man I will vote for has not yet been borne.

Even Iwele?
Re: If The Tribal Game Continues - We Might Never Have An Ibo President. by shiningshina(m): 8:26am On Apr 13, 2015
I am a Yoruba, and a Muslim. Yet, I will vote for Okorocha any day. He is a detribalized Igbo, and a true Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: If The Tribal Game Continues - We Might Never Have An Ibo President. by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 13, 2015
papiforreal:

Even Iwele?
...even Iwele...
Re: If The Tribal Game Continues - We Might Never Have An Ibo President. by danot1030: 8:37am On Apr 13, 2015
Igbos will rule this country, if they are please with that they should go and form a country for themselves where they will an igbo president.
Re: If The Tribal Game Continues - We Might Never Have An Ibo President. by ogawisdom(m): 8:47am On Apr 13, 2015
LordCenturion:

Wen ibo begin to shout that they need president post, it's for SS to present one for them, the person like ebele azikiwe,,, Hehehehehehehe,,that mean, SS is the voice of SE, SS are superior than SE.... Hehehehehehehe mumu ibo, they only sharp in business, piracy and fraud, but they lack ability to govern,, the only person that can rule in igbo generation is rochas okorocha....

I don't know wen they will wake up and stop being a mumu servants to a little SS

D igbos r d most prosperous tribe in naija an average ibo man living standard is way above every other tribe in Nigeria. Can't ur cancerous brain cells see dt d igbos r still ahead in Nigeria ownig over 40percent of d property n wealth of Nigeria. Poverty is more with other tribes than d Igbos so wats d noise abt presidency. We govern our states for nw n looking to capture lagos in d future tongue
We r nt really Nigerians but forced to b we r true Biafrans. wen will u all with thick skulls get this angry

Its a matter of time b4 we get biafra until then we will b managing naija grin

We all rep ojukwu d greatest igbo man dt ever lived, may d soul of our hero rest in peace

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Tribal Game Continues - We Might Never Have An Ibo President. by ibedun: 8:56am On Apr 13, 2015
Okorocha for me any time any day. He will be acceptable to all Nigerians. He is sure less IGBOTIC like the rest of them. I will campaign for him in the SW. Sure Ashiwaju Tinubu will do the same.

1 Like

Re: If The Tribal Game Continues - We Might Never Have An Ibo President. by ibedun: 9:02am On Apr 13, 2015
Okorocha for me any time any day. He will be acceptable to all Nigerians. He is sure less IGBOTIC and I don't see any civil war Hangul there. I will campaign for him in the SW. Sure Ashiwaju Tinubu will do the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If The Tribal Game Continues - We Might Never Have An Ibo President. by ibedun: 9:04am On Apr 13, 2015
Okorocha for me any time any day. He will be acceptable to all Nigerians. He is sure less IGBOTIC and I don't see any civil war Hangup there. I will campaign for him in the SW. Sure Ashiwaju Tinubu will do the same.
Re: If The Tribal Game Continues - We Might Never Have An Ibo President. by LordCenturion(m): 9:14am On Apr 13, 2015
ogawisdom:

D igbos r d most prosperous tribe in naija an average ibo man living standard is way above every other tribe in Nigeria. Can't ur cancerous brain cells see dt d igbos r still ahead in Nigeria ownig over 40percent of d property n wealth of Nigeria. Poverty is more with other tribes than d Igbos so wats d noise abt presidency. We govern our states for nw n looking to capture lagos in d future tongue
We r nt really Nigerians but forced to b we r true Biafrans. wen will u all with thick skulls get this angry

Its a matter of time b4 we get biafra until then we will b managing naija grin

We all rep ojukwu d greatest igbo man dt ever lived, may d soul of our hero rest in peace

Guy wake up,looking to capture Lagos in ur dream

1 Like

Re: If The Tribal Game Continues - We Might Never Have An Ibo President. by Felvet(f): 9:28am On Apr 13, 2015
demelza:
But we already had an ibo president in the person of that monumental failure, Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.
God forbid that such repeats itself again.
Are you a Nigerian sire? Cos last time I checked, Bayelsa is not an Igbo speaking state.

2 Likes

Re: If The Tribal Game Continues - We Might Never Have An Ibo President. by Felvet(f): 9:43am On Apr 13, 2015
As long as Igbos are progressing, they don't have problem. President or no president.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Is Kidnapped And Raped At Gun Point By 3 Women In South Africa!!! / Nnamdi Kanu Freed, To Address Biafrans In The Evening? / Fashola's Ministerial And Portfolio Roadmap: How APC Lied Their Way To Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.