Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State (60765 Views)

Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER / The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega / APC Lists Of Gubernatorial Candidates For The 2015 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by justi4jesu(f): 9:39am On Apr 13, 2015
gragraboy:
I pity the people of Rivers state. Voting the wrong candidate out of 'Jonathan sentiment'. Dakuku seem more of a leader while wike is more of a Union leader (road transport workers union)

Rivers people decided, voted and we're presently celebrating our Governor-elect...abeg go and park well at Amaechi/Dakuku's house...that's if he knows you...

4 Likes

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by homegirl1: 9:39am On Apr 13, 2015
Wike u are the man. I mean the real man. thank you very much for defeating Amechi the Foolish mole who sold his brother for a pot of porridge. I believe that if Amechi had supported Jonathan Rivers state presidential results would have been higher than what they got from there. pls wike be good to Rivers people so that they will see you as their leader.
thank you for defeating Amechi not even Dakuku.

4 Likes

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by Nellybii: 9:40am On Apr 13, 2015
malachytochukwu:
Young man, I conducted elections here in PH, it was apc members that were scattering inec materials, they didn't want the elections to be upheld by inec. They wanted cancellation by all means to the extent that they didn't care whether you were voting for pdp or apc. APC were able to get just 14 votes out of 480votes cast.

That is Ikwere land and Wike 's strongest hold.That is not Rivers state. My question is why must PDP rig even when they claim to be sure of winning? How did Rivers record over 1million votes with low turnout and so much violence and killings? Obviously these were fake results. Even neutral observers said they saw nothing near to elections. My point is let a winner emerge under free and fair atmosphere. Period.

1 Like

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by martineverest(m): 9:40am On Apr 13, 2015
Tanx bro...u ve said it all....same way nigerians did to gej........u dont need a psychologist or soothsayer to tell u dat he ll be a failure
Ken4Christ:
The truth is that APC members where not allowed to vote in Rivers state. They were intimidated by thugs PDP hired. The security personnel and inec officials also connived. It was so bad that they caught inec officials and PDP agents thumb printing inside a police station. In addition, there are no result sheets in all the polling units. It was not a free and fair election. The same Wike most of u are celebrating today will be cursed one day by the same mouth.
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by MadCow1: 9:41am On Apr 13, 2015
Rivers People are the losers here not Amaechi..

I weep for the mess my people have brought upon themselves..

3 Likes

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 13, 2015
stanbiggi:
a.p.c losses never congratulate it's opponent but p.d.p losses and congratulates its opponent. the change we desire in this country is in our character and with the lack of sportsmanship in a.p.c. I doubt weather that change is possible.

for example when jimi lost in Lagos he congratulates opponent and tinubu was happy, saying jimi has good spirit

Please change is not by force or propaganda, let's us give peace a chance. Nigeria cannot be one party state.

this message is for a.p.c contestant in enugu. akwa ibom and rivers. stop trouble making and let's make Nigeria work
APC and thuggery is like jollof rice and salad.

4 Likes

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by justi4jesu(f): 9:42am On Apr 13, 2015
jcmaiah:

APC thuggery is like jollof rice and salad.

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by Brinxs(m): 9:42am On Apr 13, 2015
Medley:
In APCs mind INEC cancellation beckons. I know many will say the result look so fake & that it was rigged. Rigging can't be easily done in all polling unit and LGAs.

This result shows that Riverians hate amaechi(for not supporting Jonathan) and APC,amaechi should stop all this rallying for cancellation & concede defeat as others have been doing,atleast a job awaits him in Abuja.

I think if the election is held 10 times,the only improvement will be that PDP will win
Ogbeni, u must be a learner.
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2015
Amaechi , Amaechi how many times have I called you. ......gentle pack your loads and face Abuja because here can never contain all of us and also will be very hot for you. ......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by kosovo(m): 9:43am On Apr 13, 2015
Nellybii:

That is Ikwere land and Wike 's strongest hold.That is not Rivers state. My question is why must PDP rig even when they claim to be sure of winning? How did Rivers record over 1million votes with low turnout and so much violence and killings? Obviously these were fake results. Even neutral observers said they saw nothing near to elections. My point is let a winner emerge under free and fair atmosphere. Period.

Keep quiet! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by kaima1984(f): 9:43am On Apr 13, 2015
dearpreye:
We've beaten APC silly in Rivers State. Amaechi knew he had NO chance whatsoever against the raving might of Hurricane Wike!

Amechi is allowed to ply his trade from Aso Rock; we have NO qualms with that!

We appreciate the new twist himself and Tinubu have brought to our politics. But in life, you don't win ALL battles; you lose some.

A job awaits you at Abuja. Go pick it up and leave Rivers for us! It's game over!

God bless you (Amaechi)

God bless Nairaland!

And God bless my Gov elect wike

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by mromokaro90: 9:44am On Apr 13, 2015
register as a dangote distributor in the on-going RIS scheme,and buy at retail and wholesale products,contact dr usman yahaya on 07064854564
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by CyberTerrorist: 9:44am On Apr 13, 2015
The greatest undoing of Buhari and APC is to tamper with the governorship election results of SE & SS states..If they tries it,then see how the country will be disintegrated...Even Buhari knows that..He won't try such shit angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by awa(m): 9:45am On Apr 13, 2015
The truth is that the election was between Wike and Amechi (Never Dakuku). Dakuku lost the election due to Peoples' perception of Amechi. It was a total victory for the masses that Amechi cannot control everybody. I suggest that Amechi go to Abuja. Dakuku lost to Wike due to Amechi.

2 Likes

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by BashMe1(m): 9:46am On Apr 13, 2015
Thug dey govern a whole rivers state... mo sorry fun gbogbo yin l'o kan kan.
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by Osakah24(m): 9:46am On Apr 13, 2015
successhunter:
Well, you guys have the right to rejoice over wike victory. I hope you enjoy befitting dividends of democracy under him. With the way he handled education during ASUU strike, I don't see him as your Messiah. undecided
ASUU was a gang up against gej,lets see if buhari will give them that amount they asked for.i just wish it was wike vs buhari,Apc for hear am.

1 Like

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 13, 2015
Amaechi , Amaechi how many times have I called you. ......gentle pack your loads and face Abuja because here can never contain all of us and also will be very hot for you. .......

1 Share

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by zendy: 9:48am On Apr 13, 2015
It only remains Okorocha to finally remove the last APC scallywag in the SE/SS. I hope Imo people remain firm and kick Okorocha out! APC has no business in the SS/SE!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 13, 2015
NA peterside i pity!
Rotimi .A. Don settle in sef! Anyhow anyhow something sure for am. Either Minister,ambassador, adviser, committee head or contracts! Something sure for this man.
Everyman to himself
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by Orikinla(m): 9:49am On Apr 13, 2015
Medley:
In APCs mind INEC cancellation beckons. I know many will say the result look so fake & that it was rigged. Rigging can't be easily done in all polling unit and LGAs.

This result shows that Riverians hate amaechi(for not supporting Jonathan) and APC,amaechi should stop all this rallying for cancellation & concede defeat as others have been doing,atleast a job awaits him in Abuja.

I think if the election is held 10 times,the only improvement will be that PDP will win

[size=18pt]Wike is not the true winner.
Even he knows that he will not last as the governor after APC takes over Aso Villa from May 29, 2015.
Moreover, ICC is already investigating him for the political assassinations of more than 60 APC members and supporters.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by Austyn316(m): 9:51am On Apr 13, 2015
babasanti:
Yes oooo Ezenwon has won. IBB, Jega, Amaechi hide your face in shame. We've taken over the no 1 bank of APC. No more looting . Useless Judas of ubima, spent over N238billion of rivers state money on Apc.wike will pass a bill, a state anti corrupt agency will probe you and send you to Jail.

Even if Wike passes an anti corruption law like you said, that law can not be back dated to try Amaechi. There is no offence without law. Law does not take a retrospective effect. I fear for Greater Port Harcourt project that Wike will cancel as well as the mono rail.

1 Like

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by Nellybii: 9:51am On Apr 13, 2015
kosovo:

Keep quiet! undecided

You are very s.tupid. Did I quote you. PDP thugs mtcheeeeeeew SMH
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 13, 2015
No be thug de arrange and govern LagosMO SORRY FUN GBOGBO YIN K'O KAN KAN KAN KAN
BashMe1:
Thug dey govern a whole rivers state... mo sorry fun gbogbo yin l'o kan kan.
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by afuye(m): 9:52am On Apr 13, 2015
How would you congratulate a winner when an election is marred by violence, intimidation and massacres of APC supporters. Wike should be congratulated because he successfully carried out electoral malpractices or what ? Check other states where the elections was devoid of violence, [b]Look Fayemi and APC was the first person to acknowledge defeat in this republic [/b]and please check you facts before spurning rubbish..
stanbiggi:
a.p.c losses never congratulate it's opponent but p.d.p losses and congratulates its opponent. the change we desire in this country is in our character and with the lack of sportsmanship in a.p.c. I doubt weather that change is possible.

for example when jimi lost in Lagos he congratulates opponent and tinubu was happy, saying jimi has good spirit

Please change is not by force or propaganda, let's us give peace a chance. Nigeria cannot be one party state.

this message is for a.p.c contestant in enugu. akwa ibom and rivers. stop trouble making and let's make Nigeria work
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by ebonysmoot(f): 9:54am On Apr 13, 2015
Don't worry Ameachi, you"re the next Minister of petroleum
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by BashMe1(m): 9:54am On Apr 13, 2015
Chosen1984:
No be thug de arrange and govern LagosMO SORRY FUN GBOGBO YIN K'O KAN KAN KAN KAN

Continue deceivin' ursef... Wike go Bleep up soonest.
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by sammhi(m): 9:55am On Apr 13, 2015
martineverest:
As a non-partisan,i believed nigeria was heading to disaster if gej had won........am also from south-south,but i voted for buhari(not apc),same way i campaigned for agbaje(not pdp) in lagos.......its high time we stop voting based on sentiments,prejudice and bigotry
oga martineverzt...not quite so..few people think like you...most of the Nigerian populace vote by ethnicity and religion ..competence is never the issue. the real truth is that GEJ loss was due to his ethnic minority....if he was Hausa or Yoruba he will still win..
yes GEj was weak, but we would have been told that lets allow him to repeat etc...
check the pattern of voting in the 2015 presidential election it tells you all...competence was not the issue...he lost to Hausa and Yoruba mainly but got half the middle belt or north central. in 2011 he won almost all of the SW. he lost in the north. the voting pattern didn't change in the north in 2011 and 2015 .so it was not competence but ethnicity. the Yorubas joined because GMB this time picked from Tinubu clan not just any Yoruba man. if GMB had picked just any Yoruba man like he did in 2011 he would not win SW. period.
in nutshell , our politics is still all based on ethnicity and religion. any person telling you otherwise is fooling you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 13, 2015
afuye:
How would you congratulate a winner when an election is marred by violence, intimidation and massacres of APC supporters. Wike should be congratulated because he successfully carried out electoral malpractices or what ? Check other states where the elections was devoid of violence, [b]Look Fayemi and APC was the first person to acknowledge defeat in this republic [/b]and please check you facts before spurning rubbish..
go to court
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by Banter1(m): 9:57am On Apr 13, 2015
Medley:

it will be cancel by Inec. And if Inec didn't cancel it, tribunal will.
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by sagio09: 9:57am On Apr 13, 2015
Balkan:
Wike is my Man. Has lgbo blood in him.
I wish he was the one who contested with buhari.
How could GEJ accept those funny results from
Kano and Katdina. I dont know he accepted those results
how can GEJ talk about personal ambition here.
We supported him bc he is our own.

If he had said he was pursuing persona ambition, l would not have voted for him.
Lets SS and SE rally round this Wike
He has what it takes to lead SS and SE
GEJ was just too weak a president.

He played into the hands of Abokis
Well, lets see how it goes.

Am am Igboid full blooded
I support Wike to lead this war that will definitly
Divde Nigeria
Original nd crtfcated dumb-dump,Na only ur family will stay 2 witness nd x-preince d war ur calln onto urself.Son of a bast.ard.
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by gidiMonsta(m): 9:59am On Apr 13, 2015
stanbiggi:

Fayemi was the first Governor to congratulate his opponent after he lost the Ekiti elections to Fayose.
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by Banter1(m): 9:59am On Apr 13, 2015
dearpreye:

Yes. It was a revenge and protest election!
it was highly rigged.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect / PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Under House Arrest, I Can't Confirm If He's Dead Or Alive - Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.