Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State (60780 Views)

Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER / The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega / APC Lists Of Gubernatorial Candidates For The 2015 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by Chiaka(f): 10:35am On Apr 13, 2015
Nellybii:

That is Ikwere land and Wike 's strongest hold.That is not Rivers state. My question is why must PDP rig even when they claim to be sure of winning? How did Rivers record over 1million votes with low turnout and so much violence and killings? Obviously these were fake results. Even neutral observers said they saw nothing near to elections. My point is let a winner emerge under free and fair atmosphere. Period.

It was free and fair. Conduct this election 100 times you will only end up annoying people buy calling them out again, and any government who does that will be hated by rivers state people .....but Wike will still win.

2 Likes

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by Chiaka(f): 10:36am On Apr 13, 2015
mbulela:

Wike can never recognise ideas, even if it struck hin in the face at noonday.

Hate agents should pack aside. !!!
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by martineverest(m): 10:37am On Apr 13, 2015
Ediot...i dont xchange words with ppl with low thinking ability.......study wike well and give a remark on him
sirgreen:

ABEG SHUT UP, ELECTIONS ARE OVER!!!!
YES HE HAS BEEN THE BEST GOVERNOR IN NIGERIA SINCE 1100BC, SO WHAT?
WE DONT WANT APC IN RIVERS STATE AFTER BETRAYING HIS BROTHER, TIME WILL TELL.

SAI WIKE.............................................
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by scantee(m): 10:39am On Apr 13, 2015
Haa haa this is what we call oga na master. Wicked wike weakend Amaechi weakness last weekend. Apc never jam.

2 Likes

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by millionaireman: 10:39am On Apr 13, 2015
Nellybii:

For your info that scallywag is the most feasible chance of an Igbo president in Nigeria. The problem is mostly myopic Igbos always looking for partners to form their dream Biafra mtcheeeeeeew. You want to join the oil producers Abi? Better park well and think of how to recover your abandoned properties in Portharcourt and jettison that archaic idea. And FYI. SS/SE have blown their chances of ever ruling Nigeria again. Not even as vice president Cos SW/ N won't allow any mistakes again.

You said here that SE and SS have got no chance of producing president for Nigeria again not even as Vice-president, because according to you, SW/N won't allow any mistakes again.

So what then has your friend, Gov.Rotimi Amaechi , been working for in a Nigeria which the SW/North had decided that no body from the SE or SS can become president again?

2 Likes

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by AquaLalua: 10:40am On Apr 13, 2015
There was NO election in Rivers State. It was just concocted and fabricated figures with thugs scaring away voters and inec officers from doing their duty. The day of justice is very close.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by OjoMadiba: 10:40am On Apr 13, 2015
Listening 2 Dakuku Peterside few minutes after
listening to Neysom Wike in a sane society there
shld hv bn no contest but then we are insane

2 Likes

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by Vikky014(f): 10:41am On Apr 13, 2015
efilefun:
With international observers stating clearly that there was no elections, well lets see whats up after Mama pieces is finally out of Aso Rock when the election tribunals resume duty
yes you are right. those peopl dt voted were ghosts. simple bc Amaechi was nt allowed to rig undecided
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by Codedworld1: 10:43am On Apr 13, 2015
after not seeing any development in the next four years they will leave there place for Lagos and start shouting Lagos is our home. so sorry for river people. grace to grass.

1 Like

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by sammhi(m): 10:46am On Apr 13, 2015
martineverest:
The core north and south/south with south/east voted based on bigotry,ethnicity and religion but the yorubas and middle belt(north central) voted based on their wishes....and not because of tinubu's wish...d closeness of results from southwes,edo state and middle belt tells more about d ppl's wishes...dont also forget dat the yorubas defiles tinubu's wish and voted for gej in 2011 while north central did vote for gej too.......dis made me believe dat outcome of presidential elections in nigeria ll be determined by s/west and north central.if gej had done well,no body would have tot of buhari

no sir..Yorubas voted for GEJ in 2011 because Tinubu and his clan had a secret deal with GEJ in 2011 ..so they went to town to paint GEJ like saint same way they did for GMB now. but the problem was that GEJ fail to honor some of these secret pacts..that was the real thing...Tinubu and his clan controls the media so they used the media to lampoon him(note that the media is very silent on the massive corruption,looting, nepotism and lack of respect for rule of law in Lags state ). GEJ weakness is not doing what he did in the 6 weeks some six months before the election. now if the media should hype the negatives of the Lagos state govt the way they did in GEJ...their government would fall .
in 2015, GEJ was sold as bad to the Yorubas despite his performances....they highlighted his weakness and hide his strengths....so the Yorubas easily bought it..again because he was not their own ..they could see they can become 2nd in command in GMb administration rather than no body in GEJ...
the middle belt voted against GEJ based on internal wranglings of the party...e.g all the strong men of Benue politics left PDP for APC. There is no way that wont affect it ..you can also see the pattern in the guber elections....
my point is both middle belt and SW it is still same ethinicity colored in different gown......if GEJ was Yoruba they would have been cajole that they cant throw away their sons bla bla

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by Chiaka(f): 10:48am On Apr 13, 2015
Ahmeduana:

WHICH MEDIA, APC MEDIA OR NIGERIA MEDIA?

Lol! lol! lol! Media Ko media ni! you believe what that yeye Ameachi and his boy kuku is saying. Rivers people have decided am happy my vote counted. Rivers State people don't want them- Kuku and his Oga! they should stop forcing themselves on us, we will always reject them, anyway they are wasting their time!! I have been invited to 5 jubilation party this night to celebrate Wike's Victory! I don't know how I'll catch up with all!!! - I am so happy! Nija democracy is becoming sweeter by the day. Ambo won in Lagos so Lagos people have decided.
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by millionaireman: 10:51am On Apr 13, 2015
AquaLalua:
There was NO election in Rivers State. It was just concocted and fabricated figures with thugs scaring away voters and inec officers from doing their duty. The day of justice is very close.
But Amaechi is governor of Rivers state.

If Amaechi was truly loved by Rivers people and was in charge of the state, even one million armed soldiers for PDP cannot rig election against Amaechi's APC and the rigging stands.

5 Likes

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by Chiaka(f): 10:51am On Apr 13, 2015
OjoMadiba:
Listening 2 Dakuku Peterside few minutes after
listening to Neysom Wike in a sane society there
shld hv bn no contest but then we are insane

Not phonetics ! we are talking about who can deliver good governance! Up ! Wike! I am so happy he won and I voted for him too o!

2 Likes

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by Riodiao(m): 10:52am On Apr 13, 2015
SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL DAKUKU TO STOP FLASHING WIKE'S PHONE OOO.

2 Likes

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by treasuremi1(m): 10:53am On Apr 13, 2015
That's why we say the ss and se have turned pdp to regional party and minority party.
If it's the wish of the people, then let it be. But did u say amaechi is a loser? I don't think so. He is in apc and apc is the majority party with highest number of states and at the centre
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by domejike(m): 10:53am On Apr 13, 2015
efilefun:
With international observers stating clearly that there was no elections, well lets see whats up after Mama pieces is finally out of Aso Rock when the election tribunals resume duty
they should go and have a seat, apc international observers. Where were they when under-aged voters took over polling units in kaduna, kano and katsina during the presidential election? We in the SE and SS are only good to respect the law while the north can break the law and it will be fine. NONESENSE! THE RESULT STANDS!
efilefun:
they should go and have a seat, apc international observers. Where were they when under-aged voters took over polling units in kaduna, kano and katsina during the presidential election? We in the SE and SS are only good to respect the law while the north can break the law and it will be fine. NONESENSE! THE RESULT STANDS!
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by martineverest(m): 10:53am On Apr 13, 2015
Hahahaha...hearing did for d first time....were u dere wen tinubu and gej signed d pact?
sammhi:

no sir..Yorubas voted for GEJ in 2011 because Tinubu and his clan had a secret deal with GEJ in 2011 ..so they went to town to paint GEJ like saint same way they did for GMB now. but the problem was that GEJ fail to honor some of these secret pacts..that was the real thing...Tinubu and his clan controls the media so they used the media to lampoon him(note that the media is very silent on the massive corruption,looting, nepotism and lack of respect for rule of law in Lags state ). GEJ weakness is not doing what he did in the 6 weeks some six months before the election. now if the media should hype the negatives of the Lagos state govt the way they did in GEJ...their government would fall .
in 2015, GEJ was sold as bad to the Yorubas despite his performances....they highlighted his weakness and hide his strengths....so the Yorubas easily bought it..again because he was not their own ..they could see they can become 2nd in command in GMb administration rather than no body in GEJ...
the middle belt voted against GEJ based on internal wranglings of the party...e.g all the strong men of Benue politics left PDP for APC. There is no way that wont affect it ..you can also see the pattern in the guber elections....
my point is both middle belt and SW it is still same ethinicity colored in different gown......if GEJ was Yoruba they would have been cajole that they cant throw away their sons bla bla
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by OjoMadiba: 10:54am On Apr 13, 2015
Some times people can be very lame, making wike the governor of rivers state is a wrong decision........
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by Chiaka(f): 10:55am On Apr 13, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
go to court

They said was violent at some places. Violence Ameachi arranged! yet people were courageous we came out and voted him out! Rivers state does not want kuku and his boss Ameachi! Thank God for delivery us from him. Wike for all Rivers people!!
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by Ishaka440: 10:57am On Apr 13, 2015
Ken4Christ:
The truth is that APC members where not allowed to vote in Rivers state. They were intimidated by thugs PDP hired. The security personnel and inec officials also connived. It was so bad that they caught inec officials and PDP agents thumb printing inside a police station. In addition, there are no result sheets in all the polling units. It was not a free and fair election. The same Wike most of u are celebrating today will be cursed one day by the same mouth.

Truly truely, I do not understand this "thumb printing" and "no elections" allegations I now see here and there. I thought the PVC Card reader is there to confirm the accredited voter turnout number as a minimum ? is it that this whole PVC thing is fraud in the first place ?
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by Sacramento4real(m): 10:57am On Apr 13, 2015
clevvermind:
apc dead in Rivers state. gringrin
Pdp dead in Nigeria grin
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by Chiaka(f): 10:59am On Apr 13, 2015
AquaLalua:

Right !! day of Justice for Ameachi because he is the devil!!
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by OjoMadiba: 10:59am On Apr 13, 2015
Chiaka:

Not phonetics ! we are talking about who can deliver good governance! Up ! Wike! I am so happy he won and I voted for him too o!
I just hope you don't regret your decision...
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by Chiaka(f): 11:01am On Apr 13, 2015
homegirl1:
Wike u are the man. I mean the real man. thank you very much for defeating Amechi the Foolish mole who sold his brother for a pot of porridge. I believe that if Amechi had supported Jonathan Rivers state presidential results would have been higher than what they got from there. pls wike be good to Rivers people so that they will see you as their leader.
thank you for defeating Amechi not even Dakuku.

So anywhere PDP wins is rigging and anywhere APC wins is without rigging. Stupid talk!

2 Likes

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by clevvermind(m): 11:01am On Apr 13, 2015
Sacramento4real:

Pdp dead in Nigeria grin
we are coming back again. we own the oil. apc is not needed in ss and se. ok.

1 Like

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by gragraboy: 11:02am On Apr 13, 2015
justi4jesu:

Rivers people decided, voted and we're presently celebrating our Governor-elect...abeg go and park well at Amaechi/Dakuku's house...that's if he knows you...

I know.....that is why i say i pity you people
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by sammhi(m): 11:02am On Apr 13, 2015
Willie2015:

GEJ lost simply because of incompetence and not due to his ethnic minority. If GEJ performed, Nigerian will have giving him another ticket.
An average Nigerian that voted him in 2011 is simply not willing to vote for him in 2015.

GEJ team slept and dozed off, while the opposition team were working tirelessly to create a formidable team. If Buhari could pull over 12m votes in 2011, its not a rocket science to know that APC could pull off a win assisted by GEJ poor performance across board. He still got good votes from the SW but lost in the NC squarely. Opposition was smart to have picked an acceptable candidate given GEJ romance with churches.

There is no way ethnicity and religion will be totally removed from politics however the truth is that the opposition team was better prepared this time and also assisted by the poor performance of GEJ.

what is your definition of performance...? please tell me something else.? ROADS,AVAITION, AGRIC, RIALWAYS, POWER, EDUCATION, RULE OF LAW, FAIR ELECTIONS AND ELECTORAL PROCESS ETC in four years. What did OBJ achieve in his first four years ...nothing ..it was in second term he was able to do something.... yet GEJ was saddled with BOKO HARAM ETC
check the voting pattern in north in 2011 and in 2015..for GMb no difference...why ?
my point is what is our definition of performance? GEJ not biddng to the wishes of TINUBU and OBJ..forget all these crap of performance. If GEJ WAS Hausa they would have voted him and he would probably pick Yoruba or ibo as running mate and that is it..so tell me something else
APC is a devilish party ..it is more like the PDP under OBJ devilish and evil minded ...
GEJ despite his obvious weakness was trying to build a PDP free from BRIDANGE , WIN AT ALL COST, LACK OF RESPCT FOR RULE OF LAW etc
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by treasuremi1(m): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2015
sammhi:

Lol, I just laughed at ur first point : TINUBU HAD A SECRET DEAL WITH GEJ. U ppl can be so funny. Yorubas are progressives and have a liberal hearts. We voted GEJ in 2011 because we thought he would perform and shun corruption. I rmbr vividly my dad and uncle saying, Jonathan knows the suffering of the masses, he will perform. But corruption and impunity have been high on the increase ; NOBODY IS CHECKING ANYBODY IN HIS GOVT. CORRUPTION HAS MILKED THIS COUNTRY DRY.
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by sammhi(m): 11:04am On Apr 13, 2015
martineverest:
Hahahaha...hearing did for d first time....were u dere wen tinubu and gej signed d pact?
believe what you want to ...ibut ask yourself why ACN candidate got no significant vote in Yoruba land in 2011 /?
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by sammhi(m): 11:05am On Apr 13, 2015
treasuremi1:

Lol, I just laughed at ur first point : TINUBU HAD A SECRET DEAL WITH GEJ. U ppl can be so funny. Yorubas are progressives and have a liberal hearts. We voted GEJ in 2011 because we thought he would perform and shun corruption. I rmbr vividly my dad and uncle saying, Jonathan knows the suffering of the masses, he will perform. But corruption and impunity have been high on the increase ; NOBODY IS CHECKING ANYBODY IN HIS GOVT. CORRUPTION HAS MILKED THIS COUNTRY DRY.

AND YOUR LAGOS is not reeling of corruption..?

1 Like

Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by treasuremi1(m): 11:06am On Apr 13, 2015
sammhi:

believe what you want to ...ibut ask yourself why ACN candidate got no significant vote in Yoruba land in 2011 /?
Because yorubas put their trust in GEJ! Get that straight. We believed the acn candidate has nothing to offer, even though he was in tinubu's party. U don't know us
Re: Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State by treasuremi1(m): 11:07am On Apr 13, 2015
sammhi:

AND YOUR LAGOS is not reeling of corruption..?
But my Lagos is performing and progressing. Unlike my Nigeria under GEJ

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Rashida Bello Involved In A Motor Accident / Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) / Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.