Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Make Money Through The Social Media!!! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Make Money Through The Social Media!!! (2724 Views)

Make Money Through Federal Government Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 8:04am On Apr 13, 2015
A lot of people go on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, BBM, Instagram, etc, spend money on MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION shocked and make no Dime at the end of the day.
Some people have hundreds of friends on Facebook alone, some have over a thousand shocked shocked
These are your Social Capital shocked shocked shocked
The information you will get from me is not taught in schools.
You are taught in school and at home: Go to school, get good grades, get a good and high paying job and save!
Well that has been the PARADIGM, but I tell you that is not the way to do it.
PARADIGM: is the habitual way of life of people which is passed on from Generation to Generation. ...
Well like my mentor and coach will say: "Before you can transform the wallet of a Poor man to Rich, you need to Transform his SPIRIT". ..(Robert Kiyosaki)
Read my Signature. ...
Drop in your emails to get empowered today and make a Paradigm shift as to elevate your belief system, cos many believe where they're is where they should be, but that's your PARADIGM.
CHANGE IT!

For instance, your guy in the US finds a huge market for Garri out there, sends you money to procure a 40feeter worth of the product, will you say because you are not a farmer then you let such opportunity pass you by?
Someone said something that caught my attention, "so long a business opportunity is not ILLEGAL and does not involve LOSS OF LIFE, it's worth doing".

Henceforth, I'll like people who would be signing up for this Entrepreneurship info to first go through the article in the link below, cos I'd love everyone to be on the same page, no deviation.
Hope U'd understand?

Please click and read this great article on a great concept...
https://www.nairaland.com/2275270/million-dollar-idea
Please do me a great favour today by re broadcasting this information.
Thanks for your time and happy viewing shocked shocked shocked
Get details from my Signature. ...
Have a wonderful day

Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by Housecare: 8:07am On Apr 13, 2015
Oolaboyin@yahoo.com
Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by williams080: 9:36am On Apr 13, 2015
kennethkaycee:
A lot of people go on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, BBM, Instagram, etc, spend money on MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION shocked and make no Dime at the end of the day.
Some people have hundreds of friends on Facebook alone, some have over a thousand shocked shocked
These are your Social Capital shocked shocked shocked
The information you will get from me is not taught in schools.
You are taught in school and at home: Go to school, get good grades, get a good and high paying job and save!
Well that has been the PARADIGM, but I tell you that is not the way to do it.
PARADIGM: is the habitual way of life of people which is passed on from Generation to Generation. ...
Well like my mentor and coach will say: "Before you can transform the wallet of a Poor man to Rich, you need to Transform his SPIRIT". ..(Robert Kiyosaki)
Read my Signature. ...
Drop in your emails to get empowered today and make a Paradigm shift as to elevate your belief system, cos many believe where they're is where they should be, but that's your PARADIGM.
CHANGE IT!
Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by williams080: 9:42am On Apr 13, 2015
Pls this is my email address williamsblessing04@gmail.com pls I don't Want to live in Paradigm again
Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 10:01am On Apr 13, 2015
Check out your emails, info sent grin
Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
Keep it coming cool
Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by debbydee(f): 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
adedoyinblessing@yahoo.com
Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by Boltit(f): 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
elizatun18@gmail.com
Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
Seen, check out your inbox now shocked cool
Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 6:51am On Apr 14, 2015
Hello, house, good morning.
Let's do it agains today grin
Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 8:26am On Apr 15, 2015
Join the Young Entrepreneurs all around the world by sharing this information with people around you. grin

Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 6:48am On Apr 16, 2015
Pick up your own copy of the free training DVDS today!
Call me for yours cool
Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 11:07am On Apr 16, 2015
Book a one-on-one meeting with me for your free Training also you can meet up with me in the Lagos State University (LASU) for a chat up on this.
Currently on a business tour, book me for the next city which may be your own city, let me come in person and we rub minds on how to pioneer this biz in your name for the State where you REP.

Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 8:05am On Apr 17, 2015
Good morning, it's yet another beautiful day.
Let's do it again today as to improve our financial stand point.
Information is Power. ...
Be informed shocked

Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hope you guys had a great day.
Let's make it a date tomorrow. ...
Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 7:57am On Apr 18, 2015
Good morning,
it's yet another beautiful day!
Happy weekend grin kiss

Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 7:18am On Apr 20, 2015
Good morning, it's a beautiful day again and the start of a new week.
The decisions you make today, determines your tomorrow.
be wise to change your Paradigm today.
Have a wonderful week ahead cool
Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 7:25am On Apr 22, 2015
cool
Good morning grin
Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
grin
Good evening all shocked cool

Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 7:42am On Apr 23, 2015
Your phone in hand is it an Asset or Liability?
Good morning cool shocked

Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ideas are all popping up each second in my head, and you're privileged to be with the right team...I guess you will also like to take a look at this right here...

https://www.nairaland.com/2275270/million-dollar-idea

Do have yourself a nice rest of the day

Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hope U are having a great weekend grin

Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by Sokwo(m): 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 7:07am On Apr 27, 2015
Good morning all.
Check out your inbox as all mails have been sent.
Have a wonderful week ahead cool

Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by Kayyhe(m): 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
pls kindly send to me
Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 10:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
Sent cool
Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 7:56am On May 01, 2015
Good morning,
Happy Worker's Day grin
Quote for the day. ...

Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by DrViviSarj(f): 1:44pm On May 04, 2015
vivi_sarj@yahoo.com
Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 7:11am On May 06, 2015
sent cool

Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by Musyus(m): 5:57am On May 08, 2015
This is my e-mail address: phatyus79@gmail.com pls, help me out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Need Best Alfa To All Your Problems? / Paypal Funds For Sell (USA Verified Account). Serious Buyers Only!!! / Gas Tanks For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.