Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

When I Began To Detest The Feminist Movement - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When I Began To Detest The Feminist Movement (475 Views)

Easter Celebration: Lagos Lifts Order On Restristion Of Movement / Which Romancelander Do You Detest Most ? / Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Began To Detest The Feminist Movement by elhakiimed(m): 8:26am On Apr 13, 2015
The feminist movement that began in late nineteen century was aimed at ensuring the financial, social and
cultural inequalities surrounding women is addressed,the voice on reproductive rights, domestic
violence , maternity leave, equal pay,women's suffrage, sexual harassment , and
sexual violence.

I used to believe this is a noble cause until I saw the pattern by which the issues are addressed, the manner of their protest run toward the degradation of women's hard earn reputation,it is no more surprise to see women on street in Europe unclad protesting for the right of women in the MiddleEast who have their sexuality under their control.

The feminist movement have been hijacked for politics and lust. Is it the fight for freedom(eg of dress) that get sexuality out of their control, or abortion that makes men treat them like pound of flesh with enough STD to take home,or massive protest on women seclusion with no plan for their protection,advocate for reproductive rights ( like lesbianism) which is dangerous and only promise our extinction?

It is my wish that this writing get to as many feminist as possible.
Please do not hesitate to share.
Re: When I Began To Detest The Feminist Movement by falconey(m): 8:28am On Apr 13, 2015
OP I am inclining to agree with ya but I rather not.
Re: When I Began To Detest The Feminist Movement by francizy(m): 8:28am On Apr 13, 2015
Well, in my case, I feel women should have equal rights as males do. Although some women abuse these rights abroad. When you will cry for females is when you see them dealt with for being molested like in the case of a women who was raped in Saudi Arabia and instead of the man receiving punishment, the woman was the one at the receiving end.

If that be the case, then all he-goats over there will be on the look out for girls/women to rape. What's the difference between male and female if not for the reproductive organs? So why then will women be treated like lower class animals?
Re: When I Began To Detest The Feminist Movement by pTomz(m): 8:28am On Apr 13, 2015
dis is seriousundecided

real feminists died years bak + d radical ones
so wat we hv naw is some bunch of confused hypocrites wandering d streets t0pless in d name of feminism to lead way esp fr lesbianism undecided
Re: When I Began To Detest The Feminist Movement by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 13, 2015
The problem with feminism is that it's been hijacked by dimwits: a feminist even aborted her pregnancy when she found out the baby was a boy...says girls are better. Heaven knows how many more _retards like her are out there. Such movements only serve to give psychos an umbrella to converge under, same goes for terrorism. When you take a good look at these people, you find out they have very troubled minds.
Re: When I Began To Detest The Feminist Movement by tintingz(m): 8:50am On Apr 13, 2015
Feminism/feminist of the past is not the same as present feminism.

Feminism of today are filled with hatred, hypocrisy.

The ideology/movement has been changed by hate female-mongers

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Transgender Shows Off Her New Face After Surgery Went Wrong / What're The Best Bodybuilding Supplements For Novices? / Do You Have Enemies? Who Are They? And What Have They Done To Earn The Tittle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.