Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,314 members, 7,957,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:11 PM

The Next INEC Chairman? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Next INEC Chairman? (775 Views)

Who Succeds Jega As The Next INEC Boss? By Gafar Abiola Raji / Breaking News!!!! Professor Jega Resigned As Inec Chairman / Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Next INEC Chairman? by Rilikoko(m): 8:32am On Apr 13, 2015
Based on report that the current INEC chairman,Prof Jega said he will not be returning as the chairman.which I think is very laudable having conducted two national elections,he needs to bow out when the ovation is loudest.
To the main question,who should be the next INEC chairman? I believe this is one major position NLanders and Nigerians in general are interested in.If am asked,I would say Mr Mike Igini.He is the present INEC REC for Edo state,a very disciplined and straightforward man I have known long before he was made a commissioner, a lawyer by profession and human activist.
NLanders can nominate other suitable candidates you have in mind too,who knows who is reading abi.It is important we continue to consolidate on the gains of our electoral process by appointing the right people to man this sensitive post
Re: The Next INEC Chairman? by Rilikoko(m): 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wetin dey happen NLanders,una just dey view without commenting.....let's have your opinions on the said issue,thank you

(1) (Reply)

Inec Collided With Okorocha To Rip Election In Favour Of APC / Abia: Gov-elect Ikpeazu Puts Otti On Blast For Heading To Election Tribunal / Akinwunmi Ambode’s Shocking Secret Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.