Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Abians Write Protest Letter To Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abians Write Protest Letter To Goodluck Jonathan (1424 Views)

Ignore Ogah’s Illegal Certificate, I’m Still Governor – Ikpeazu To Abians / Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic / Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abians Write Protest Letter To Goodluck Jonathan by henchamb(m): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2015
Dear President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
Greetings to you in the marchless name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Please Sir, we the people of Abia state are calling upon you to look into the matter befallen upon us by the Governor of Abia State Gov TA Oji.
During the last gubernatorial election held on the 11th of April, the opposition party contestant won almost all the local governments across the state, there was joy and tremendous jubilation across every corner as the rulling party of over 16yrs will give way for the peoples mandate, but lo and behold Sir, your subjects in PDP Olisa Mentu, Gov TA Oji, Okezie Ikpeazu the PDP candidate and your new minister of defense col Akobundu rtd stormed the inec office Umuahia last night and held the INEC REC Mrs Oko hostage threating her life to announce PDP as the winner or....
Your excellency Sir, we the people of Abia state voted APGA en masse and voted you for presidency, we love you Sir and we know you're a Man of peace so for these and many more we call upon you to call your subjects to order as the city is boiling hot now and citizens are ready to die for what they believe.
For the shed of Nigerian blood you conceded defeat and made that call that has given you all the honor and accolades no African leader has had. Same has has being the case in Lagos state, IMO state and other states were PDP lost election. We the people of Abia are asking why same call can't be made by the incumbent government, I taught that was a legacy you left for the party and all concerned to emulate. Why is Abia state different, why must things be done the other way, Why can't the PDP of Abia make same call.
Now are we all going to die and perish in Abia state because what is about happening today the 13th of April may lead to that, the city is boiling hot as I type this letter, protest is about to commence, youths have signed there death warrants and vows have being made. They have said NO to intimidation and ready to face the battalions bare handed if need be.
Am sad as I type as I do not want a life lost, a copper was already killed in my local government and many more may ensue. Will you kindly use your good office to call all concerned to order so peace may reign and possible ask Olisa Mentu to vacate Abia state to his state Enugu or return to his duty post Abuja.
We need change too in Abia as change is the key word in Nigerian polity today.
Thank you sir for reading and taking immediate action.
May your years be great on earth.
In Jesus name. Amen!
CONCERNED ABIANS

1 Like

Re: Abians Write Protest Letter To Goodluck Jonathan by Sloan: 8:47am On Apr 13, 2015
Very poor English and writeup from Abia, is that the best you've got?

GEJ does not give a shaite about Labour or APGA and this is just the payback for supporting incompetence. Let PDP have Abia as prize for the good works of Orji and past government and may the new government perform 10 X less than Orji. If you don't like it, move to Anambra, just don't cross the bridge going West!

3 Likes

Re: Abians Write Protest Letter To Goodluck Jonathan by Raiders: 8:57am On Apr 13, 2015
PDP is going to win Abia state. Abians love GEJ and PDP so they should continue to enjoy PDP transformation while other states like Imo and other APC states experience the benefit of APC and change

1 Like

Re: Abians Write Protest Letter To Goodluck Jonathan by ELTON123(m): 8:59am On Apr 13, 2015
If t.A orji wins there is gonna be blood shed
Re: Abians Write Protest Letter To Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 13, 2015
I thought Jonathan is your brother? bloody mofos that can't think for once. now it's time to taste the pudding you have being cooking. Jonathan will work with his inlaw TA to make sure okezie becomes the governor of abia. If you make noise, GEJ your hero will send military to fire your sorry arses.

My people being So sentimental to death.

2 Likes

Re: Abians Write Protest Letter To Goodluck Jonathan by henchamb(m): 9:21am On Apr 13, 2015
Sloan:
Very poor English and writeup from Abia, is that the best you've got?

GEJ does not give a shaite about Labour or APGA and this is just the payback for supporting incompetence. Let PDP have Abia as prize for the good works of Orji and past government and may the new government perform 10 X less than Orji. If you don't like it, move to Anambra, just don't cross the bridge going West!

as for the poor grammar, it obvious that the writer hurriedly wrote this.

abia deserves good governance. pity the people over there
Re: Abians Write Protest Letter To Goodluck Jonathan by henchamb(m): 9:22am On Apr 13, 2015
shachris:
I thought Jonathan is your brother? bloody mofos that can't think for once. now it's time to taste the pudding you have being cooking. Jonathan will work with his inlaw TA to make sure okezie becomes the governor of abia. If you make noise, GEJ your hero will send military to fire your sorry arses.

My people being So sentimental to death.

pity your brothers over there biko. no be their fault, na AZIKIWE cover their eyes
Re: Abians Write Protest Letter To Goodluck Jonathan by Super1759: 9:27am On Apr 13, 2015
I am disappointed with Goodluck when it comes to Abia state. Despite the cries of the masses EV even as a President, he gives no hoot about it rather he even gave that thief National award! Goodluck. The masses are suffering up till now,since 16yrs that I have been in ABA,the major road has not been touched. Rather on daily bases,traders and Biz men pay asepa and development revenue. Goodluck is just interested in where oil gollups. The prayer of the of the masses will be heard. God that rescued people of Israel is still alive
Re: Abians Write Protest Letter To Goodluck Jonathan by chrisair101: 9:30am On Apr 13, 2015
Otti is the man we voted for, not T. A candidate. We can not agree.
Re: Abians Write Protest Letter To Goodluck Jonathan by galadima77(m): 9:50am On Apr 13, 2015
its only 4 years na haba!!! if u wanted pdp for Nigerians at d center den embrace it in ur state na sho!!!

pdp must win Abia o!!!

(1) (Reply)

Almajiri Votes Kicked Jonathan Out Of Aso Rock, Says Kwankwaso / Message To Wike From Progressive Northern Community In Rivers State / Miss Japan: First Mixed-race Winner Provokes Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.