Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) (2080 Views)

Advice: My Father Didn't Train Me In The University,should I Forgive Him? / Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? / Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) by Jwonder4eva: 8:43am On Apr 13, 2015
A guy opened a thread about women who cohabited in the university and so many people where trashing the guy... I still find it hard to believe that a sensible person would support such act? ... Ask yourself,

1) If the parents of those girls find out their daughters are living with a guy will they be happy? . I know no parent will send his or her child to school without giving them money for accommodation, so why the hell should you be living with a guy??
2) Can those girls boldly tell their future husbands that they lived with a guy in school for more than 2years
3) What if you guys have a misunderstanding were will you sleep?.... Oh! You will run to your friends house who was wise enough not to spend her accommodation money with a boy.

And to those foolish guys! God will judge, better make sure you marry those girls or else it will never be well with you. After bleeping that girl for two to three years,you will now dump her for another guy to marry..You must be mad!!!!..

And for those saying they have lost their value, abeg stop that nonsense jare! There are some girls who don't live with guys but get bleeped almost everyday.

FINALLY! My advice to all those girls in this nonsense act,

A guy can have sex 20 times, it will not change the shape of his Dick but for girls we know the thing will expand pass Lekki Toll Gate and alum won't hold it forever, so stop and move out of his house. You staying with him will only lead to you guys have sex like dog's and its your body that will suffer it, the foolish guy will only suffer financial,(that's if he is not sharp) cause i know the sharp one's will still be collecting money from you..

Please use your brain....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) by sweettease(f): 9:54am On Apr 13, 2015
Really? And you couldn't post your opinion on that thread, you had to open your own thread.

Notice me complex undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) by K9blunt(f): 10:11am On Apr 13, 2015
it is every lady and guy that cohabitate that must have sex with each other and should be condemned! op your thinking should be employed by GMB . grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
Relax my friend, don't judge too much
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
K9blunt:
is it every lady and guy that cohabitate that must have sex with each other ? common your thinking should really change.

So would they avoid it? Even two different coloured materials diffuse together.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) by K9blunt(f): 8:42am On Apr 14, 2015
theAtheist101:

So would they avoid it? Even two different coloured materials diffuse together.
discipline brother, its all about discipline, don't let other people dictate your life that this is how you will behave if you do this. there are people that cohabitate and have nothing like sex happening at all.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 14, 2015
K9blunt:

discipline brother, its all about discipline, don't let other people dictate your life that this is how you will behave if you do this. there are people that cohabitate and have nothing like sex happening at all.

Hmm, discipline! It is very easy to write or talk about, but very hard to execute. Why did the two decide to live together? People don't just go on the street to pick a roommate. There must have been a physical attraction between them, for them to agree to stay together. Naturally, sexual tension would build up, and all that is needed is just for the more forward one to approach the other.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) by K9blunt(f): 11:28am On Apr 14, 2015
theAtheist101:

Hmm, discipline! It is very easy to write or talk about, but very hard to execute. Why did the two decide to live together? People don't just go on the street to pick a roommate. There must have been a physical attraction between them, for them to agree to stay together. Naturally, sexual tension would build up, and all that is needed is just for the more forward one to approach the other.

i will still insist that its all about discipline. of course you don't go picking roommates on the streets. you guys must have been close or just good friends and decided to save expenses arranged to live together sharing the bills equally. its not by force to sleep with each other because some close myopic minded people believe that sex must be involved.

and by the way. when a lady friend zones you, Oyo for you except you wan rape am.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) by K9blunt(f): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2015
theAtheist101:

[/quote]
i will still insist that its all about discipline. of course you don't go picking roommates on the streets. you guys must have been close or just good friends and decided to save expenses arranged to live together sharing the bills equally. its not by force to sleep with each other because some close myopic minded people believe that sex must be involved.

and by the way. when a lady friend zones you, Oyo
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
K9blunt:

and by the way. when a lady friend zones you, Oyo

Okay o. You win! I would be very pleased if you could prove me wrong, by staying with me for 2 weeks. Lol!
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) by K9blunt(f): 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
theAtheist101:

Okay o. You win! I would be very pleased if you could prove me wrong, by staying with me for 2 weeks. Lol!
bros I de fear my maley biko. hold your blood. tongue

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) by Wendy80(f): 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
K9blunt:
is it every lady and guy that cohabitate that must have sex with each other ? common your thinking should really change.

My Dear, it's only for a while b4 they start having sex. Body no be firewood, except they are blood relation.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) by K9blunt(f): 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
Wendy80:

My Dear, it's only for a while b4 they start having sex. Body no be firewood, except they are blood relation.
true, but I still disagree they must have sex. am arguing this because I know someone that cohabited with a lady and never had sex with her and they stayed together for 3good years . so its discipline sister.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) by raumdeuter: 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
K9blunt:
true, but I still disagree they must have sex. am arguing this because I know someone that cohabited with a lady and never had sex with her and they stayed together for 3good years . so its discipline sister.

The guy is probably GAYY

So the girl go dey change for your front everyday and night sleep for the same bed and nothing

Na style style "jarunpa" dey stretch your hand and leg anyhow until una start

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) by AZeD1(m): 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
Jwonder4eva:
I know no parent will send his or her child to school without giving them money for accommodation, so why the hell should you be living with a guy??
Do you think it is everybody in school that was sponsored by the parents or even sponsored at all?

Internet warriors like you just talk rubbish because someone paid for your fees and so you assume everyone has it easy like you.

I know peeps that have been sponsoring themselves as well as their siblings since the age of 15 and you aren't fit to lick the sole of their shoes.

Until your walk in someone shoes, don't f**k**g judge.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) by Wendy80(f): 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
K9blunt:

Ds pple u know pls what are they to each other? I'm curious.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) by Wendy80(f): 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
raumdeuter:

The guy is probably GAYY

So the girl go dey change for your front everyday and night sleep for the same bed and nothing

Hahahaha grin that's why I asked her d relationship btw ds two.

That was how 2 of my friends met thru me and d guy wanted to date d babe but she told me she isn't really down with d guy so she can't date him. This was like 3years ago oh. While gisting with my hubby early ds year, one gist led to another and he told me those 2pple had sex I didn't believe it. He said the Guy told him it just happened but they didn't date. He kept it from me until now meanwhile she neva mentioned it even when we talk about him but I noticed she's a little bit uncomfortable when hs named is mentioned. How much more able body Man and woman living 2geda for years, not days oh grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) by K9blunt(f): 8:49am On Apr 15, 2015
Wendy80:

Ds pple u know pls what are they to each other? I'm curious.
my brother and his friend he just met
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) by K9blunt(f): 8:52am On Apr 15, 2015
raumdeuter:

The guy is probably GAYY

walai if I catch you eh....lol

when she wants to dress up, he leaves apartment same thing she does when he wants to dress up.
no be every guy go be like you, okoro. tongue
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) by Wendy80(f): 9:27am On Apr 15, 2015
K9blunt:

my brother and his friend he just met

My question was 'what are they to each other'
And ur reply doesn't sound like they're dating or lovers.
Maybe they were just flatmates
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) by K9blunt(f): 9:54am On Apr 15, 2015
Wendy80:

My question was 'what are they to each other'
And ur reply doesn't sound like they're dating or lovers.
Maybe they were just flatmates

NNE they were friends , platonic abi casual, just friends. if you say flatmates is that not the same with cohabitation or am I missing something here undecided
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) by Wendy80(f): 10:27am On Apr 15, 2015
K9blunt:

NNE they were friends , platonic abi casual, just friends. if you say flatmates is that not the same with cohabitation or am I missing something here undecided

What the op is talking about is boyfriend and girlfriend who live 2geda in higher institution which is very common 2day. There's no way such pple won't be having sex as long as they're dating/lovers, that's what I'm talking about. I know pple who are just flatmates and nothing is between them
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) by K9blunt(f): 10:46am On Apr 15, 2015
Wendy80:

What the op is talking about is boyfriend and girlfriend who live 2geda in higher institution which is very common 2day. There's no way such pple won't be having sex as long as they're dating/lovers, that's what I'm talking about. I know pple who are just flatmates and nothing is between them

oh my bad! cry

that wan go hard o. I understand now.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) by Myself2(m): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2015
Edited
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) by Myself2(m): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2015
K9blunt:

Are you high or something?
A guy and a baby cohabiting in late teens and early/mid twenties when adrenaline and all the hormones are budding in overdrive and you say they won't have sex??
Please edit that rubbish before I woze you.
Even if na gay and lesbo dem go nyash one day

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) by K9blunt(f): 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
Myself2:

Are you high or something?
A guy and a baby cohabiting in late teens and early/mid twenties when adrenaline and all the hormones are budding in overdrive and you say they won't have sex??
Please edit that rubbish before I woze you.
Even if na gay and lesbo dem go nyash one day
blood of gawd!
no vex.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) by Jwonder(m): 7:06am On Apr 16, 2015
AZeD1:

Do you think it is everybody in school that was sponsored by the parents or even sponsored at all?

Internet warriors like you just talk rubbish because someone paid for your fees and so you assume everyone has it easy like you.

I know peeps that have been sponsoring themselves as well as their siblings since the age of 15 and you aren't fit to lick the sole of their shoes.

Until your walk in someone shoes, don't f**k**g judge.
So because you sponsor yourself in school you should cohabit with a guy... Plsss dnt try justifying this nonsense, what happened to female roommates or have they all finished in school..

And i also know peeps how sponsor themselves in school and live alone cause they have jobs they do after school....
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) by Jwonder(m): 7:12am On Apr 16, 2015
Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Mynd44 please una knw naa
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) by Jwonder(m): 7:27am On Apr 16, 2015
K9blunt:
it is every lady and guy that cohabitate that must have sex with each other and should be condemned! op your thinking should be employed by GMB . grin

U must be high!!!!!! Am happy people replied u
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) by K9blunt(f): 8:42am On Apr 16, 2015
Jwonder:

U must be high!!!!!! Am happy people replied u
me too, now that you're happy , go and drink origin and relax. tongue

(1) (Reply)

The 'disturbing' Photo That Has The Internet Talking / This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Just Made My Day... / Side Chick Jumps From 2 Storey Window To Avoid Being Caught By The Man's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.