Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,044 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home (42231 Views)

FRSC Officials Observe Early Morning Exercise / Camel Leads Soldiers Out For Early Morning Exercise In Lagos. / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
felix281:
Would never forgive him for what?...if u hold any personal difference with him,na you know oooo,he doesnt even know you are existing....is he the worest governor during his tenure?..go and get something doing buddy.

Poor sentence construction...beneficiary of poor governance in Anambra shocked
Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by Kellygold(f): 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
Peter Obi made significant changes in Anambra, no doubt about this.

Inverter plus battery for only N100,000. Free delivery and Installation within Lagos.
ww.inverterandbattery.com

Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by francizy(m): 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Just chose to ignore her like oneeast advised ozoigbondu on another guy who's running his mouth on the thread...

I have just come to see that most of these folks just hate someone naturally not because of what the person did or did not do but because hatred and frustration are innate in them...

Go through the thread and you see people spewing venomous remarks even those who seemingly aren't sure of their tomorrow or who are currently unemployed pouring their frustrations out on him...most have not been to Anambra or know how his administration was like...Just normal hatred for Jonathan, his supporters and all SE/SS...

Thanks oneeast for this update on Peter Obi...he remains my boss always...nice week to all...

LoL.. I told you what might have gone down between freeglobe and Peter Obi.. Possibly, Obi broke her heart and she can't seem to get over it. It's now left for you to help her mend her heart... grin
Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by aviazuva: 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
He is exercising so that he can defect,

But sai Baba has said babu
Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
francizy:

LoL.. I told you what might have gone down between freeglobe and Peter Obi.. Possibly, Obi broke her heart and she can't seem to get over it. It's now left for you to help her mend her heart... grin

That's her cup of tea...but didn't she know Peter Obi is married and her ebongi is temporary but the permanent ebongi is at home tongue that's if my man did that oo... mehn she deserves whatever...btw I don't do tukunbo...I no send tokunbo at all at all tongue
grin grin
Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by Pchinak: 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sir Peter Obi....It shall be well with you.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by francizy(m): 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

That's her cup of tea...but didn't she know Peter Obi is married and her ebongi is temporary but the permanent ebongi is at home tongue that's if my man did that oo... mehn she deserves whatever...btw I don't do tukunbo...I no send tokunbo at all at all tongue
grin grin

Make I hear say she be tokunbo.. Women are always brand new depending on how they package themselves.. grin
Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by Cyjetty: 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
Champele:
First of all,you sound like you are crying. Second,you sound like a loser. Third, you sound like APGA.lol. Peter my man is a political scientist,for your information. His history as governor alone can make him president tomorrow. And i don't see him seeking for appointment from apshi*t,he is a good business man and doing pretty well in his business. By the way,let me open my bottle of HERO while waiting for your blabbs.haha.

Maybe Peter Obi can be PRESIDENT OF AGULU TOWN UNION but not much else, so get off that cheap stuff you are drinking.
Peter Obi, a political scientist? My friend, This loser made a third class in Philosophy.
His Laundered image as governor? Bros, don't forget that his past as a drug baron continues to haunt him, and he still continues to
Pay off many of his 'boys' who served jail terms for him without squealing.
He will surprise you by his well known penchant for creeping through the corridors of power. This goon will praise sing for ANY government
To get an appointment.
The way things are going, He will soon be vying to become LG chairman in Agulu. Or better still he may return to his 'good business' of cocaine dealing. Bros, check that bottle of Hero to make sure it is not expired like it's peddler Peter Obi.
Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
francizy:

Make I hear say she be tokunbo.. Women are always brand new depending on how they package themselves.. grin

As in Ash^wo change base e go become chassis levels grin
Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by Alexander001(m): 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
chymystique:
Shame on Mr. Peter Obi the HypoCrite and a sore Loser!.. APGA won majority of the seats in AHOA after all his propagandas and divisive speeches Forgetting that Chief Willie he imposed on Anambra people is an action Governor and is performing better than he did in his 8yrs.. He really needs the exerCise to keep his HBP low and to live longer... He should Just go park one side biko.
thanks for that..everybody is praising this man like he did wonders in anambra state, awka is just a glorified village like ngige described it, very dirty and to make matter worst, he is having serious problem with obiano. Wille is seriously building an airport in aguleri
Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by Champele(m): 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
Cyjetty:
Maybe Peter Obi can be PRESIDENT OF AGULU TOWN UNION but not much else, so get off that cheap stuff you are drinking.
Peter Obi, a political scientist? My friend, This loser made a third class in Philosophy.
His Laundered image as governor? Bros, don't forget that his past as a drug baron continues to haunt him, and he still continues to
Pay off many of his 'boys' who served jail terms for him without squealing.
He will surprise you by his well known penchant for creeping through the corridors of power. This goon will praise sing for ANY government
To get an appointment.
The way things are going, He will soon be vying to become LG chairman in Agulu. Or better still he may return to his 'good business' of cocaine dealing. Bros, check that bottle of Hero to make sure it is not expired like it's peddler Peter Obi.

lol,i was expecting that. Meanwhile im i my fourth bottle now. Hero!nmaya any.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by francizy(m): 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

As in Ash^wo change base e go become chassis levels grin

Mbanu.. Esoro kwa'm kwu nka

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by Cyjetty: 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Champele:
lol,i was expecting that. Meanwhile im i my fourth bottle now. Hero!nmaya any.

Nobody can ever get drunk on Hero. That explains why you are on your fourth bottle and all it has done to you is affect your spelling capabilities. Hero beer is like dishwater. I repeat, check to see that those bottles of Hero you have consumed are not expired like Peter Obi's political career.
Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
francizy:

Mbanu.. Esoro kwa'm kwu nka

You wan deny me
Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by francizy(m): 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

You wan deny me

If na that side, I don deny you finish oh..

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by NZEGWUAGU(m): 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
All you kids wasting your valuable time insulting Peter Obi should know he is already an accomplished man. He is made to the point that his children's children will lack nothing in life. The house in Onitsha is just one of the numerous houses he has in Nigeria and elsewhere in the world. Bob marley said it is only a foolish dog that barks at a flying bird and I am afraid by your actions and utterances on this page you have carved a niche of foolishness for yourselves. Use your time wisely!
Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by mensdept: 12:00am On Apr 14, 2015
NZEGWUAGU:
All you kids wasting your valuable time insulting Peter Obi should know he is already an accomplished man. He is made to the point that his children's children will lack nothing in life. The house in Onitsha is just one of the numerous houses he has in Nigeria and elsewhere in the world. Bob marley said it is only a foolish dog that barks at a flying bird and I am afraid by your actions and utterances on this page you have carved a niche of foolishness for yourselves. Use your time wisely!

Accomplished in what way? Having numerous houses and spending hours getting to them due to poor roads and bad security? Or is it that a Mallam from Katsina can now dictate to you where and fro you can go, or where you can participate in national discourse if you are not APC?

Or the fact that you can't fly internationally to and fro your region or have any world class structures in your region (besides hotel business)?

That's the difference between Oyibo and Africans. A rich Oyibo knows that no matter how many homes he has, his people have to be strong enough to defend his positions against outsiders, hence they develop their community, even if they loot along the way.
Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by Babatundetinubu: 12:53am On Apr 14, 2015
omonnakoda:
.What are we talking about and what are you saying? Did you comprehend what you read before spitting into the air and start howling
We are talking about getting value for money in Nigeria and you are talking about looting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y_bLL7ZGns

Omonnkoda......he is an nna......that is der mentality.... grin

On anoda thread.....another nna boy boasted dat.....nnas will enta d SW with one bag.......and leave with multi-storey........in two yrs.....so derfore dey r hardworkin.........someone responded n said to be able to do that......you must be a criminal..... grin

Dis is d mindset of d nnas.....we need dem to just go back n leave us alone......give dem biafruad....and keep dem there.... grin

A lot of dem who were brought up there......Der brains....r damaged.... grin
Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by redsun(m): 12:55am On Apr 14, 2015
The thief could pave Onitsha streets like he did to his yeye compound with the peoples stolen wealth.
Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by ogocology: 6:01am On Apr 14, 2015
Funny how we've come to view politics as a lifelong job. Peter had stuff doing before politics; lots of stuff at that. He still have stuff going; lots of them.
He isn't one of them jobless folks.
So he made some wrong calls based on his judgement at the time. So? Who doesn't make mistakes?
Willie is working... Is he really? Let him work harder

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by Cyjetty: 11:03am On Apr 14, 2015
@Ogocology. Yes, Peter had stuff doing before politics, lots of stuff, being his cocaine business. He has laundered this wealth to politics and beer production, shopping malls and trading. Let him face his business and new pastime of jogging to offload some of this loot from that bloated stomach.
Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by signz: 11:15am On Apr 14, 2015
bushdoc9919:

One thing about exercise....is that patience is key.

The belly won't come down overnight...but it will.

You just gave me hope cry
Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by felix281(m): 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
Keneking:

Poor sentence construction...beneficiary of poor governance in Anambra shocked
Noted, thank you.
Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
oneeast:
You need to walk down to his house and pay homage.. cheesy

Mmmm
Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by Arysexy(m): 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
Drugnibu urchins claimed he lives in Lagos.

Thank God this was posted in 2015.

All their lies bursted

1 Like

Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by my3name(m): 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
Loser jogging for Jonathan in 2019.

Anambra would never forgive this man cry
Your papa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) / Edo 2020: Ize-iyamu Leads Obaseki In Online Poll / Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.