Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home (42200 Views)

FRSC Officials Observe Early Morning Exercise / Camel Leads Soldiers Out For Early Morning Exercise In Lagos. / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by oneeast: 9:55am On Apr 13, 2015
Playing politics without bitterness. Congrats your excellency.. cheesy

You shall forever be remembered more especially what you did in our educational sector. Today, Anambra comes first in WAEC, JAMB, NECO and UNITY SCHOOL..

The greatest gift to mankind is education..

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 13, 2015
And so what?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by chumakk: 9:57am On Apr 13, 2015
His is testing his iPhone medical app to see if it is original

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by ozoigbondu: 10:01am On Apr 13, 2015
To think we live in the same street grin though he rarely at home undecided he was trying to turn into an Abuja based politician before GEJ lost.

Okwute welcome back from your Abuja sourjons

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by omonnakoda: 10:05am On Apr 13, 2015
Men! the quality of building work in Nigeria is shameful. If this is what you can get as governor(no doubt after spending millions) what hope for the middle class

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by oneeast: 10:10am On Apr 13, 2015
You need to walk down to his house and pay homage.. cheesy

ozoigbondu:
To think we live in the same street grin though he rarely at home

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by BabaNath(m): 10:12am On Apr 13, 2015
You mean to say a monumental failure roaming around his house?

8 Likes

Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by ozoigbondu: 10:16am On Apr 13, 2015
oneeast:
You need to walk down to his house and pay homage.. cheesy

With all that police trucks parked in front of there park one side biko but he is rarely around even if he is around nobody will know undecided

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by dkronicle(m): 10:16am On Apr 13, 2015
upon all the exercise his belly is still large...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by ozoigbondu: 10:18am On Apr 13, 2015
omonnakoda:
Men! the quality of building work in Nigeria is shameful. If this is what you can get as governor(no doubt after spending millions) what hope for the middle class

So you wanted him to loot the state blind and build mansions on a hilltop like OBJ and IBB undecided

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by oneeast: 10:22am On Apr 13, 2015
LOL..

For where the guy na very simple person. I have been there once though in the company of Val and other of his aides..

ozoigbondu:

With all that police truck parked in front of there park one side biko but he is rarely around even if he is around nobody will know undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by ozoigbondu: 10:27am On Apr 13, 2015
oneeast:
LOL..

For where the guy na very simple person. I have been there once though in the company of Val and other of his aides..

You came in company of someone and you expect me to just walk in just to greet him when it is quite diffcult to know when he is around

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by Zonacom(m): 10:33am On Apr 13, 2015
Freeglobe

1 Like

Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by omonnakoda: 10:34am On Apr 13, 2015
ozoigbondu:

So you wanted him to loot the state blind and build mansions on a hilltop like OBJ and IBB undecided
.What are we talking about and what are you saying? Did you comprehend what you read before spitting into the air and start howling
We are talking about getting value for money in Nigeria and you are talking about looting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y_bLL7ZGns

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 13, 2015
Loser jogging for Jonathan in 2019.

Anambra would never forgive this man cry

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by shaboti: 10:36am On Apr 13, 2015
Zonacom:
Freeglobe
lol. Ocho okwu!
Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by ozoigbondu: 10:38am On Apr 13, 2015
omonnakoda:
.What are we talking about and what are you saying? Did you comprehend what you read before spitting into the air and start howling

You talked about the low quality of the house and we know it is money that makes a good soup so you expected him to build a more quality house which means he should have looted more money

31 Likes

Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by oneeast: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2015
Why are you bothering yourself replying that 'nobody'? I wonder why he thinks the house is not a very quality mansion if not for attention-seeking. Stop giving him attention. Didn't you see how I skipped him to quote you earlier..?cheesy

ozoigbondu:

You talked about the low quality of the house and we know it is money that makes a good soup so you expected him to build a more quality house which means he should have looted more money

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by omonnakoda: 10:44am On Apr 13, 2015
ozoigbondu:

No that is your warped reasoning. You reason like a chicken. I was lamenting the plight of the MIDDLE CLASS and that was the POINT of my post not what Obi should build and the fact that building materials are overpriced IN NIGERIA and the poor QUALITY workmanship . I have no doubt that would have cost millions and still fails to impress that was the point. Compared to what I get where I live and in Nigeria it is a rip off in Nigeria you spend so much and get so little.
I edited my post so you can listen to the Fela song which describes you perfectly

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by oneeast: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2015
Okay, we have heard you. The house is a breath-taking massive mansion because I have been there. What you have seen is just the lawn/garden. Now move on to the next thread.. cool

omonnakoda:

No that is your warped reasoning. You reason like a chicken. I was lamenting the plight of the poor and the fact that building materials are overpriced IN NIGERIA and the poor QUALITY workmanship . I have no doubt that would have cost millions and still fails to impress that was the point. Compared to what I get where I live and in Nigeria it is a rip off in Nigeria you spend so much and get so little.
I edited my post so you can listen to the Fela song which describes you perfectly

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by ozoigbondu: 10:46am On Apr 13, 2015
oneeast:
Why are you bothering yourself replying that 'nobody'? I wonder why he thinks the house is not a very quality mansion if not for attention-seeking. Stop giving him attention. Didn't you see how I skipped him to quote you earlier.. cheesy

Thank you.....l should have never replyed that thing that wants governors to loot in order to build quality house

21 Likes

Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by Ama80(f): 10:46am On Apr 13, 2015
ozoigbondu:
To think we live in the same street grin though he rarely at home
nna Bar ekwerekwu omeriri na ochichi state assembly
Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by omonnakoda: 10:48am On Apr 13, 2015
oneeast:
Okay, we have heard you. Now move on to the next thread.. cool

Your father should move to the front of a very fast truck and stay there

1 Like

Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by oneeast: 10:53am On Apr 13, 2015
Nwanne leave matter for Mathias.. cheesy

Below was when the entire PDP went to lure him into their fold in the same Onitsha home.. cheesy

ozoigbondu:

Thank you.....l should have replyed that thing that wants governors to loot in order to build quality house

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by dridowu: 10:53am On Apr 13, 2015
Money is Good , his governance style is left for anambrians to judge .

1 Like

Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by ozoigbondu: 10:55am On Apr 13, 2015
oneeast:
Nwanne leave matter for Mathias..

Below is when entire PDP went to lure him into their fold in the same Onitsha mansion.. cheesy

l remember that day cars and police was everywhere.it was very annoying shaa but thats when he misfired though i like to think he defected in order not to control Obiano

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by chymystique(f): 10:59am On Apr 13, 2015
Shame on Mr. Peter Obi the HypoCrite and a sore Loser!.. APGA won majority of the seats in AHOA after all his propagandas and divisive speeches Forgetting that Chief Willie he imposed on Anambra people is an action Governor and is performing better than he did in his 8yrs.. He really needs the exerCise to keep his HBP low and to live longer... He should Just go park one side biko.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by Pavore9: 11:01am On Apr 13, 2015
oneeast:
Nwanne leave matter for Mathias.. cheesy

Below is when the entire PDP went to lure him into their fold in the same Onitsha home.. cheesy

That was the day, he entered 'one chance' bus! cheesy All those in the picture are no longer smiling politically because of the huge defeat they suffered. Truly, no one is promised tomorrow!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by oneeast: 11:08am On Apr 13, 2015
Yes my dear, politics can really break one down. I suffered emotional break down too when I was asked to step down for someone else last year. Do you know that the only reason I was given was that the fellow is older and much experienced and also has deep pocket unlike me who is just being sponsored. Well they had to refund me all the money I have spent already, but it took me some time before I could get over it totally. That is politics for you.. cheesy

Pavore9:

That was the day, he entered 'one chance' bus! cheesy All those in the picture are no longer smiling politically because of the huge defeat they suffered. Truly, no one is promised tomorrow!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by Regis001: 11:13am On Apr 13, 2015
Peter Obi is nothing but a shameless potbellied fool. Is all the money he chopped from Anambra local government funds that he pocketed for 8 years that is bloating that stomach of his.
He is now dead politically. As was once predicted, He has committed political suicide and it is this carcass that is now roaming round his premises in ONITSHA all in the name of jogging.
PETER OBI, save all this energy for serving tea as the soon to be houseboy at Aso Villa, Buharis new home which you once said is not an old people's home.
Bloody sycophant and political groveller that you are will soon find your way there, begging and kneeling down to be given a space in the kitchen.
You are a disgrace to Ndi Igbo. You sold your birthright; You have been roundly rejected by all for betraying our Hero OJUKWU.
You were stoned in Anambra State during the last elections and had to run into your vehicle for cover. SHAME!
A trader had the temerity to tear up Obi's shirt at Agulu. SHAME!

SHOUD HIS TYPE OF FATE BEFALL AN EX GOVERNOR BARELY ONE YEAR OUT OF OFFICE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by Pavore9: 11:18am On Apr 13, 2015
oneeast:
Yes my dear, politics can really break one down. I suffered emotional break down too when I was asked to step down for someone else last year. Do you know that the only reason I was given was that the fellow is older and much experienced and also has deep pocket unlike me who is just being sponsored. Well they had to refund me all the money I have spent already, but it took me some time before I could get over it totally. That is politics for you.. cheesy

Sorry o. cheesy
Re: Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 13, 2015
He be like who de dance 'achikolo'.... grin undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Ize-iyamu Leads Obaseki In Online Poll / Dipo Awojide Condemns BBNaija Stars Getting State Government Appointments / States Left Out Of Tinubu’s Ministerial List Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.