Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:28 PM

Why Hasn't Any APC Contestant That Lost Congratulated His Opponent? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Hasn't Any APC Contestant That Lost Congratulated His Opponent? (2257 Views)

No Yoruba Group Has Congratulated Donald Trump / Oyegun: When Dasuki Was Sharing Money, He Didn’t Invite Any APC Member / We Never Congratulated David Mark – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Hasn't Any APC Contestant That Lost Congratulated His Opponent? by omolami: 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
CONGRATULATORY MESSAGE IS NOT IN APC DICTIONARY. WHAT YOU CAN GET FROM APC IS VIOLENCE AND VIOLENCE ALONE. HATE BURNING OF HOUSES KILLINGS ETC .THESE ARE THEIR TRADE MARKS
Re: Why Hasn't Any APC Contestant That Lost Congratulated His Opponent? by luvinhubby(m): 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
agriboom:
This whole congratulating thing in nigeria was started by APCs fayemi of Ekiti and not GEJ, also ameachi did congratulate wike I believe, which other place that can be in dispute did APC loose for them to congratulate PDP?
Go back to Anambra 2010, PDP's Soludo congratulated APGA's Peter Obi when he lost.
Re: Why Hasn't Any APC Contestant That Lost Congratulated His Opponent? by cjrane: 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
Bexson:
The APC has not congratulated it's opponents when they loose. Is it how arrogant and desperate they are. Do they really want to win the whole states and turn the country to a one party system? angryThe APC has not congratulated it's opponents when they loose. Is it how arrogant and desperate they are. Do they really want to win the whole states and turn the country to a one party system?

Only PDP candidate can be civilized enough to congratulate an opponent when he loses, APC man will typically organize arson and killing whenever they lose. Still at the same time screaming Changii at the top of their voice! While perpetuating the ugly culture of electoral violence as sore losers.

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't Any APC Contestant That Lost Congratulated His Opponent? by Bexson: 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
shachris:

he is the governor of a state and would never stand and watch democracy being raped in all sides in his state. he is not spineless like one otueke buffon.

now run along kid and never quote me in your life again.
I D I O T .It's called desperation. That's what you expect when illiterates like you are littered all over the nation. More annoying is "educated-illiteracy'
Re: Why Hasn't Any APC Contestant That Lost Congratulated His Opponent? by OgaTheTop2: 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
Bexson:
I D I O T .It's called desperation. That's what you expect when illiterates like you are littered all over the nation. More annoying is "educated-illiteracy'
Stop calling people names my friend! You're too foul mouthed and uncouth for a political gentleman. Haha! Na by force. Election has come and gone, whether una congratulate una self or not shouldn't mean you call people names. Be civilized...Bikokwenu!angry
Re: Why Hasn't Any APC Contestant That Lost Congratulated His Opponent? by Bexson: 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
OgaTheTop2:

Stop calling people names my friend! You're too foul mouthed and uncouth for a political gentleman. Haha! Na by force. Election has come and gone, whether una congratulate una self or not shouldn't mean you call people names. Be civilized...Bikokwenu!angry
The dude started the insult.
Re: Why Hasn't Any APC Contestant That Lost Congratulated His Opponent? by OgaTheTop2: 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Bexson:
The dude started the insult.
I understand bros. You display more maturity by ignoring his tantrums and prove your assertion politically. Politics is verysensitive and should be handled maturely. Well done bros..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FANTASTIC!!! Students Invent Smart Condoms That Changes Colour When It Detects S / President Muhammadu Buhari Is A Pedophile / Stop Granting Waivers To Dangote, Stallion And Others- Customs Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.