Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. (8840 Views)

Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. / Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku / Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by robosky02(m): 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
Change is the only constant thing in life, and APC was smart to adopt the word as its slogan. The wind of change blowing across the land has thrown up a huge surprise in Taraba State with the emergence of a lady as the next governor of the state. That person is Senator (Mrs.) Aisha Jummai.

See the results OluFamous.Com has received so far from Taraba State below:

1) Jalingo: Barade, Kofar Bashir Mai Lamba 004
Governorship: APC: 574 PDP: 9 SDP: 10 DPP: 1 PDM: 1
House of Assembly: APC: 423 SDP: 127 PDM: 5 PDP: 33 DPP: 1

2) Jalingo Senator Aisha Polling Unit. Lamorde Primary School
APC 972 PDP 27

3)Jalingo 1 Kofan Lawan Tela Anguwan Rariya
Governorship: APC 546 PDP 12 SDP 8
House of Assembly: APC 381 PDP 63 SDP 96 PDM 33

4) Jaling Bayan Gidan Lawan
Governorship: APC 553 PDP 4 SDP 6 PDM 3
House of Assembly: APC 289 PDP 71 SDP 159

5)Gassol LGA: Wuryo Ward Njiddawo 2
Governorship: APC: 340 PDP: 21
House of Assembly: APC: 330 PDP: 19

6)Mutum-Biyu Ward(A) Polling Unit Julde (1) Polling code 006
Governorship: APC 332 PDP 36

7) Mai Zare 2
Governorship: APC 390 PDP 09 SDP 11
House of Assembly: APC 244 PDP 11 SDP 133

coolMaizare 1
Governorship: APC 331 PDP 2 SDP 5
House of Assembly: APC 191 SDP 140 PDP 13

More results coming in… and when confirmed she will be the first

http://ngdailynews.com/2015/04/12/this-apc-woman-has-emerged-first-female-governor-in-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by robosky02(m): 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
REAL CHANGE IS HERE

this is something to delight the women folk in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by CountDracula(m): 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
I hate her already... #anti-feminist
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wow! Great days ahead for Nigeria.
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by illiad: 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
She's not the first female governor.

1 Like

Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by naso2(m): 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
More results coming in and you said she has already won? una go school at all?

1 Like

Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
CountDracula:
Prove she's a feminist and I'll hate her too...well, I'll pretend to hate her...cos unlike you, I'm too busy with my life to be hating on anyone, talk more of someone I'm not acquainted with.
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by robosky02(m): 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
CountDracula:

"na you sabi"

she has worked and deserve her result
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by CountDracula(m): 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
RickRichards:

Prove she's a feminist and I'll hate her too...well, I'll pretend to hate her...cos unlike you, I'm too busy with my life to be hating on anyone, talk more of someone I'm not acquainted with.
The very fact dat she's a contesting makes her a feminist bro... I dnt want to knw d story of ur life (wether ure busy or not) I can choose to hate anyone I want, dats why its my life nt urs
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by CountDracula(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
robosky02:

"na you sabi"

she has worked and deserve her result
Who is talkin abt "deserve"... U jus stop talking ni ti e...
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by Tattooboy: 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
illiad:
who is then?
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by femtoj2: 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
This would make the huge CHANGE in the history of Nigeria politics to have a first Female elected Governor. This scenario shows Nigerian electorate are gradually growing in the full knowledge of democracy and understanding of what governance really means. Am proved that my generation witness this great transformation process in Nigeria ’s democracy.
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by robosky02(m): 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
naso2:
More results coming in and you said she has already won? una go school at all?

yes because she has already more the major LGAs

by the way when Jona congratulate Buhari have they called all the result.

guy if you see want has been declared you should ALREADY know your stand
Waiting for official confirmation
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by Jesusloveyou: 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
CountDracula:

The very fact dat she's a contesting makes her a feminist bro... I dnt want to knw d story of ur life (wether ure busy or not) I can choose to hate anyone I want, dats why its my life nt urs
is better to love than to hate,because all hater wil go to hell and all lover wil go to heaven,and this country wil be better if we love ourselves.love is so sweet,while hate is bitter,it can send one to early grave.#pls love
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
APC rewriting history the way PDP is rewriting results.

8 Likes

Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by CountDracula(m): 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
is better to love than to hate,because all hater wil go to hell and all lover wil go to heaven,and this country wil be better if we love ourselves.love is so sweet,while hate is bitter,it can send one to early grave.#pls love
Thanks
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by robosky02(m): 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
Jesusloveyou:

good love will make it better for our nation
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by Nickymezor(f): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hw nice...real change indeed
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
illiad:
She's the first democratically elected Female Governor.

3 Likes

Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
see her face sef, her eyes looks like mine whenever am high on sk.

is she a member grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by robosky02(m): 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
aguiyi:
see her face sef, her eyes looks like mine whenever am high on sk.

is she a member grin grin grin grin

member of what?

please its only APC she joined

the other "na you sabi"
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by robosky02(m): 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
CountDracula:

Who is talkin abt "deserve"... U jus stop talking ni ti e...

yes you get what you deserve when you fight for it
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
illiad:
She is the first elected female governor. Virgy Etiaba of Anambra State is not.

2 Likes

Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by xlnc2324: 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
illiad:

[size=20pt]
She's the first 'elected' female governor. [/size]

1 Like

Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by CallMeFemi(m): 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
That one no mean make she no collect the D...
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by robosky02(m): 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan profile:

Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan is a Mumuye. A lawyer by training, Jummai became Taraba State Attorney General and Commissioner of Justice. She was appointed the Chief Registrar of the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja on 17 December 2003. After she retired from service she went into business.

Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan joined politics and was elected Senator for the Taraba North constituency of Taraba State, Nigeria in the April 2011 Federal elections. She ran on the People's Democratic Party (PDP) platform.
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by robosky02(m): 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
xlnc2324:

[size=20pt]
She's the first 'elected' female governor. [/size]

OK noted but celebrate not just party but real change
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by cy4cent(f): 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
# Breaking record # haters pls hug transformer!!!!!!!! it is allowed.

1 Like

Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by OgidiOlu3(m): 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wow! I'm really proud to be part of this generation.

Sai Mama Taraba!
Sai Baba!!
Sai Nigerians!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by Lilimax(f): 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
Lovely!

1 Like

Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by Lilimax(f): 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
illiad:
First female elected Governor in Nigeria whereas
Dame Virginia Ngozi Etiaba is the first female governor in Nigeria's history smiley
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by sammyj: 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
She is the first Female elect !!! wink
illiad:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A WARNING TO STATES REJECTING GRAZING RESERVE ESPECIALLY abia state / NNPC, Others Yet To Remit $22.06bn, N481.75bn To Federation Account / Breaking! Alliance For Democracy Party (AD) Stepped Down For Sowore (pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.