Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Political Thugs Attack Oyo Commissioner And INEC Officials - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Thugs Attack Oyo Commissioner And INEC Officials (10181 Views)

Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers / Oyo Commissioner Of Police Consoles Bereaved Man, Gives Him Motorcycle (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Political Thugs Attack Oyo Commissioner And INEC Officials by lalasticlala(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
Oyo State commissioner for works and transport, Bimbo Kolade, was on Saturday attacked by suspected political thugs in Oyo.

The commissioner was attacked while monitoring the Governorship and House of Assembly elections in Oyo West local government area of the state.

He said his vehicle was vandalised by the suspected thugs before it was set ablaze.

Also, the returning officer for Iwajowa local government area, Dr Dickson Ajayi and the electoral officer, Mr Adeagbo were attacked by hoodlums.

It was gathered that the commissioner escaped with some injuries.

Speaking with newsmen in a telephone interview, the commissioner who is still recuperating in an undisclosed hospital said his vehicle was vandalised beyond repairs.

Narrating his ordeal, the returning officer said the hoodlums traced them from the collating centre to INEC office in Iwere Ile.

According to him, the hoodlums armed with dangerous weapons threatened to kill them if they failed to release to them the election results.

http://leadership.ng/news/425463/thugs-attack-oyo-commissioner-inec-officials
Re: Political Thugs Attack Oyo Commissioner And INEC Officials by icon8: 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
No problem, as long as it's not our ATM (Commissioner for Finance) that was attacked!
Re: Political Thugs Attack Oyo Commissioner And INEC Officials by ozoigbondu: 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
Operation wetie is returning cheesy
Re: Political Thugs Attack Oyo Commissioner And INEC Officials by bimflash(f): 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
thugs of PDP / ACCORD party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Political Thugs Attack Oyo Commissioner And INEC Officials by niceguy7(m): 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
This thugs shaaa.....ur days are numbered...
Re: Political Thugs Attack Oyo Commissioner And INEC Officials by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
These Politicians are not Worth it.

They won't even observe a minute silence for the Thugs if they die.

What's the point?

Meanwhile, I saw Fast and furious 7 yesterday, it is soooooo on point.

grin
Re: Political Thugs Attack Oyo Commissioner And INEC Officials by tucky200(m): 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
Oyo has been one of the peaceful places in nigeria...why now ?
Re: Political Thugs Attack Oyo Commissioner And INEC Officials by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Nope...this one is all about punishment for denying them their crumbs for the month....
Re: Political Thugs Attack Oyo Commissioner And INEC Officials by LatestTrend: 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
cheesy
Re: Political Thugs Attack Oyo Commissioner And INEC Officials by seunfly: 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nawah. Oooo.
Re: Political Thugs Attack Oyo Commissioner And INEC Officials by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
bad losers

1 Like

Re: Political Thugs Attack Oyo Commissioner And INEC Officials by just4just: 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
Y can't they emulate Goodluck. Be a good looser. Stop d fighting

1 Like

Re: Political Thugs Attack Oyo Commissioner And INEC Officials by mrofficial(m): 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
just4just:
Y can't they emulate Goodluck. Be a good looser. Stop d fighting

Soon they will come to say that the states violence occur are states won by PDP.
Re: Political Thugs Attack Oyo Commissioner And INEC Officials by tochman(m): 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
This is what I call spillover. I hope it doesn't extend sad
Re: Political Thugs Attack Oyo Commissioner And INEC Officials by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
Since saturday abi?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Political Thugs Attack Oyo Commissioner And INEC Officials by ibkgab001: 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hheh.. Help us oh Lord !!!
Re: Political Thugs Attack Oyo Commissioner And INEC Officials by Dyt(f): 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
I suspect labour party
grin grin
Re: Political Thugs Attack Oyo Commissioner And INEC Officials by fairygeh(f): 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Political Thugs Attack Oyo Commissioner And INEC Officials by toshma: 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
'...I pity this thugs because I see no reason why someone sitting in the air-conditioner house and car will call you guys to cause problems around and even to kill people because of little change they gives to them, but why cants this guys sit down and think about their life...
Re: Political Thugs Attack Oyo Commissioner And INEC Officials by saasala(m): 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
All is well now. It happened on saturday.
Re: Political Thugs Attack Oyo Commissioner And INEC Officials by chefremy(m): 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
well we thank god it has reduced and it will soon be a thing of the past
Re: Political Thugs Attack Oyo Commissioner And INEC Officials by Nickymezor(f): 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hmmm, Naija I hail ooo undecided
Re: Political Thugs Attack Oyo Commissioner And INEC Officials by shaboti: 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hmm. Too much violence in the apc SW states
Re: Political Thugs Attack Oyo Commissioner And INEC Officials by abduljabbar4(m): 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
See how money is controlling their heads. I'm sure none of the thugs got up to 500k for this.
Pdp God is watching
Re: Political Thugs Attack Oyo Commissioner And INEC Officials by joystickextendr: 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
hmmm interesting angry

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Political Thugs Attack Oyo Commissioner And INEC Officials by eleko1: 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
sad
Re: Political Thugs Attack Oyo Commissioner And INEC Officials by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
ozoigbondu:

You nor get brain
Re: Political Thugs Attack Oyo Commissioner And INEC Officials by iyatrustee(f): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Shouldn't these people(Inec officials) have security detail attached to them especially during this period?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ambode Presents Cheques To Lagos State Employment Trust Fund Beneficiaries / Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? / Beaf Was Right, Ogbunigwe Was An Anti Aircraft Missile (pic).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.